What do I buy next?

ErikElvis

Dont know what to do next.

The YF-19 is my fave valk. But I have the 1/72 and the more I look at the 1/60 it does look rather dated in comparison to the 21/11B. Might try to hold off for a "ver 2" 19. But I know that may never happen.

I like the 21 and since my favorite series is plus I eventually need to get it anyway. The 22 is nice but I dont like 7. And the VF-11 is just a good looking toy.

What would you get if you didnt have any of these?

Erik

Edited by ErikElvis

if you're a big fan of Mac+, if you get just one, either the 11B or the 21, you're gonna want to have them all eventually... you might want to watch out for mr.chogokin's post regarding this month's re-issue of the Mac+ YF-19 when he gets it...

Get the YF-21 as you can probably find it on sale somewhere but you might not want to wait on a VF-11B since alot of stores seem to be sold out and you don't want to miss out on that one. You can find a VF-11B at Hobby Link if you want one.

http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT00114

If your worrying about which to buy check out the thread I started on whether I should buy a YF-21 or not.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...77&hl=yf-21

It's how I learned to stop worrying and give up meat/eating out so much! :lol: Also I'm surprised at how much my collection has grown in the past few months since I bought it. A VF-25, VF-1D, VF-1J and a QRau. And I have a VF-25S armored, VF-1T, VF-1E and a VF-22 on order. Dear god I need to stop but I am stuck in addiction hell! :lol:

Edited by logos

Get whichever you like better.

However, personal preference compels me to say go with the 21 also. As good as I think the 11B is, the 21 still edges it out.

A couple things detracted from the 11 for me. The cockpit wobbles around unless you put the slider at just the right position and carefully nudge the cockpit in enough so it gets caught on the nubs but not to far down to create a large gap, but even then a slight bump can cause it to pop back out. Also the shield is really loose in both fighter and battroid mode for mine. Otherwise, the rest of the toy is superb. The main con for the 21 seems to be that it can be a pain to position the parts just right for transformations, but with practice, it's not really a big issue.

As others have said, the fighter mode alone is probably worth it.

As i've helped people out before with these hard decisions, it's all about what they do in the series/ova/movie, The 21 wins hands down what with Guld does with her.

Plus i'm a MASSIVE YF-21 fan, and Guld is a fricken legend. Go the 21 mate, if you don't love the 11 in fighter mode the 21 is still good in battroid and perfect in fighter and gerwalk.

I loe the 11B of course, and i wish i had one NOW. :p But i have to wait. :/

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I dunno... gutting rogue zentradi with a bayonet or committing suicide by ramming yourself into a remote control airplane... :p

It was THE only way. lol Isamu didn't stand a chance against the Ghost, i fear the X-9 with Actual AI, Artificial sure Isamu could, but actual...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I just ordered the black 25th Anni version of the YF-19 from HLJ which is currently having a Yamato toy clearance sale.

I just found out about the "faults" of the YF-19. I suppose the 25th anni version will have the same "faults" as the YF-19 anime color version. Still, I really like the black color scheme. And it's on sale as well. ^_^

As for the re-release of the YF-19, I prefer to wait for reviews 1st. One can never tell if more faults will be found in the updated version.

Among the original 3 anime color versions, I will buy the YF-21. It's cool blue. B)) And I always have a preference for villains. (I know Guld's not a real villain, but still, he's the main rival of the hero, so...)