I'm disappointed that Bandai doesn't continue with the RG Endless Waltz line. After seeing the teaser for the Wing Zero Gundam I was happy that they displayed concept art for the other suits. Maybe the Wing Zero didn't sell well enough to warrant releases of the other Gundams. :(

It's because Wing is not popular in Japan. If you noticed the MG line over the past decade, the Wing releases have been extremely erratic, with all but one (the Wing Gundam TV version) being Katoki designs/redesigns and the final releases (Tallgeese II-III and Altron EW a.k.a. Nataku) being relegated to P-Bandai exclusives. And on the HGAC side, we've only seen the Wing and Wing Zero in the line.

I'll be in for the RG Sinanju and the P-Bandai Stein, but I'm a little bummed since the HG was one of the nicest models I've built. Luckily I still have the the metallic red paint I used on the HG.

So it looks like bandai is rereleasing their after market water slide decals and one of the sets is for the hg sinanju. Since it may be a while before they put out an rg version or they may not put one out at all, I'm gonna buy a set and hope they work on the new sinanju rg version.

So it looks like bandai is rereleasing their after market water slide decals and one of the sets is for the hg sinanju. Since it may be a while before they put out an rg version or they may not put one out at all, I'm gonna buy a set and hope they work on the new sinanju rg version.

Should. Same scale.

Guest davidwhangchoi

RG Sinanju looks red hot

k5q5OG9h.jpg

S4kOCZgh.jpg

VvLg53Uh.jpg

HGUC #200 is Hyaku Shiki (REVIVE)

iwLXdjQ.jpg

MG Full Armor Gundam Ver. KA (Psycho Zaku will be a winter release)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Are those..... gold runners for all the gold parts on the RG Sinanju? Well that's a cool idea, if the reviews end up good I may get a regular Sinanju too. I'm down for a Hyaku Shiki revive, though I dunno if I should wait for the Hyper Mega Launcher release.

I was wrong on the MSRP estimate, I thought it would be 3,500 yen, turns out to be 3800. I guess that answers my question about why the unveiling of RG sinanju is not a acrylic cut out, cardboard or 3D printed Prototype.

Not complaining about the price, if the emblem and black parts are really separated plastic. I wanted Sinanju for the longest time but I am too lazy to paint those sleeves

Guest davidwhangchoi

"It's in line with the MG to RG price ratio though. Normal MGs run about 3000-4000yen, and the RGs go for 2000+yen. The Sinanju is already a 6000+yen MG, so the RG being 4000yen is expected even without extras like that. It's a bigger and more complex kit with more detail."

Still no MG Delta 2.0? (Delta as in the original gold one, not Kai etc)

Anyways---that "unknown" Build Fighters red one---the head looks familiar, but I can't place it.

Had to correct my post above, as Gundam Guy mistakenly labeled it as HGBF. It appears to be a parts and color variant of the Gundam Astaroth.

Guest davidwhangchoi

The unique selling points for Sinanju RG as listed on the display card are:

- The thrusters in the backpack and the legs can be open and shut (expansion gimmick)
- No stickers for the trimmings, full metallic gold parts
- Full gloss coating to showcase the linework on the curved surfaces based on the design concept
- Exposed internal regions feature mechanical details from Katoki's design

Hey now, don't get too crazy :lol: . That said I wouldn't mind seeing a Hamma, the Doven Wolf already got quite a bit of HG love a few years ago (can never have too many tho). Many of Neo Zeon's MS have a similar large shoulder profile so I guess we won't know till the official announce.