1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 4

Here's a VF-0S panel lined with a gundam marker :

PICT2051.JPG

-Kyp

Where Do you get those Gundam Markers from I looked everywhere but couldn't find them?

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Where Do you get those Gundam Markers from I looked everywhere but couldn't find them?

I get mine from gundamstoreandmore or hobbywave. I suggest using this.. This one is acrylic based so it's easier to clean up if you make a boo boo.

"What Knockers!!" Awesome Pics Macrosssnake!!

Thanks. :) I try... I don't have an expensive camera like some people in here.

But I do enjoy to take some photos for my belove toys once in a while. :p

And this is my first DX macorss, I love it very much so far! It is a 'monster' and it looks awesome!

decided to pair these guys up together, don't think I ever did that but I'm jealous of Macrosssnake latest aquistion of the VF-25S Ozma Can't say I'm a fan of any of Bandai's toy designs but it's intriging.

post-269-1251042814_thumb.jpg

post-269-1251042852_thumb.jpg

post-269-1251042884_thumb.jpg

post-269-1251042965_thumb.jpg

decided to pair these guys up together, don't think I ever did that but I'm jealous of Macrosssnake latest aquistion of the VF-25S Ozma Can't say I'm a fan of any of Bandai's toy designs but it's intriging.

I hope that will help you to make a decision. :p

My midnight quickshot with photoshop adjust the color...

post-10429-1251104606_thumb.jpg

I got my first Yamato toy today, and my second Macross toy overall, Nora's SV-51. I really dig this thing. I haven't transformed it yet, but it's an impressive piece, not just visually but also from minor fidgeting with it to affix the weapons and stand attachment to it. Now I have to decide whether or not to get a YF-21, VF-0S, or a VF-1 next, or just get all of them, haha.

I really want a VF-1, preferably a VF-1S, but the shoulder hinge thing scared me out of getting one. I guess I'll hope for a VF-1S Focker restock with the smaller diameter pins they started using recently.

The VF-0S I'm debating about, because it might be more worthwhile waiting for the eventual re-release with Reactive Armor, which I'm a big fan of. I also like the Ghost booster, so maybe I should get an improved Shin's VF-0A with the ghost booster if that is ever re-released and get my VF-0S fix with the Reactive Armor bundle when that ever comes out.

The YF-21 is probably the one I'll end up getting soon. It seems to be a very solid Yamato release, judging from owners' comments here, and I'm a big Macross Plus fan. The VF-11B is too rich for my blood currently, so I'll wait for a sale on that if that ever happens. I really wish the YF-19 was executed better, as it's my favorite of the 3 Mac+ Valks. I'm hoping for a v2.0 of that sometime down the line.

My collection's going to look kind of eccentric with an Armored Ozma, Nora's SV-51, and a YF-21, but whatever. =P Here are the pics:

P1000303.jpg

P1000302.jpg

P1000301.jpg

Here's a 1/72 Bandai VF-25S Ozma that I recently built...I didn't paint anymore than I had to, and glued it into fighter mode.

Other than placing the SMS decals on the vertical stabilizers, I don't plan on doing anything else besides the yellow at the top part that I painted. I'm too lazy, and I think the all black and single yellow stripe at the top goes better with the lower stabilizers anyways. :p

1_72%20VF-25S%20Ozma.jpg

2009-237-13-41-53-0-1_72%20VF-25S%20Ozma%202.jpg

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

I took KiriK's idea of the two detolf cases and made my own, I additionally lacquered them gloss black though. As I screwed up the sawing portion of it, I lost a few days puttying and sanding the whole thing. In the end, it didn't turn out very well as lack of time forced me to cut corners.

DSCF0306.jpg

The macross frontier section is still a bit empty but I am awaiting delivery of my armoured VF-25S, and got Alto Ex-Gear on preorder. But thats some time off.

Two more pics of my Nora. It's really a sweet piece, and I think it was a nice choice for the first of what will hopefully be multiple Yamato toys. I should get to learning how to transform this thing soon to check out its other forms and appreciate the engineering put into it.

Next purchases: VF-0S and YF-21! Well, maybe just one of them for now...

P1000304.jpg

P1000309.jpg

As an alternative, you can also try those .005 or .01 micron pens. You can usually find them at most art supply stores.

1d80c764b0ee48bb9a84aaaca3e4977e.jpgvf25-ozma_armored-battroid.jpg

I was trying to pose the armored VF-25S to look like the anime version for my review but it didn't turn out so well.

Edit: thanks to macrossnake for pointing out the mis transformed chest piece in my original pic

Edited by anotheran

1d80c764b0ee48bb9a84aaaca3e4977e.jpgvf25-ozma_armored-battroid.jpg

I was trying to pose the armored VF-25S to look like the anime version for my review but it didn't turn out so well.

Edit: thanks to macrossnake for pointing out the mis transformed chest piece in my original pic

Actually you got it right on. You shouldn't doubt your talents.

Finally got my VF-1A Mass production type last week, and all I can say is Yamato finally got it right. Last time a cannon fodder was released, it had a DYRL head and arms, don't know about the 1/60 V.1 but the 1/48 didn't fare to well either even though it had a TV pilot figure with yellow Kakizaki colors, should have had a DYRL pilot figure instead.The V.2 has TV head and the TV pilot figure with cannon fodder green colors. The V.2 VF-1A colors are true to the TV Series whereas the 1/60 V.2 and 1/48 VF-1A CF was much closer to DYRL; however, they still lack a Qualified QC inspector on what is to be the arm sensors they got the smae problem they had with the 1/48 DYRL yellow instead of TV red like my VF-1J CF and my VF-1D has, well anyway my CF 1J has a parnter.

100_2173.jpg

100_2174.jpg

100_2176.jpg

how do I solve this

100_2178.jpg

100_2179.jpg

just got inspired to photoshop this later

100_2180.jpg

100_2181.jpg

100_2182.jpg

more to come later. ^_^

@VF-18S Hornet The cannon folders look good. I actually like that VF-1A head sculp. Man I wish I had more money in my toy budget. Maybe I'll have to start selling off transformers. And I totally wished Yamato set up an office in the US... darn legal stuff

Glad you Like them here are some more don't mind the Freedom box the 1J is kneeling on trying to find a stable place to put it on.

100_2183.jpg

wonder why it looks like it's running.

100_2184.jpg

And the answer is

100_2185.jpg

now to spread my wings and kneel...wait that don't sound right. :blink:

100_2186.jpg

100_2187.jpg

100_2189.jpg

100_2191.jpg

100_2192.jpg

100_2195.jpg