1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

Thanks guys. Yeah these guys are super posable. Maybe because of some of the partsforming parts, the range of motion for the valks is more than what I'd try with my 1/60s. Can't wait to see everyone's army building diorama's with the CF release!

Here's the pic from the other side. Having those shorter wings help:

26671428852_0898d7f056.jpg

Lovely photos as always Saburo!

There should be a way to setup some kind of automatic (positive) message response to any post by Saburo when a photo is attached! Hehe! ;)

+1 to this suggestion

-b.

I'm trying to stay away from the HMR valks, but with pics like these, oh man, not sure how much I can hold out.

"Must make it to Christmas time. Must hold out. Must save for Delta DX's."

Breath/repeat.

I'm trying to stay away from the HMR valks, but with pics like these, oh man, not sure how much I can hold out.

Breath/repeat.

My advice sir -- Stay away from this thread. ;)

@Saburo

:wub:

Thank you no3ljm!

Lovely photos as always Saburo!

There should be a way to setup some kind of automatic (positive) message response to any post by Saburo when a photo is attached! Hehe! ;)

Thanks spanner! Not sure about the automatic script, one day I might lose my mind and post crappy pics... :lol::blink:

+1 to this suggestion

-b.

:D Thanks b!

Breath/repeat.

Hmmmmm... maybe just one HMR? that's all... ;)

I guess I earned my forum title.. :lol:

Just got my Hi metal Roy. Pretty fun to play around with but they're too small for my hands.

26475143210_a9cd4363f7.jpg

26475145010_414f39936e.jpg

26475139950_e6cdb8d1a4.jpg

Nice setup, it's like they surprised each other.

Looks excellent! Request (and this can be a quick and simple shot - from anyone): Can a front on pic of the fighter mode, all strike'd up be shown? One thing I've always been slightly annoyed by with the 1/60 Yammy/Arcadia offerings is the slightly lopsided super/strike mounting method. It has to do with the way the parts rest against the folded tailfins. I think the Bandai HM-R toys don't have this problem but wanted to see it front on, to be sure.

Hehe! Yeah you should post some crappy pics just to spin people out! Would be hilarious! :lol:

Hahaha... I'll surprise everyone one of these days. :D

Roy is looking good Saburo and wmkjr.

Thanks sh9000. :)

Looks excellent! Request (and this can be a quick and simple shot - from anyone): Can a front on pic of the fighter mode, all strike'd up be shown? One thing I've always been slightly annoyed by with the 1/60 Yammy/Arcadia offerings is the slightly lopsided super/strike mounting method. It has to do with the way the parts rest against the folded tailfins. I think the Bandai HM-R toys don't have this problem but wanted to see it front on, to be sure.

How's this?

733C6ABF-CDB0-4317-AD04-3A00E8A5297C_zps

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks everyone! One more to go, Roy. :D

i shared a few of your photos at another site and felt privileged to say i knew the photographer :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks DWC much appreciated and I feel privileged to you know you too. :)

LOL, stop messing around :lol: i think i exaggerated a bit... like you're a personal buddy to brag :p but nevertheless, i shared you were the one who did 3p Apollyon (Megatron) prototype promo shots for toy dojo owner.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

i shared a few of your photos at another site and felt privileged to say i knew the photographer :)

Thanks DWC much appreciated and I feel privileged to you know you too. :)

LOL, stop messing around :lol: i think i exaggerated a bit... like you're a personal buddy to brag :p but nevertheless, i shared you were the one who did 3p Apollyon (Megatron) prototype promo shots for toy dojo owner.

geez guys get a room eh! :lol: hehe! im kidding! :p:D

a little comradery is always a good thing especially in a place like this! ;)B))

LOL! Well, here's some other photos I took of TFs. You can show these too. ;)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/projektzerothree/albums/72157668112116865

https://www.flickr.com/photos/projektzerothree/albums/72157667454206550

geez guys get a room eh! :lol: hehe! im kidding! :p:D

a little comradery is always a good thing especially in a place like this! ;)B))

LOL! I feel honored to be part of the Macross community and consider you all friends. :D Friend's that get me to buy stuff that I shouldn't be... LOL

LOL! I feel honored to be part of the Macross community and consider you all friends. :D Friend's that get me to buy stuff that I shouldn't be... LOL

Hahaha! Coming from someone with an appropriately issued title! :p