What Current Anime Are You Watching Version v4.0

wolfx

My God... It's... Too... Manly...!

Well, maybe I'll try it just cuz.

It seems KyoAni decided it had done to move on from shows where cute girls with huge eyes outnumbered the boys. And now they're making up for lost time with a lot of boys in semipermanent state of undress.

I guess this will be pretty popular in certain sectors. Maybe more girls will watch anime too.

My God... It's... Too... Manly...!

[...]

Well, maybe I'll try it just cuz.

Free was odd. I've only seen the personality types used for female characters before. It was kind of like a gender bent version of K-on.

Psycho pass season 2!!!

Yeah, read that too. I was very surprised since I didn't think it did so well in Japan. Maybe sci-fi anime still has it's niche appeal even when going moe-free.

I wonder where they will go with the story after that ending.

So yeah, Sunday night I watched the God Mars compilation movie, the first hour was mostly the same, but the last third was a lot of new footage that was very well done with elements of the final arc of the series. With that done.... All I have is the last 19 eps of Cybuster.... But I am too depressed to watch them at the moment. :( I swear I have the worst luck ever.

Done watching Ergo Proxy. A pretty decent sci-fi series with a lot of philosphical questions and references. It also has some of the weirdest stand alone episodes I've seen in any anime but they actually add to your knowledge of what's going on.

I got the first Yamato 2199 BD's so I started watching that. Absolutely gorgeous.

I also picked up a series called Now and Then, Here and There that a former colleague kept on talking about as one the best things he'd ever watched. Time to put his taste to the test.

I also picked up a series called Now and Then, Here and There that a former colleague kept on talking about as one the best things he'd ever watched. Time to put his taste to the test.

"Cat smashingly good."

thanks for bringing this up. i've been wanting to watch this but for the life of me i couldn't recall the title, just that it was a long-winded one (but now in hindsight, it's actually not that long). i've seen just a few episodes from many years ago before it stopped airing. i remember it being very moody and it made quite an impression on me.

just finished Durarara and loved it. the story is just above average, but the way it was told was just exceptional. the storytelling was varied and interesting, and in a few episodes almost experimental. it reminded me a bit of a Japanese short film anthology (JAM Films) where the different styles made the overall experience enjoyable. the characters were well crafted; Shizou and how people react to him was so funny, and Celty was just adorable. and to think that they are the side characters. real shame that it didn't get a second season. i'm sure it would've been fantastic.

The parallel worlds theme in Now and Then, Here and There really drew me in, but it also has some moments that sent shivers up my spine. The first act is a rollercoaster (that's good), and I thought the show handled the escalating transition very well. Anyway, that's all I'll say about the story. The soundtrack is one of my favorites.

Tonight or tomorrow I hope to set aside some time to watch Angel's Egg. It's a 1985 OVA collaboration between Yoshitaka Amano and Mamoru Oshii which looks odd enough to be interesting. Right up my alley.

Tonight or tomorrow I hope to set aside some time to watch Angel's Egg. It's a 1985 OVA collaboration between Yoshitaka Amano and Mamoru Oshii which looks odd enough to be interesting. Right up my alley.

It's odd enough to be odd, that's for sure... And it's absolutely gorgeous to look at.

just finished Durarara and loved it. the story is just above average, but the way it was told was just exceptional. the storytelling was varied and interesting, and in a few episodes almost experimental. it reminded me a bit of a Japanese short film anthology (JAM Films) where the different styles made the overall experience enjoyable. the characters were well crafted; Shizou and how people react to him was so funny, and Celty was just adorable. and to think that they are the side characters. real shame that it didn't get a second season. i'm sure it would've been fantastic.

Got those 2 on my to watch list too. The preview of Durarara that I saw didn't draw me in, but then I heard that the same guys that did Baccano made it so now I'm very intrigued. And I've had Angel's Egg lying around for a while. I watched some of it years ago but in a horrifying butchered version called In The Aftermath were it was put together with some live action footage (Australian or Kiwi by the accents), so it will clearly feel like the first time watching it for me.

Angel's Egg is like everything else Mamoru Oshii has done in that it's really slow and plodding. if you find it interesting you'll probably like it, but if you don't you'll be absolutely bored to tears by it. Personally I didn't find it interesting and really don't care for it.

