134 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite from the list

• 1/60 scale Destroid Monster
    • 1/60 scale Destroid Phalanx
    • Non-scale or 1/3000 Britai Nupetiet Vergnitzs Class Battleship
    • Non-scale Gorg Bodolzaa-Class Mobile Fortress
    • T-REX Zentradi Pilot figure
    • 1/60 VF-17

1/3000 Nupetiet please to highlight that the Macross was actually a SMALL ship in the scheme of things. I really like how the Zentraudi craft often dwarfed the venerable title ship. Having them displayed together would awesomely showcase this.

LOL. I didn't even notice the VF-17 sheet. :wacko:

It's really hilarious that my drawing of the Orguss is being seen all around the world now. :lol:

Really cute on the mode transformations too :lol:

Did someone from here write VF-4 release for 2012 too? :lol:

A 1/60 SDF-1 Head would be incredible! Great idea!

wait, how tall is the SDF-1's bridge on the 1/3000 toy? Because a 1/60 is going to be 50 times taller than that. (i.e. a 1 inch tall bridge in 1/3000= 50 inches tall in 1/60 :wacko: )

According to my non-scientific mesurements SDF-1 Bridge should be about 45,78m tall.

Equals to 76,3cm (30in) tall in 1/60 scale.

15,26cm (6in) tall in 1/300 scale which is more acceptable as a head display.

Bring it on Yamato!

macross-dyrl-bridge-1.gif

Edited by charger69

While this poll does provide for some interesting possibilities, I would say it's pretty safe to assume the VF-17 is the clear front runner. However, IMO a complete Zent figure and Phalanx would be nice additions as well.

As for 2011 speculation. Has there been any word of non canon VF-1 color schemes? I for one would love some more realistic schemes. Heck I would even be happy if Yamato re-visited 1/60 versions of the Low Vis, Low Vis II camo and Stealth schemes. I also hope Yamato reissues the Max and Milia VF-1J super sets at some point.

Voted for the Phalanx.

It is mostly done already and they need to finish the line before they go hard into Macross 7

Hard? They've been IN knee deep for the last few months.

All of the VF-22's, VF-11C, at least three VF-19 variants, and the VF-17 on the horizon.

Hard? They've been IN knee deep for the last few months.

All of the VF-22's, VF-11C, at least three VF-19 variants, and the VF-17 on the horizon.

Humbug to that! They have only made one toy for Macross 7 from scratch and it is not even out yet (Upcoming VF-19). (though admittedly I am sure it has been taking up their time for a few months)

Don't get me wrong, the VF-22S is a great design but it was 95% poached and recolored. Same as the VF-11C.

The color changes/sculpt changes don't take alot of time to do, but whole new designs (like a VF-17 for example) will eat up alot of resources.

All I am saying is they should finish what they started before devoting all those resources to a new line. The phalanx is mostly completed. They could also do a Regult based off their kits as well. With that being said, any new model is great.

I will probably buy a Blazer and a VF-17 when they get released and definitely a VF-11C when (if?) they ever go on sale. God help my bank account if a VF-11C GBP ever gets released...

Edited by Xx-SKULL-ONE-xX

Humbug to that! They have only made one toy for Macross 7 from scratch and it is not even out yet (Upcoming VF-19). (though admittedly I am sure it has been taking up their time for a few months)

Don't get me wrong, the VF-22S is a great design but it was 95% poached and recolored. Same as the VF-11C.

The color changes/sculpt changes don't take alot of time to do, but whole new designs (like a VF-17 for example) will eat up alot of resources.

All I am saying is they should finish what they started before devoting all those resources to a new line. The phalanx is mostly completed. They could also do a Regult based off their kits as well. With that being said, any new model is great.

I will probably buy a Blazer and a VF-17 when they get released and definitely a VF-11C when (if?) they ever go on sale. God help my bank account if a VF-11C GBP ever gets released...

Well, there are variations in the Macross 7 line that aren't out, but they're not new molds. (Except for the heads and maybe a minor re-tool).

I agree with the Regult and Phalanx. I also think they need to do a Spartan and hopefully a monster-even if the monster is a smaller scale.

poo, I just want every item from the TV show released. If they do make a Regult, and it's affordable, I would buy a few. But I think my definition of affordable is not the same as Yamato's.