Slightly OT, but has anyone here picked up this kit? Looks perfect for any Gunpla background. Just don't "drop" it.

wave150108.jpg

Wave Space Settlement (3,600 yen)

I was just thinking about modeling and 3D printing an O'Neill Cylinder last night. Looks like it's been sold out for awhile though. Still might be my best bet to model and print one.

Apparently the trooper has help in performing the lance charge pose!

There seems to be an extension from the side skirt holding the lance end...magician secrets revealed!

post-15116-0-81719800-1457599444_thumb.jpg

post-15116-0-52882100-1457599617_thumb.jpg

hmm looks like i may have got it wrong...gaelio instead of ein piloting the trooper...

Edited by seti88

ah thts where i got it wrong..i tot the silhouette in the last ep was the trooper...yea the frakengraze would be matched with ein...

I didn't realize that the trooper turned into a hover unit.

ah sorta makes sense now...those so called stumps turned out to be thruster nozzles...

Is that BD conversion kit for the old 90s HG (doubtful)? The MG (doubtful)? The new HGUC (my bet)? Or even the RG RX-78? Either way, nice job so far. I've never been a big fan of the BD units, but they're starting to grow on me with the rumors of an RE/100 in the works.

Is that BD conversion kit for the old 90s HG (doubtful)? The MG (doubtful)? The new HGUC (my bet)? Or even the RG RX-78? Either way, nice job so far. I've never been a big fan of the BD units, but they're starting to grow on me with the rumors of an RE/100 in the works.

It's a MG conversion off the ez-8 mainly shoulders, arms and thighs of that kit, rest are all resin parts.

Clear coat was to hot sadly and melted a good chunk of the paint but from a distance you can't tell.

post-600-0-48806000-1458051814_thumb.jpeg

I seriously wish the forum would stop turning it sideways, this is the only place that does that to me.

Edited by Hikuro

The worst part about it is that when I look at those images on my phone I try turning it sideways to see the image correctly then my phone immediately changes perspective and the image is sideways again.

Stupid technology trying to confuse me again now I'm turning my phone like I'm making a perpetual right turn making pretend doughnuts.

After almost 10 hours of painting and assembling, I've come to the conclusion that the HGUC S Gundam and Ex-S Gundam need the Revive treatment. The head has nearly zero movement. The double-jointed knees can't do a 90-degree bend. The joints are not strong enough to support the massive backpack. Furthermore, its wide pelvis makes it incompatible with any Action Base.

Still, like the larger MG kit, the HGUC Ex-S Gundam makes a great display piece.

exsgundam01_zpspvqwnx3i.jpg

exsgundam02_zpseaijfb9b.jpg

exsgundam03_zpscpcbhott.jpg

exsgundam04_zpscykde5dm.jpg

I dunno, those Sentinel kits are good for NOW. They could do with some better parts separation for stuff like the knee beam sabers, but they're still great-looking and sizeable for the scale. Articulation is a non-issue as far as I'm concerned.

I still need to get my hands on the MGs one of these days. I keep telling myself to bite the bullet, but neither the S nor Ex-S are ever in stock.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Wip. Still need to seal the decal. This is a third party kit with bandai aile striker, I actually lost my bandai shield, so I think this will be the final pose.

20160320_002222_zpsprnrsioq.jpg

looks great

My local toy store got the HGUC Super Gundam in stock, so I picked it up because my HGUC Gundam Mk-II Revive needed some extra firepower. The G-Defenser fits perfectly behind the Mk-II Revive; however, for the Long Beam Rifle, you will need the old kit's right trigger hand, as the Revive hands are too small for the handle.

Once I assemble the RG Mk-II, I'll do some compatibility shots with the G-Defenser.

supergundamrevive01_zps6bxfkhh0.jpg

supergundamrevive02_zpsjp5z75tq.jpg

supergundamrevive03_zpsdkglznb2.jpg

supergundamrevive04_zpsv02f5u7g.jpg

supergundamrevive06_zpsjhjooxmq.jpg

Picked this up a couple weeks ago and built it during the monthly GUNPLA club meet. There's some quirks I had to work out like floppy skirt armor and vernier rockets. But also some damn tight PVC parts. Had trouble getting things plugged in. Also the decal instructions are basically non existent so I had to look hard for references to help identify what needed where.

post-600-0-68896400-1458581084_thumb.jpeg

post-600-0-25470800-1458581109_thumb.jpeg