Brace yourselves,

I just finished watching Macross (all series) as far as I could to bring myself up to speed. I watched PLUS awhile back so it was fun to rewatch that after watching the original series. I skipped through most of DYRL. I gave 7 a chance, but lost interest after seeing the same spirita sucking scene again and again after 4-5 episodes. Long story short there I skimmed through the follow on movies and went on to really enjoy Zero and Frontier.\

I gave Mospeada and Starblazers a go; but I think I missed the window on those, as they didn't do it for me. Now it's just time to sit back and wait for the EVA re-dos. I'll take a look into some others mentioned here, glad this thread exists.

modelglue

Edited by modelglue

Macross, Mospeada and...what is Starblazers? ;p

I think you should give that story another chance with Yamato 2199. It might be a pleasant surprise.

That's too bad about Macross 7 and DYRL. One criticisim that I will give to 7 is that it takes its time with world building. I think Forntier impoved on that slightly, but anime series are shorter now. Give it another chance sometime and you'll hear more of the songs (unless that was a low point for you) and possibly get through the broken record in the beginning where all the main characters seem useless. The art design doesn't bother me because the show focuses so much on Basara and Firebomber. I think the gaudy designs are similar to many designs used by heavy metal or hair bands from that era, including the Protodevlin, but I am rambling now...I guess I like silly Macross.

Edit: I just finished Angel's Egg. "Who are you?" :) That reminded me of Babylon 5. However, the little girl reminded me of Newt from Aliens. It was heavy on the symbolism, even for Oshii, but definitely artistic. I cannot say that the OVA ranks high with me, although it was worth watching. Overall, I would say that the story was fair and the animation was very good.

Edited by technoblue

Although I don't normally suggest Macross 7 to friends, I will say that you should go into it a few more episodes before writing it off entirely. As has already been mentioned, it takes its time getting the story started. You might be able to tolerate it once you get to that take-off point.

what is Starblazers? ;p

I think you should give that story another chance with Yamato 2199. It might be a pleasant surprise.

Yamato 2199 will be released as "Star Blazers 2199" outside of Japan and I have heard the first episode was screened in Japan Expo in Paris last week.

Genshiken 2 along with Nekomonogatari Kuro & Shiro have been keeping me very nicely occupied while waiting for the Oreimo 2 finale. Hell, I think the Monogatari Series is quickly becoming one of my top fave's. Genshiken 2 has been pretty fun so far with it's dominantly female club membership this time around. It's also pretty clear who they're grooming to be the next pres, but I can't wait to see how things turn out regardless.

But back to Senjyogahara, man is she really impressing me in the current season. Her whole dynamic with Hanakawa is incredible.

As an aside, I'm really not sure how I feel about Gatchaman Crowd's yet. It's definately not what I was expecting so far, not even remotely.

Genshiken 2 along with Nekomonogatari Kuro & Shiro have been keeping me very nicely occupied while waiting for the Oreimo 2 finale. Hell, I think the Monogatari Series is quickly becoming one of my top fave's. Genshiken 2 has been pretty fun so far with it's dominantly female club membership this time around. It's also pretty clear who they're grooming to be the next pres, but I can't wait to see how things turn out regardless.

But back to Senjyogahara, man is she really impressing me in the current season. Her whole dynamic with Hanakawa is incredible.

As an aside, I'm really not sure how I feel about Gatchaman Crowd's yet. It's definately not what I was expecting so far, not even remotely.

Yup, the beggining of this Monogatari series has been excellent with the interplay between Senjougahara and Hanekawa. I even forgive the short hair thanks to that dialogue/scenes those 2 have. So far this season has been much more enjoyable IMHO than Nisemonogatari.

The latest episode of Attack on Titan had a pretty sweet new OP with another case of gratuitous German in anime.

And I really dislike the Levi character even though I know that what he did was necessary. I only hope that all the enormous amount of Levi&Eren images and doujinshi that I'm seeing online, is just wishful thinking on part of the fujoshi and not based on actual events in the manga.

And Now and Then, Here and There is one of the bleakest, yet best things I've seen in ages. Really underrated stuff.

Edited by Marzan

Yamato 2199 will be released as "Star Blazers 2199" outside of Japan and I have heard the first episode was screened in Japan Expo in Paris last week.

