STAR WARS Merchandise Episode - 2

head sculpt still looks a million times better than a Hasbro figure.

I'd argue, no. Other than the doe-eyes the Hasbro figure looks more like Hamil IMO. The rest of the Hasbro figure seems proportioned better too. I like the Figuarts Vader. No contest how much better it is than the awful Hasbro sculpt. I feel like neither this nor the Hasbro sculpt are very good, but Hasbro's body looks a bit better.

i ordered the mafex vader instead of the shf vader even though imo shf vader looks better. I wanted the helmet gimick but the hasbro one is just so ugly. Hope it can fit in well w/ the rest of the black series 6" that i have.

I looked at some video reviews for the Mafex Vader and just couldn't get behind the sculpt enough to justify buying it. But I'm also not concerned with the helmet removal either. I agree the sculpt is way better than the awful Hasbro version, and as a plus it fits in scale-wise perfectly with the Hasbro Stormtroopers if you were so inclined.

Edited by Mommar

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dunno if anyone took advantage yet or not, but the Disney Store in store and online is having a pretty big sale on Star Wars merch. 30% or more off most of their items. I picked up the new die cast ships for $4-7 a pop.

• 1 month later...

The marvel comics of star wars have been a blast so far. I highly recommend them. The stars wars and Darth Vader books are the 2 best IMO.

I was just looking at those today, some really epic scenes. debating whether I should buy the comics, or just wait for the graphic novel to come out

• 4 weeks later...

In case you didn't look at the thread, Sideshow displayed some new Star Wars goodies at the 2015 SDCC

First up a 1/6 scale TIE fighter!

post-265-0-08626200-1436480134_thumb.jpg

Next is a 1/6 Millenium Falcon Cockpit:

post-265-0-83601400-1436480317.jpg

Macquarie Stormtrooper figure:

post-265-0-49209400-1436480408_thumb.jpg

More info and pictures here:

http://www.slashfilm.com/sideshow-collectibles-comic-con-2015/

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...