Comic Book movies you would like to see made.

Let's go 180 from the other topic and discuss movies based on comics you would like to be made.

I've got 2 to put up.

• Lobo (yeah, I'm a sick bastard, deal with it).
  • WildC.A.T.S. (what can I say, I'm a rabid Jim Lee fan; I loved the animated series in the nineties)

i want to see x-men done right, with all of the x-men being the right ages and having the correct powers (rouge needs to be able to fly and have super-strength [they can do an origin story about her later one]... and jubilee needs to be wolverine's sidekick). also, all of the mutants need to be on the correct side (like multiple man and psylocke cast as bad guys in the last stand).

i want to see x-men done right, with all of the x-men being the right ages and having the correct powers (rouge needs to be able to fly and have super-strength [they can do an origin story about her later one]... and jubilee needs to be wolverine's sidekick). also, all of the mutants need to be on the correct side (like multiple man and psylocke cast as bad guys in the last stand).

Rogue got those powers when Mystique tricked her into draining the original Ms. Marvel, so the recent movies got it right so far.

I've got a real obscure one: Atari Force from the mid-Eighties. It has excellent storytelling, and I'm a fan of Jose Luis Garcia Lopez's artwork.

Rogue got those powers when Mystique tricked her into draining the original Ms. Marvel, so the recent movies got it right so far.

I've got a real obscure one: Atari Force from the mid-Eighties. It has excellent storytelling, and I'm a fan of Jose Luis Garcia Lopez's artwork.

yea, i know those powers came from ms. marvel and there was no reason to depower her for the x-men movie...

Edited by DJ Loe Kee

Well since Thor and the Avengers are being made into movies my biggest wish for a comic movie is coming true. But after that I would say Grendizer, but not as a live action movie but a high quality Anime movie like the Evangelions. I know it's technically isn't a comic book character but it did have a Manga which is the same thing. For traditional comics my wish again is a JLA movie since it seems it's been canceled yet again. I do think the Savage Dragon would be a great movie in the same vein as Hellboy.

A little OT but I would LOVE to see either a OVA or Anime movie based on the SRW game series but without the OG characters but the big name new and old Super Robots like Mazinger, Getter, Daitarn, Gundam, Macross ect.

Edited by chen

Grey (the manga),that 80,s anime "Grey digital target"-was laughable,in a bad way!!

i wouldn.t like to see a live action,but a state of the art ,no expense spared anime movie, manga accurate, using the manga as a direct story board, panel for panel!!!

And the Micronauts!

The first 12 issues drawn by Michael Golden are still my favourites.

But, the movie has to keep out the cross-continuity with other Marvel Super heroes, that Deus ex Machina Captain Marvel-like character and fix up some plot holes, such as after a thousand years of Baron Karza's tyranny, he finally gets around to destroying the royal family.

OMG, I can't believe that I forgot this one......

six_14.jpg

six_12.jpg

six_37.jpg

LONE SLOANE - A French SF comic that started in the sixties and new chapters are added from time to time. Brilliant stuff!!

Strike Force Morituri, though I think it would work better as a fairly high-budget tv series, with a fixed ending, rather than a 2 hour movie.

i want to see a x-force movie.

o_xforce1.jpg

but i don't even know if x-force is still around. i read that feral got killed off and x-force got canceled due to low sales. but then, i heard that they brought them back but that it was a difference team.

i want to see a x-force movie.

but i don't even know if x-force is still around. i read that feral got killed off and x-force got canceled due to low sales. but then, i heard that they brought them back but that it was a difference team.

X-force is now wolverine's black ops team and has Warpath, X-23, Caliban, Hepzibah, Wolfsbane. They do the dirty work Scott doesn't want to get involved with or know the details of.

edit: apparently, caliban got killed and Hep left, so current line up: Archangel, Domino, Elixir, Vanisher, Warpath, Wolfsbane, Wolverine, X-23

Edited by eugimon

X-force is now wolverine's black ops team and has Warpath, X-23, Caliban, Hepzibah, Wolfsbane. They do the dirty work Scott doesn't want to get involved with or know the details of.

edit: apparently, caliban got killed and Hep left, so current line up: Archangel, Domino, Elixir, Vanisher, Warpath, Wolfsbane, Wolverine, X-23

I take it that Rhane Sinclair's finally gotten over being damn near labotomized when Cameron Hodge and pulled his sh*t in Extinction Agenda way back in the late Eighties. What the hell happened to Sam Guthrie (I used to read New Mutants; god, did Liefeld ever screw that series up).

Strike Force Morituri, though I think it would work better as a fairly high-budget tv series, with a fixed ending, rather than a 2 hour movie.

I thought the same thing after I saw Apocalypto, because the outfits the bad guys wore totally reminded me of the Horde.

Glad to know there's another Morituri fan out there besides myself.

I've asked all my comic book reading friends and no one else has read it.

Besides Morituri, I was also a fan of Alien Legion and Rocket Raccoon (by Mike Mignola :) ) when I was younger.

I think they'd both be great properties to turn into a movie.

Edited by chowyunskinny