Star Blazers and Battle of the Planets were what introduced me to anime in the U.S. before I even knew about the genre, or that Japanese shows were getting edited for American audiences. Now that's going way, way back. So, it was a bad joke on my part. I apologize. This information is good to know, and I do think Yamatao 2199 is a great way to reinvent the series. Maybe the name association will get more people watching?

i can't believe Monogatari snuck up on me, but very happy it's back. as i understand it, this latest series will be 20-something eps. i wonder if it will also cover Kizumonogatari. i want more Shinobu!

i really miss Senjougahara's long hair, but the shower scene make up for it :rolleyes:

i wish the producers would come up with a version where the filler frames last just a split second longer. i doubt doing so will mess with the pace of the dialogue and i keep thinking that i'm missing some potentially rich material because those frames just go by so fast. leaves me wondering if japanese readers are speed readers. or maybe they're just subliminal frames that causes one to be hopelessly addicted to Monogatari :p i guess that would apply to me since i loved any and all of the stuff they've come up with, including Nise. i can appreciate though why some folks thought it went a bit too far. me, i just thought it was hilarious, plus it had a lot more Shinobu. but seriously though, as much as i love Senjougahara, i think it's the Shinobu/Kiss Shot x Araragi dynamic which is potentially an emotional minefield. hopefully, future eps will play that out.

don't really like the new Titan OP, but maybe it'll grow on me. I like Levi though coz he's badass.

finished watching Another and really enjoyed it's creepiness. it might have had something to do with the gloomy weather outside while i was watching it, but i think some episodes are strong enough that it'll spook you even if you were watching it on a sun drenched beach.

Hey all, found a copy of Martian Succesor Nedesico complete set for cheap. Since I like mechs I was thinking about giving it a shot but have been told it is pretty kiddy-ish. Worth it or no? Is the series any good?

Hey all, found a copy of Martian Succesor Nedesico complete set for cheap. Since I like mechs I was thinking about giving it a shot but have been told it is pretty kiddy-ish. Worth it or no? Is the series any good?

I wouldn't say it's for kids. It's mostly a comedy that parodies mecha/sci fi anime in general, but Space Battleship Yamato and Gundam in particular. It also has a show within the show that references Super Robot anime heavily. So if you've seen some of that reference material, you'll probably enjoy it.

Kizu was already done as a movie. It hasn't had a home release yet though, but hopefully there will be subs when it does.

eh? yet again i am behind on the anime news. i've read some stuff that Kizu was announced for late 2013 but that people were doubting it because Shaft would be too busy with the current series and a Madoka movie, or something like that. so if the movie has indeed been made already, how could it be so troublesome for them to release it sooner?

i ended up spending the day reading the Kizu novel. damn, now i'm craving for it even more...

thanks. i read though that above trailer has been around since late 2011, followed by a couple of announcements that it is being delayed. so understandably, the fandom is antsy.

i've been rewatching bits of Nise to get my Shinobu fix, and i realize that though my favorite remains to be Steins Gate, Bake/Nise/Neko has much more replay value. it's probably because of the story arc breakdown which allows one to conveniently just rewatch a specific arc, rather than committing to another long marathon.

I just finished Cybuster. When talking about this series the basic consensus was pretty much

Getouti.png

MAHQ (man how I miss that place) ranked it as the worst average of any series reviewed, even more than SEED Destiny or Age. I could not help but wonder WHY so many consider it to be so bad.... And you know what? It is not. AT ALL.

On the plus side: Cool mech redesigns, it has a good first and last episode, the last quarter was well done, the music was not bad (not good either, but still), none of the characters were bad, decent villains, and NO FAN SERVICE. I guess Chris was wrong, there is anime with no fan service after all!

On the minus side: The characters are boring, the plot is paced too slowly for the first three quarters, they threw in a "oh Masaki was Mizuki's lost brother" twist without any foreshadowing or going anywhere with it (other than making the last episode his back story.... which they should have saved for earlier), the action was rather poor half the time, and the physics are mixed. Black holes cannot decide whether or not they kill people or not, sometimes they do and sometimes they do not. I can buy the Cyflash undoing everything and what clearly looked like vaporizing the villains was just transporting them back to Earth, but for frick sake there was no consistency! Oh yeah and the final battle was very disappointing.

