Bandai DX Chogokin YF-29 Durandal Valkyrie

UN Spacy

Have to admit after my initial dislike of the design I did pre-order one (the complete-ist in me compelled the purchase).

Hopefully Bandai doesn't disappoint and if they don't I really hope that they go back and revisit the DX VF-25, which IMHO really deserves a decent, or much better, toy release.

-b.

no recent photos? or something? a week to go! :p:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

According to a Toysdaily member...

...confirmed release on 23th HK. :D

Head's up MWers

Anime Export just started sending email invoices that they have it in-stock, (for those that pre-ordered0 asking for shipping options/payments.

Its finally here, lol. Just as matter of time for reviews and pics.

Oh my, been waiting for this news!

My wallet gonna get thin real quick! ^_^

crap, crap and double crap ;(

YF-29 just arrived at Oriental 188 Centre, but each toy shop only getting 2pcs and all already reserved for preorder customers.

No time to go to Mong Kok to hunt tonight.

Graham

When you guys get it please take pictures and check to see if there is a low hanging leg issue...again....or if those last pictures were just mistransformed. Thanks

Chris

poo, poo and double poo ;(

YF-29 just arrived at Oriental 188 Centre, but each toy shop only getting 2pcs and all already reserved for preorder customers.

No time to go to Mong Kok to hunt tonight.

Graham

I can't see available stocks in MK either. Tomorrow there would be another shipment, I've been told. My order would be there too...

Bah, enough with the endless 3/4 view photo's.....They can hide too much, (plus we've seen tons of them already from Bandai). I'd like a good profile shot.

Chris

Bah, enough with the endless 3/4 view photo's.....They can hide too much, (plus we've seen tons of them already from Bandai). I'd like a good profile shot.

Chris

QFT!!!

What the man said!!!