Square Enix Playarts Figs

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wait, those are out?

Square Enix made them available at the show as an early release. It caught me off guard because they weren't available during preview night. Browsed their display the following day and saw that all three were available. Immediately picked up the Wonder Woman and Batman. Both sold out before the weekend.

Finally opened sups and zod and yay, zod's right shoulder snapped off. I have it all apart now attempting repairs. Meanwhile, watched a review on wonder woman and she is freakin huge like the MGS scale. Really sucks because I wanted her to fit in with the rest of the Playarts DC line.

• 2 months later...

I`ve playing FF4 PSP and listening to FF6 OST, its time the Square Enix made their action figures and of course including Valkyrie Profile.

Ironically I'm listening to the VP 2 OST while reading your post.(final boss theme) I'd pay whatever they ask for a good Lenneth figure.

• 3 weeks later...

VF1a-fan, how are the Wonder Woman and Batman figures? Might pick them up if I see them in Japan. I like the classic 70s Batman color variant of the Batman figure.

I just received my Green Lantern figure, he looks way too anime pretty boy for my taste, might have to stick with the masked male figures, Superman gives me the same vibe.

• 3 months later...

Rorschach looks pretty badass, Watchmen is to this day my all time favorite comic book film ever made. My only hesitation is that we won't get any other Watchmen releases, I wouldn't want just a Rorschach, I'd need at least a Night Owl to go with him.

I guess he looks good because you you can't see his face. :p

On that note I do wish Enix would put out consistently "good" looking facial sculpts. What they did with Commander Shepard was criminal and killed all of my enthusiasm for their Mass Effect line.

That said my RoboCop v1 and 3 shipped from AmiAmi and I'm looking forward to checking those out once they arrive.

-b.

That can't be Deunan. It looks like they just gave their Leon Kennedy figure boobs.

Haha :D .

As I said all the figures with non human heads look good (see also Garrus Vakraian). But I guess I'm beating a dead horse here. ^_^