With all that said.... It is still better than Divine Wars. In fact, it is better than a ton of other subpar mecha anime. This series might have been much better if not for the lackluster budget, which unfortunately shows, although you have to give it some points for trying. Here is where I rank it among all the anime I've watched so far:

/10/

1. 1001 Nights

2. Genesis of Aquarion /Wings of Betrayal and Glory

3. Gear Fighter Dendoh

4. Death Note*

5. Fang of The Sun Dougram/Dougram Vs. Roundfacer*

6. E.Y.E.S. of Mars

7. Shin Mazinger Z Impact! Z Chapter*

8. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: The Lights in The Sky Are Stars

9. Brave of The Sun Fighbird

10. Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny/Final Plus and Super Nova*

11. Neon Genesis Evangelion/End of Evangelion

12. Six God Combination God Mars

13. Brave Command Dagwon/The Boy With The Crystal Eyes

14. Steel Jeeg

15. The Ideon: Be Invoked

16. Super Robot Wars Original Generation: The Inspector*

17. Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Special Edition

18. MD Geist 2: Death Force

19. Gravion/Zwei

20. Brave Fighter of Legend Da-Garn

21. Mobile Suit Victory Gundam

22. Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu*

23. The Vision of Escaflowne

24. Zoids

25. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann/Gekijouban Zenyasai Special: Viral's Sweet Dream

26. Fafner: Heaven and Earth

27. Mazinger Z

28. Great Dangaioh

29. Mobile Suit Gundam SEED/After-Phase Between The Stars

30. New Getter Robo

31. Godannar!! Season 1/2

32. Brave Raideen*

33. Rebuild of Evangelion 2.0: You Can (Not) Advance/3D

34. After War Gundam X*

35. Mazinkaiser SKL*

36. Eureka Seven: Pocket Full of Rainbows

37. Betterman

38. Mobile Suit Gundam 00: A Wakening of The Trailblazer

39. Combat Mecha Xabungle

40. Super Electromagnetic Robot Combattler V

41. Miami Guns*

42. Getter Robo G

43. Dougram: Documentary of The Fang of The Sun

44. Space Runaway Ideon

45. Death and Rebirth of Evangelion

46. RahXephon

47. Steel God Jeeg

48. Gundam 00 Season 2

49. Galaxy Cyclone Braiger

50. Escaflowne: A Girl in Gaea

51. Getter Robo Armageddon*

52. Rebuild of Evangelion 1.0: You Are (Not) Alone

53. Armored Trooper VOTOMS*

54. Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Special Edition

55. Dancouga: Blazing Epilogue

56. Nausicaa of The Valley of The Wind

57. Battle Commander Daimos

58. Gun X Sword

59. Brave Police J-Decker

60. Lord of Lords Ryu Knight

61. Neo Ranga

62. Neo Human Casshern

63. SD Gundam Force

64. Akira

65. Star Driver

66. Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

67. Aura Battler Dunbine

68. Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory: The Afterglow of Zeon

