1/60 accessories and upgrade parts

EXO

• 2 months later...

I've actually been contemplating just doing the -0C/D conversion altogether the last couple days. My only problem is I'm awful at modeling/painting. I can hang out til the D-type head is done.

A Millia-colored VF-0 would catch people's attention.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but has anybody ever thought about making the whole diecast lerx part of the v.2 VF-1 with Shapeways? I mean, the plastic lerx of the 1/48 works just fine and it's so frustrating when the paint chips on the diecast during transformation.

If someone can make this to match the color of the DRYL and TV VF-1s and have a smooth finish, i'd definitely buy 1each for all my v.2 valks. I would definitely consider this an "upgrade part".

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

God I love DarrinG's gun straps! My only regret was not buying more!

eCU0omfl.jpg

taw0yRCl.jpg

3OnbfNSl.jpg

And another nice thing is that the strap does not stick out

In fighter or gerwalk.

Fantastic, and if you ever go another round

I am in for more!

Edited by skullmilitia

• 5 months later...

Is EXO still making parts from the first page? I would like his sideparts that has holds the arm without flopping around. Why Arcadia didn't fix that part I don't understand.

HI sifu74. I no longer recast the option parts but I figured out a how to reduce enough material on the design to make it affordable at Shapeways.

Basic parts only. I want to redesign how the seat connects for the complete set.

http://shpws.me/q8hd

• 3 weeks later...

The only thing I ever could consider a negative towards the V2 VF-1s was the lack of a gunpod strap, the 1/48 had them, and I always absolutely loved that. Those 1/60 straps look great, I would love to get a hold of 4 of them for all my VF-1s. On a side note, does anyone make, or does anywhere sell those option seat parts that came with Yamatos final VF-1 releases? I have the old V2 anniversary 1D, it's a fantastic figure, but then Yamato comes along and releases the newer version with those delicious option parts and covers.