1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

Agreed, especially for the VF-1.

I can barely stand to see my VF-1's in a bare Fighter, they have to have Strike Packs on.

-b.

Me too. :rolleyes:

Only my Hikaru VF-1J I like in bare Fighter mode. So classy and sexy. :wub:

Beautiful Rod Custom photos Saburo! :)

Thanks spanner much appreciated. :)

No one can photograph his Rod like Saburo. :D

Thanks! :D:blink:

Yes you should, it's the best looking YF-29 IMO, Love mine, might even get another down the road.

Superb shots Saburo, keep them coming!!

The best part of the Percival, its still a reasonable price. :D

Thanks 505th, I have a batch of photos I need to process.

Awesome photos as always Saburo.

I would have wanted Rod's YF-29 to go in my blue squadron display because it looks so cool but they're all hero Valkyries at the moment.

Thanks sh9000, think of the Rod 29 as the CF of your blue hero squadron. :D

Agreed, especially for the VF-1.

I can barely stand to see my VF-1's in a bare Fighter, they have to have Strike Packs on.

-b.

I like the add on parts for any of the Valks. The only Valks I have that don't have the Fast/Super/Strike/Armored/Tornado parts on them are the 0's, VF-1 TV squadron, Percival, YF-25 and VF-27 Grace.

I really like VF-1 and VF-25 Supers. I feel that they really added something that changed a plane designed for Atmosphere to be more space-type-ish craft.

I agree, I like the space-ish look to them when you add the "Go Fast Bitz". haha The VF-25 Armored is my favorite because it its a weapons platform. :D

Me too. :rolleyes:

Only my Hikaru VF-1J I like in bare Fighter mode. So classy and sexy. :wub:

My VF-1J is displayed in Battroid mode with no add on parts and it looks good. Although I wouldn't mind some super parts for it, but if I did that I'd need to outfit the whole squad with TV Supers. :wacko:

Edited by Saburo

My VF-1J is displayed in Battroid mode with no add on parts and it looks good. Although I wouldn't mind some super parts for it, but if I did that I'd need to outfit the whole squad with TV Supers. :wacko:

True. ;)

Question, do you prefer the TV color ones or the DYRL ones? For me, I kinda like the TV color one even though I don't have it. But somehow my eyes is already adjusted on the DYRL ones. :lol:

True. ;)

Question, do you prefer the TV color ones or the DYRL ones? For me, I kinda like the TV color one even though I don't have it. But somehow my eyes is already adjusted on the DYRL ones. :lol:

I like both TV and DYRL colors. I would want the appropriate colored super/strike parts on the the TV or DYRL. I would hate to be ridiculed here in MW for having the wrong set. "Saburo has DYRL parts on his TV VF-1. Ban him!" :lol:

Just a slightly lighter greenish hue to the TV super parts. Otherwise completely identical.

Interesting, I never had a set of TV super parts but for some reason I thought they'd have a light bluish tinge to them.

Just a slightly lighter greenish hue to the TV super parts. Otherwise completely identical.

I like both TV and DYRL colors. I would want the appropriate colored super/strike parts on the the TV or DYRL. I would hate to be ridiculed here in MW for having the wrong set. "Saburo has DYRL parts on his TV VF-1. Ban him!" :lol:

Interesting, I never had a set of TV super parts but for some reason I thought they'd have a light bluish tinge to them.

That's what I thought too. I thought it has more bluish tint than green.

Thanks by the way, Lolicon, for posting the comparison pics. ;)

Yes, where the missiles poke out, it's angled back from the "wrist" on the TV version. It's got a bevel on both sides of the pod for the DYRL version. It's very hard not to see once you compare them. And means every time you see it done "wrong" (HM series, I'm talking to you) it can really grate.

Hey VF-18S Hornet, what "UN Spacy" sticker did you use for the TV Roy's Fast Packs? Those don't look like the default stickers.

That's a TV Hikaru 1S, I have both of them, a TV Roy with out Fast Packs, and a TV Hikaru with Fast Packs.

they could be Takatoy custom stickers maybe.

Yes they are I was fortunate that we had a guy here that made custom stickers for the 1/60 scale VF-1's. I was disapointed that Yamato decided to downsize the UN Spacy logo, when the DYRL Skull logos were full size

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Those photos are looking wicked cool, Saburo!

Thanks abbadon!

old skool still rulez! B))B)) nice shots as always saburo!

Old skool! B)) Thanks seti!

great photos Saburo! Noel should love em! :D

Thank you spanner! I hope he likes them because its his favorite color scheme and this the VF-1A he sold to me with some addons. :D

Edited by Saburo

These pics I dedicate to no3ljm!

26354896820_17c8f6dc13_h.jpg

Lovely! :wub: Thanks Saburo! ;) I take it all the joints is still ok? I somehow miss those rainbow canopies. :unsure:

great photos Saburo! Noel should love em! :D

I do I do I do! ^_^

*snip*

Thank you spanner! I hope he likes them because its his favorite color scheme and this the VF-1A he sold to me with some addons. :D

It is! Hikaru color forever! :wub:

:D:lol::D

Lovely! :wub: Thanks Saburo! ;) I take it all the joints is still ok? I somehow miss those rainbow canopies. :unsure:

I do I do I do! ^_^

It is! Hikaru color forever! :wub:

The joints are still holding together, I was careful to transform it for photos. Now its back into fighter mode and displayed with his squad mates. :)

Wow Saburo, you make me regret getting rid of my old VF-1A. Such a classy scheme on those DYRL 1A variants.

The DYRL scheme is simple and awesome, I was fortunate that no3ljm sold this one to me. Now my Skull squadron is complete. :)

Don't have the proper background and lighting, but here's my first try...

clash-of-the-bionoids-1.jpg

mvc-019s.jpg

:bump:

Nice! :wub:

Also, I just noticed. The main cannon is not folded properly towards the back somehow?

Edited by no3ljm