69. Shuten Doji: The Star Hand Kid

70. Aquarion Evol

71. Diebuster

72. Porco Rosso

73. Tokyo Godfathers

74. UFO Robo Grendizer*

75. Big O Season 1/2*

76. New Mobile Report Gundam Wing*

77. Eureka Seven AO: Astral Ocean

78. GaoGaiGar FINAL

79. Super Dimension Century Orguss 02

80. Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory/Cima Special

81. Heroic Age

82. Armored Trooper VOTOMS: Alone Again

83. Getter Robo*

84. MD Geist

85. God Bless Dancouga

86. Freezing/Specials

87. SD Gundam Gaiden

88. Armored Trooper VOTOMS: Pailsen Files/Movie

/9/

1. Six God Combination God Mars Movie

2. Brave Express Might Gaine

3. Gargantia on The Venturous Planet/Petit Gargantia*

4. Gunbuster/Science Lesson and EX Renewel

5. Pom Poko

6. Super Beast Machine God Dancouga/Requiem For Victims

7. Mobile Fighter G Gundam

8. Armored Trooper VOTOMS: Shining Heresy

9. The King of Braves GaoGaiGar

10. Elfen Lied/Special

11. Super Dimension Century Orguss*

12. Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 1

13. Great Mazinger

14. The Devil Lady

15. Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz/Movie

16. Dai-Guard

17. Devilman

18. Zoids: Fuzors

19. Vampire Hunter D

20. Cutey Honey

21. New Story of Aura Battler Dunbine

22. Brave Exkaiser

23. Ghastly Prince Enma Burning Up

24. Invincible Steel Man Daitarn 3*

25. Dancouga Nova

26. Grendizer, Getter Robo G, Great Mazinger: Decisive Battle! The Monster of The Ocean

27. Martian Successor Nadesico: Prince of Darkness

28. Armor Hunter Merowlink*

29. Metal Armor Dragonar

30. Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: A New Translation

31. Iczer Reborn

32. Demon Lord Dante

33. Armored Trooper VOTOMS: Big Battle

34. Macross Zero/25th Anniversary All That Variable Fighters Air Shows

35. Fafner in The Azure

36. Mobile Suit Gundam Movies

37. Howl's Moving Castle

38. The Ideon: A Contact

39. A Country Doctor

40. Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam

41. Argento Soma/Special

42. Blue Comet SPT Layzner*

43. Grave of The Fireflies

44. Code Geass R2 Special Edition: Zero Requiem

45. Big Wars

46. Strait Jacket

47. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann The Movie: Childhood's End

48. Mobile Suit Gundam

49. Beast King Golion

50. Super Electromagnetic Machine Voltes V*

51. Super Robot Wars Original Generations: The Animation

52. Macross 7/Plus

53. Guyver Bioboosted Armor

54. Mobile Suit Gundam: 08th MS Team/Battle in Three Dimensions

55. Detonator Orgun*

56. Armored Trooper VOTOMS: Case;Irvine

57. Blue Gender

58. Invincible Super Man Zambot 3

59. Dream Dimension Hunter Fandora

60. Iria: Zeiram The Animation

61. Project Hades: Zeorymer

62. Birthday Boy

63. X TV/An Omen

64. Heavy Metal L. Gaim

65. Viper's Creed

66. Guyver: Biobooster Armor Season 1/2

67. Space Warrior Baldios/Movie

68. Demon City Shinjuku

69. DBZ: Broly, The Legendary Super Saiyan

70. Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ/Gundam Frag.

71. CB Chara Go Nagai World

72. Guilty Crown/Reassortment

73. Armored Trooper VOTOMS: Phantom Arc

74. Dangaizer 3

75. Heavy Metal L. Gaim: Full Metal Soldier

76. Mobile Suit Gundam F91

77. Super Atragon

78. Violence Jack: Hell's Wind

79. Twilight of The Dark Master

80. Trigun: Badlands Rumble

81. Soul Eater

/8/

2. Amon Saga

2. Code Geass: Lelouch of The Rebellion R2*

3. Psalms of Planet Eureka Seven

4. Violence Jack: Evil Town

5. Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne 1/2

6. Nadia: Secret of The Blue Water The Motion Picture

7. Mazinkaiser/vs. The Great General of Darkness

8. Armored Trooper VOTOMS: Red Shoulder Document: Roots of Ambition

9. Lord of Lords Ryu Knight: Adeu's Legend

10. Another/The Other Inga

11. Cybuster*

12. G-9

13. Heroman/Specials

14. Cutey Honey Flash*

15. God Mars: The Untold Story

16. DBZ: Bojack Unbound

17. Zoids: New Century Zero

18. Armored Trooper VOTOMS: The Last Red Shoulder

19. Macross Frontier: The Wings of Goodbye

20. Shin Getter Robo vs. Neo Getter Robo/Dynamic Super Robots Grand Battle

21. Tekkaman: The Space Knight

22. Blazing Transfer Student

23. Garzey's Wing

24. L. Gaim 2: Farewell My Lovely

25. Dragon Ball GT

26. Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

27. Cybernetics Guardian

28. Batman: Gotham Knight

29. The Tokyo Project

30. Ushio and Tora/CD Theater

31. Princess Resurrection/Special

32. Zoids: Genesis

33. Daicon Opening Animations

34. DBZ: Wrath of The Dragon

35. Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid/The Commanding Officer's Rather Quiet Day

