I still want a MB Justice Gundam. 

I welcome the new Metal Build release from 00. 

I still need to get a 00 Raiser which is one of my favorite Gundam design. It is pretty odd that I still don't have one.

Oh well maybe they will reissue it down the line. ^_^

6 hours ago, slaginpit said:

gawd when are they going to stop! Enough with the 0 Gundams.

There is so much more material out there they can do in Metal Build. I will be 100 years old by the time they get to a sazabi or HiNu

00 Gundams is the new Unicorn. Besides, they're just celebrating its 10th Anniversary. ^_^

3 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

Justice was the best Gundam in SEED which is why Bandai evidently hates the design.

Justice was an awesome design and it took Bandai long enough to release a damn Master Grade. I wonder if they can use the base of the Metal Build Freedom for a Justice? That would be amazing to see. The only thing I don't like with the Justice is the color. The purple-ish color is ok but I feel a brighter purple would have been better. 

And it makes sense that they would make one base to be used for Exia, 00 Riser, and Quanta. The base suit design is consistent with variations on the armor. I imagine after the Quanta and the eventual exclusive trans am Quanta they will move away from 00 suits. I can't see Bandai making Metal Build figures of the other hero suits. 

I would love a Metal Build Hi-Nu Gundam and Sazabi since they did F91. I still need to get a Metal Build Exia.   

I've always wanted a Gundam Dynames but I kind of doubt that'll ever happen.

3 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Freedom, Justice, Strike Freedom... I still can't tell which is which. They all look the same (I think), and their names are stupidly interchangeable. Now Stargazer, there's a memorable Gundam for you...

Justice is pink and therefore superior to all other Gundams.

If they do a metal build justice, it will probably be Infinity Justice ,using the same frame as strike freedom.

im up for whatever they feel like releasing, if i dont like it , i just wont buy it......(until a good sale comes along) 

Currently, they are still at gundam 00 , gundam seed , and FMP.  FMP anime is delay til 2018 so MB until then.

I actually like the main suit more of Justice and Infinite Justice, not a fan  though of the Fatum as the back pack

edit: Saviour Gundam looks good as well. to sum up, Athrun gets the better designed suit in pink colors haha

Edited by chyll2

46 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

I actually like the main suit more of Justice and Infinite Justice, not a fan  though of the Fatum as the back pack

edit: Saviour Gundam looks good as well. to sum up, Athrun gets the better designed suit in pink colors haha

Athrun is the true Hero of Seed/Destiny. he saves the universe while Kira is going emo about his past.

haha. it's like 1 out of 3 characters in a gundam series has teenage angst.

saviour would be a sweet one to make.

also, has anyone ordered from entertainment earth? they are the only one with a preorder up for the seven sword.. but it seems really questionable.

2 minutes ago, mzhao3 said:

haha. it's like 1 out of 3 characters in a gundam series has teenage angst.

saviour would be a sweet one to make.

also, has anyone ordered from entertainment earth? they are the only one with a preorder up for the seven sword.. but it seems really questionable.

They're legit.

I've got an order there, and have ordered from them several times in the past, including two other MB Gundams.

-b.

Glad to know EE still had it for PO. I was going to wait for release date and stalk all the regular vendors hoping someone cancelled or go through YJA. They are charging more than retail, but with free shipping (and CA sales tax :( ) it works out to be about what I would have paid for it to get it shipped from overseas. To be able to have peace of mind I'm willing to wait a little longer to get it.

Entertainment Earth is legit.  I have shopped with them multiple times, but it's when things are on sale or clearance.

I have no issue from any of my orders.

But what does bring to questions is the amount of seven sword you can pre order from them.  I play around a bit and it seems I can preorder as much as I wanted, 10- 50-100, etc.

I know their preorder system is base on first come first serve, so there's definitely a chance that they will not be able to fulfill some of those preorders. 

it's best to treat this as a backup if you just pre order from them recently.   now if you preordered with them months ago when you should have no issues.

only a couple more days to release date and all I got was some false alerts..:mellow:

1 hour ago, anime52k8 said:

I still need a 00 first.

Be on the lookout today, tomorrow and over the weekend.  

Amiami reopened this morning for what looks like a minute or 2. (3:00am),  they no longer offer the preorder discount so it's 20520 yen.

It was back to sold out by the time I got to my PC.  :mellow:

10 minutes ago, F360 said:

Thanks for the link, F360! It made me check my email immediately just in case I missed HLJ's invoice email. ^_^ 

Out of curiosity, why they only change the blue color? Like why do they need to change it? I understand about the new decals and stuff. But the color? If they did, just to say to recognize which release is which, then they should've change the shade of the other colors as well. :unknw:

12 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks for the link, F360! It made me check my email immediately just in case I missed HLJ's invoice email. ^_^ 

Out of curiosity, why they only change the blue color? Like why do they need to change it? I understand about the new decals and stuff. But the color? If they did, just to say to recognize which release is which, then they should've change the shade of the other colors as well. :unknw:

maybe they changed the color so it will be easier to tell the difference from the MC MG Ko's?

I'm surprised that they changed the color of blue as well. I thought that part of the reason for them selling the GN Sword II Blaster separately was so that people who purchased the original 00 7S could get an upgrade to the 7S/G without have to buy a whole new figure. Silly me for thinking Bandai would be that cool.

8 minutes ago, Boobytrap said:

I'm surprised that they changed the color of blue as well. I thought that part of the reason for them selling the GN Sword II Blaster separately was so that people who purchased the original 00 7S could get an upgrade to the 7S/G without have to buy a whole new figure. Silly me for thinking Bandai would be that cool.

The stand alone blaster comes with two sets of blue parts to match both the new and old figures.

30 minutes ago, Boobytrap said:

but they are that cool B))...... the set comes with 2 different blue covers so it will match with either one.

will match perfectly with the older seven sword.

IMG_4159.thumb.jpg.9c0f92bb2e418eb90836ee41b0f1b849.jpg

Edited by F360