1/60 accessories and upgrade parts

EXO

I'm trying to see how many people are interested before I set the price. I have a price point in mind but we'll see if I can meet it.

I'm interested put me for a few. Hold up are you also making Max and Millia and Cannon Fodder side covers and top covers?

I'm interested put me for a few. Hold up are you also making Max and Millia and Cannon Fodder side covers and top covers?

These will be casted to match the gray on the valk's intake cover and feet. They match that color because they cover the holes in a valk in Battroid mode. The side covers go all the way up past the arm sockets to protect the toy by restricting too much movement on the hinge and also gets rid of that awkward mixmatch color underneath the arm with the regular GBP side covers. The Max and Millia 1Js already has that white square in the middle of all that blue or red, which seems kinda misplaced.

I gotta get a v2. Have nothing to put my (broken) Thunder Hummer on and no motivation to fix it until I get one. TV Roy still backordered at amiami and the prices at Frank have been atrocious (and haven't seen any there recently, anyway).

• 2 weeks later...

I had plans a while back of doing all the major characters... but it was a bust... oh well...

I'm a bit behind, the weekend as many of you heard was a record breaking heatwave here in SoCal... I didn't even attempt to stay in my garage for more than an hour. It's still a bit humid but less hot now. Good news is that I spent all last week sanding the pieces and they look pretty good. A couple more days of primer and sanding and I should be making molds this weekend and recasting by next week.

HI everyone, in an effort to catch up with the bad weather last week I tried to catch up today by starting the molding process. But again bad weather got the best of me. Some of the molds didn't turn out good and with MWCon looming this weekend I'll be a bit further behind. Thanks for your patience, I'll be be back up full speed next week and will be shipping soon. I'll add something extra for everyone that has paid as of today to make the wait worth it. You can ask me anything on this thread or PM me if you prefer.

For anyone that expected their items during con, talk to me in person on Saturday or Sunday to remind me and I'll ship it for free.

• 2 weeks later...

HI everyone, in an effort to catch up with the bad weather last week I tried to catch up today by starting the molding process. But again bad weather got the best of me. Some of the molds didn't turn out good and with MWCon looming this weekend I'll be a bit further behind. Thanks for your patience, I'll be be back up full speed next week and will be shipping soon. I'll add something extra for everyone that has paid as of today to make the wait worth it. You can ask me anything on this thread or PM me if you prefer.

For anyone that expected their items during con, talk to me in person on Saturday or Sunday to remind me and I'll ship it for free.

Hey EXO, I've been out of the loop for a little bit but I do hope all is going better with you. It looks like MWCon was a hit, (I wish I could have attended) and I was just curious if you had an update for us regarding our orders. PM me with the info if you like. Thanks a bunch and am still excited to receive these much anticipated (and needed) accessories for my valks.

Blue B))

I'll just update here. I'm fixing the parts that were scuffed up by the bad mold... no biggie just a little more elbow grease... shoulda just waited until after con. I want to get this stuff out because I want to start working on other stuff already... I'm side covered out!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone. Update time. Had a bunch of trouble. At first I thought it was me rushing it or it was the clay I was using, but it turns out that it was a bad batch of mold rubber. The mold practically destroyed all my prototypes and I had to refinish (sand/primer) all the parts. The company gave me a small sampler batch to take with me and they're ordering me a new batch. Casting will be on as soon as I receive the new supplies. Thanks for your patience!

Sample recasts:

post-151-12896252584_thumb.jpg