36. Tekkaman Blade 2

37. New Cutey Honey

38. Bio Hunter

39. Casshern: Robot Hunter

40. Armored Trooperoid VOTOMS: Finder

41. The Abashiri Family

42. Danguard Ace: The Great Space Battle

43. Pretear

44. Time Bokan: Royal Revival

45. Full Metal Panic!

46. Zone of The Enders: 2167 Idolo

47. MS IGLOO 2: The Gravity Front

48. DBZ: Fusion Reborn

49. Tekkaman Blade/Specials

50. Laputa: Castle in The Sky

51. Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu

52. Code Geass Special Edition: Black Knight Rebellion

53. Trigun

54. Danguard Ace vs. The Army of Robot Insects

55. Dragon Half

56. Overman King Gainer

57. SD Gundam: Romance of The Three Kingdoms: Brave Battle Warriors/Super Deneiban

58. Aquatic Language

59. Blue Seed

60. DBZ: Cooler's Revenge

61. Cosmos Pink Shock

62. Code Geass: Lelouch of The Rebellion

63. Baoh The Visitor

64. Gundam Evolve

65. DanGaiOh

66. Campus Special Investigator Hikaruon

67. Android Kikaider The Animation

68. Love of Kemeko

69. Linebarrels of Iron/Specials

70. Macross 7: The Galaxy's Calling Me!

71. Iczer Girl Icelion

/7/

1. The Devil is a Part Timer!

2. Zone of The Enders: Dolores, I

3. Princess Mononoke

4. Fight! Iczer 1

6. Megazone 23

6. Resident Evil: Degeneration

7. Appleseed: Ex Machina

8. High School of The Dead

9. Blue Gender: The Warrior

10. Brain Powerd

11. L. Gaim 1: Pentagona Window

12. Turn A Gundam

13. Macross Frontier

14. Metal Skin Panic Madox 01

15. Amon: Apocalypse of Devilman

16. Giant Robo: The Day The Earth Stood Still

17. MS IGLOO: Apocalypse 0079

18. Mazinger Z vs. The Great General of Darkness

19. Dragon Ball Z

20. Martian Successor Nadesico

21. Super Dimensional Fortress Macross*

22. Ninja Scroll

23. MS IGLOO: The Hidden One Year War

24. Great Mazinger vs. Getter Robo G: The Great Clash in The Sky

25. RahXephon: Pluralitas Concentio

26. Lord of Lords Ryu Knight Adeu's Legend 2

27. Violence Jack: Slumking

28. Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack

29. Super Dimension Fortress Macross 2: Lovers Again

30. DBZ: Super Android 13

31. Iron Virgin Jun

32. Petit Eva: Eva @ School

33. Skelter+Heaven

34. Hanappe Bazooka

35. Model Suit Gunpla Builders Beginning G

36. Dragon's Heaven

37. Great Mazinger vs. Getter Robo

38. La Maison en Petite Cubes

39. Voices of a Distant Star

40. Appleseed 2004

41. Kekko Kamen

42. Melody

43. Kikaider 01 The Animation

44. Macross Frontier: The False Songstress

45. Vandread: The Second Stage

46. Delinquent in Drag

47. R20: Galactic Airport

48. SD Gundam Counterattack

49. DBZ: Return of Cooler

50. Psycho Diver

51. Cutey Honey Flash: The Movie

52. The Diary of Tortov Roddle/Specials

53. Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny: Stargazer

54. Animatrix

55. Bavel's Book

56. Super Dimensional Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love?

57. Black Lion

58. Appleseed 1988

59. Negadon: The Monster From Mars

60. Fafner: Right of Left

61. Super Robot Wars: Original Generation: Divine Wars/Special

/6/

1. Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt/Sanitary Box

2. The Boy That Carried a Guitar: Kikaider vs. Inazuman

3. Ai City

4. Macross 7 Encore

5. Demon Prince Enma

6. Dragon Ball

7. Mobile Suit Gundam Age

8. Vandread

9. Dark Side Cat

10. Spirited Away

11. Mazinger Z vs. Devilman

12. DBZ: Tree of Might

13. Gundam 0080: War in The Pocket*

14. Macross Plus

15. Nadia: Secret of The Blue Water

16. SD Gundam Mark 2

17. Devilman: The Birth/The Death Bird

