1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 4

That explains why I don't know anything about it, I didn't get into any of this stuff until the end of 2008.

There were three versions of this toy:

Ver 1: Mac Plus YF-19 with the infamous tab B. A tab that broke very easily when you separated the neck/front fuselage. This toy had the tailfins put on the wrong leg (left on the right and viceversa).

Ver 1.5: Mac Plus YF-19 with revised stronger tab B and tailfins placed on the correct leg.

Ver 2: the game edition VF-19A Ravens Scheme. It also introduced a revised sculpt in the knees to cover the mechanism but it resulted in a less posable leg.

It's a good toy with a design that shows it's age. Personal critique: the paint rubs of very easy, be extremely careful when handling it. Other than that it's built like a tank.

Good use of my pool table until my display cabinets show up next week. SO much fun finally having all my stuff OUT of storage! B))

Looks like you got your VF-11C ahead of schedule I just got mine in today and decaled had an unfortunate issue with the left leg falling off. I even started a transformation in progress segment, it's still uploading onto my photobucket account so I will have pics up soon.

Looks like you got your VF-11C ahead of schedule I just got mine in today and decaled had an unfortunate issue with the left leg falling off. I even started a transformation in progress segment, it's still uploading onto my photobucket account so I will have pics up soon.

I've had my 11C for about 2 weeks now. Got decals on, but have yet to transform it...seems solid enough...hope I don't find the new "amputated leg" Yamato disease...... :blink:

I've had my 11C for about 2 weeks now. Got decals on, but have yet to transform it...seems solid enough...hope I don't find the new "amputated leg" Yamato disease...... :blink:

Well I solved that issue with some painters tape that I had lying around and it fits back in snug as a bug and has not fallen out, though I should contact HLJ to inform Yamato about that. I also had an issue with the crooked gun pod but manage to straighten it out by manuvering the arms straight.

post-269-1268969998_thumb.jpg

post-269-1268970114_thumb.jpg

post-269-1268970181_thumb.jpg

post-269-1268970214_thumb.jpg

post-269-1268970298_thumb.jpg

post-269-1268970330_thumb.jpg

post-269-1268970389_thumb.jpg

post-269-1268970432_thumb.jpg

Yeah sure and at the end and afew more shots of it doing a dynamic pose, like it'sgetting ready to fire. B))

hey guys, I'm a fan of macross but recently only i found this site. I'm from Brisbane, do you guys know where can I get macross model?

Hello Klvru welcome to Macrossworld and I will be glad to give some sites HLJ.com is my personal favorite and there is also www.overdrive.com, www.angolz.com that I also happen know of gonna to get the series Kakizaki from Angolz to complete my Vermillion Sqaudron since HLJ discountued it for some odd reason.

Hi klvru! Like VF-18S Hornet, I'm also a great fan of HLJ. Good range of items, user-friendly website, Paypal, and they even guarantee to ship you a second replacement if the first one is broken in the box or gets lost in transit.