1/60 v2 Kaki TV or DYRL?

Gunpod71

Which one you getting? You know you wanna get both ;)  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which one you getting? You know you wanna get both ;)

• Kaki TV
    • Kaki DYRL
    • Both
    • None or getting another valk
    • Undecided

Sorry, don't quite get it. Are we talking about kakizaki's valks or kaki colored cfs?

Which one are you getting? vote.. Kaki DYRL new release which is the white with green stripe, or the Kaki TV (CF) w/ big hands.

The TV Kakizaki is a must. Is it the first time we ever see a TV Kakizaki, toys or model-wise?

That's given that you have the VF-1J and Max 1A. Otherwise, get those 2 first.

It doesn't mean "not to buy the Kakizaki DYRL". But you may get a 1/48 with the same price, that's something worth considering.

I think people are confused because it's just called TV Kakizaki (on MW)... which is his custom version. A CF would be a standard non custom version. But I get what you are saying... CF colored kakizaki.

The TV Kakizaki is a must. Is it the first time we ever see a TV Kakizaki, toys or model-wise?

That's given that you have the VF-1J and Max 1A. Otherwise, get those 2 first.

It doesn't mean "not to buy the Kakizaki DYRL". But you may get a 1/48 with the same price, that's something worth considering.

Actually sadly enough Toynami beat Yamato by release a Ben Dixon valk in their first series of Masterpiece stuff. It was the second valk released.

Actually sadly enough Toynami beat Yamato by release a Ben Dixon valk in their first series of Masterpiece stuff. It was the second valk released.

Ben who? :rolleyes: I don't know anyone with that name.

Seriously, thanks for the information. ^_^

for me my 1S skull squad would only consist of Roy, Hik and Max 1S's... sorry, but i don't think Kaki deserves to get a 1S... he definitely deserved to get his steak... but a 1S, no... :p:) ... and did i already mention, i hate the green stripe. :rolleyes:

Edited by m0n5t3r

I am just looking forward to the TV version. It just brings back so many elements from my childhood. The DYRL? version is a great looking valk and all but just doesn't hold the same nastalgia for me as the TV one does.

Is this Kaki Tv version tinted yellow on the wings and chest instead of being white like the other non-beige areas?

Anyway, for me no Kakizaki, too many other Valks, and with Yamato probably doing the whole repaint variation thing, 1J's 1S's in different schemes is more to my tastes. :)

there's honestly so much better stuff coming along, I'm not really interested in a kakizaki anything except maybe a DYRL kaki 1S (which won't happen)

switch the heads? hehe or order a replacement part in over drive for a 1S head? and BOOM! complete 1S skull squadron :lol:

Edited by Gunpod71