18. Genesis Climber MOSPEADA/Love Live Alive

19. Ninja Robot Tobikage

20. Agent Aika/Move Out

21. SD Gundam Mark 1

22. UFO Robo Grendizer vs. Great Mazinger

23. Dr.

24. Anemone

25. Giant Robo: Genrei Special

26. Street Fighter Alpha

27. DBZ: Lord Slug

28. Re: Cutey Honey

29. Choro Q Dougram

30. Blue Submarine No. 6

31. Gekiganger 3

32. Mt. Head

33. DBZ: World's Strongest

34. Sonic The Hedgehog

35. Geno Cyber

36. The Wings of Rean

37. Lord of Lords Ryu Knight Adeu's Legend Final

38. Blue Seed Beyond

39. Legaciam

40. Battle of The Flying Saucers

41. Armored Core: Fort Tower Song

42. SD Gundam Mark 5

43. Full Metal Alchemist/Conquer Shambala

44. The Incredible Gyokai Video Junk Boy

45. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Parallel Works

46. DBZ: The Dead Zone

47. Hyper Future Vision Gunnm

48. Rain Town

49. SD Gundam Mark 3

50. Glassy Ocean

51. Ultraman Gekijo: Love and Peace

/5/

1. Mobile Police Patlabor: The Movie 2

2. DBZ: Second Coming of Broly

3. Golden Boy

4. Kamen Rider SD

5. Panda-Z: The Robonimation

6. Mobile Suit Gundam: 08th MS Team: Miller's Report

7. Wish Upon The Pleiades

8. Vividred Operation

9. Macross Dynamite 7

10. FLCL

11. Mai-Otome Zwei/Extended Ending

12. SD Gundam Mark 4

13. Mars of Destruction

14. Perfect Victory Daiteioh

15. DBZ: Bardock, The Father of Goku

16. Battle Arena Toshinden

17. Guyver: Out of Control

18. Cardcaptor Sakura

19. Two-Mix: White Reflection

20. 30th Gundam Perfect Mission

21. Brave of Gold Goldran

22. Defend Love

23. Time Stranger Kyoko

24. Street Fighter 2

25. Gundam: Mission To The Rise

26. Man and Whale

27. Psychic Wars

28. Sonic Unleashed: Night of The Werehog

29. The Man Next Door

30. Ring of Gundam

31. DBZ: The History of Trunks

32. Royal Space Force: Wings of Honneamise

33. Extra

34. Earth Maiden Arjuna*

35. Gundam SEED Astray

36. Macross Plus Movie

37. Dark Cat

38. Connected

39. Kekkaishi

40. Aika R-16: Virgin Mission

41. Musha Knight Commando SD Gundam Scramble

/4/

1. DBZ: Bio-Broly

2. She and Her Cat

3. Mobile Police Patlabor: The Movie

4. The Adventures of Kotetsu

5. Aika Zero

6. Mai-Otome

7. X The Movie/X2: Double X

8. Transform Combination! 5 Passionate Souls

9. Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Strikers

10. Macross XX

11. Tokyo Babylon

12. Quiz Magic Academy: The Second Animation

13. Magic Knight Rayearth/Omake

14. Nunally in Wonderland

15. Mai Otome 0: S.ifr

16. Revolutionary Girl Utena: Adolescence Apocalypse

17. Clover

18. All That Gundam

19. Vampire Wars

20. Rayearth

21. Sword For Truth

22. Toei Robot Girls

23. Cardcaptor Sakura: The Movie

24. Murder

25. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Parallel Works 2

26. Ultraman Graffiti

27. Blood: The Last Vampire

28. Omishi Magical Theater: Risky Safety

29. Human Zoo

30. Tales From Earthsea

31. The Room

/3/

1. Mobile Police Patlabor: The Original Series

2. Macross Frontier MUSIC CLIP Collection: Nyankuri

3. This Ugly Yet Beautiful World

4. High School of The Dead: Drifters of The Dead

5. Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's

6. Cardcaptor Sakura The Movie 2: The Sealed Card/Leave it to Kero!

7. Revolutionary Girl Utena

8. RG Veda

9. Casshern Sins

10. Quiz Magic Academy: The Original Animation

11. Mobile Police Patlabor Minimum: Minipato

12. Afterschool Pleiades Movie

13. Wish

14. Noisy Birth

15. Rain, The Little Girl, and My Letter

16. Fumiko's Confession

17. Miyuki-chan in Wonderland

18. Macross: Flash Back 2012