1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

Ya know?

You've given me the best idea when I get mine next month in how to display it battroid-mode more tolerably:

I'll try do the classic SNF Travolta pose with it, alongside with my Raideen, who does have bell bottoms...

:bump:

edit:

Wait a sec.

Can the 4G even rotate its arms and shoulders to reach or point up? :huh:

Nope. :D But I guess you already knew that, right? ;)

woohoo the invasion has started! The off to the side shots make the reflection in the eye angled as if looking to the side B))

Ooo when i get mine i hope i can find a mini torchlight to put in the cockpit so that the eye lights up.. :p:p

awesome as always saburo..

That looks so awesome!

:D I especially like the 3 Regult shot.

I think I need more of them. ;)

woohoo the invasion has started! The off to the side shots make the reflection in the eye angled as if looking to the side B))

Ooo when i get mine i hope i can find a mini torchlight to put in the cockpit so that the eye lights up.. :p:p

awesome as always saburo..

Thank you.

you can see the reflection of my camera in the Regults sinister red eye.

I tried putting a mini LED keychain flashlight into the Regult to make the eye light up, but it the light was illuminating parts of the body. :unsure: I'll need to think of a way to block the light from showing through the plastic.

Edited by Saburo

I don't think I have said it enough times but Arcadia, Bandai and other toy companies should hire you to shoot their product placement pics!!!

Thank you Ignacio!

I'd be willing to work for toys too. :D

Nice pics. I can't wait to get my army.

Thanks! Post up pics of the army when they arrive. :D

wow awesome photos Saburo! B)) Even though these are the HMR line its still makes me wish I could have got my hands on a 1:60 Regult.. -_- oh what could have been..

Thanks spanner! A 1/60 Regult would be awesome, I think it would barely fit onto a detolf shelf. :wacko:

Edited by Saburo

Thanks spanner! A 1/60 Regult would be awesome, I think it would barely fit onto a detolf shelf. :wacko:

a 1:60 certainly wouldn't fit in a Klingsbo unless in the crouching position or if you removed the shelf above.. but you might get lucky in the Detolfs! ^_^

Edited by spanner76

a 1:60 certainly wouldn't fit in a Klingsbo unless in the crouching position or if you removed the shelf above.. but you might get lucky in the Detolfs! ^_^

Looking at size comparisons between the HMR Regult and the HMR VF-1S, a 1/60 Regult might barely make onto a detolf shelf.

Nice! some Luca love! Such a pretty colored Valk! :wub:

Superb photos as always Saburo! B))

I've just recieved one of the custom cabinets I ordered. Now I have to clean it and start displaying part of my collection ;)

I love that cabinet design! You can view your display from both front and back! B))

Love those Regult pics Saburo, they are awesome. It just reminds you how scary they are, when you don't know what's inside of them. hope Arcadia releases a completed re-issue of them soon that's cheap.

Love the pics, Saburo. I have this in the box and now feel the need to get it out and put it on display again! Just wish I had the stupid super parts and ghosts!

Thanks mickyg. Time to break out the RVF-25 and put it on display and take some photos. :D

Love those Regult pics Saburo, they are awesome. It just reminds you how scary they are, when you don't know what's inside of them. hope Arcadia releases a completed re-issue of them soon that's cheap.

Thank you. The sinister red/pink eye of the regult, too bad my attempt at making it light up didn't turn out as I had hoped because the light from the bulb was showing through the plastic of the Regults body. I'll give it a try again I can get it to work right.

The looks and posing abilities of the renewals are so good. So much better than the crap that came before. That's probably why I get so annoyed when I receive a shoddy product from Bandai. I know they can do great things when they actually give a damn. :p

was stalking luca and the ghosts but stopped a while back...

That gerwalk stance looks real organic and it looks slick with mechanical exposed ankles! The red on the head is really popping too!

I agree gerwalk mode turned out really nicely. I was testing out different angle to see how they would look. Haha The RVF-25 head is really eye catching and has a good amount of detail you just don't see at times.

The looks and posing abilities of the renewals are so good. So much better than the crap that came before. That's probably why I get so annoyed when I receive a shoddy product from Bandai. I know they can do great things when they actually give a damn. :p

I got into collecting late so I never owned a v1 of the Frontier Valks, but from what I have seen and read they were pretty bad. So in a way I am glad I came in late, because I would have bought v1 and would be pissed when the renewals were released.