19 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

I neither love or hate the Powered Parts... I got it more for completions sake than anything else. The big ass hilt does nothing for me and I find it dumb. The big arms look ok, just wish it came with a slightly bigger Gerbera Straight. 

How about an in scale blade that fits into the hilt? ^_^

4 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

Personally I've never understood why the Red Frame was so popular in the first place. 

17 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Katana. 

;)

Besides the Sword I really like the elongated head design as well as the overall look of it. Looks more like a melee fighter with all the frame parts showing through.

I also like the shoulder, chest and waist area, indifferent about arms and legs (like the knees though) and I dislike the feet. 

Hope that helps. :p

The only thing I DISLIKE about the Red Frame is the katana, ironically enough. It's oversized, just like all Gundam katanas are. I'd like the design more if it looked like it could actually unsheath that thing in a single motion.

Edited by kajnrig

10 hours ago, Aye Aye said:

The power arm set is ridiculous. Not sure where I will ever see or fit that for display. Might have to stick that one up for sale. Good lord. 

Yeah, after seeing it on video I was like damn that thing is huge but I'm going to keep it for completionists sake.

Im still planing to make the rest of the katana from plexiglass,  i have some long pieces left from my old project long ago. 

But when i moved i cant remember where i place my cutting and sanding tools.   Maybe i can get a shop to cut it for me ,  it shouldnt be too hard .

17 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

my 7S came in todayB))

Congrats David!  :good:;) 

Anyone here tried the 0Raiser to this current 00 Seven Sword/G figure? Just want to check if the color for both is tolerable when they're combined. Thanks! ^_^

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Anyone here tried the 0Raiser to this current 00 Seven Sword/G figure? Just want to check if the color for both is tolerable when they're combined. Thanks! ^_^

I'm curious about this too. I was planning to pick up an 0 Raiser if they look good together.

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Congrats David!  :good:;) 

I'm surprised none of the reviewer did that yet.  not even the people on 2chan was messing around with it

either the 0 raiser standable unit is much harder to come by now, or they don't want to force some marks on the back of the new Seven sword/g when they jam in the Raiser.

5 hours ago, Boobytrap said:

I'm curious about this too. I was planning to pick up an 0 Raiser if they look good together.

considering that the O raiser unit alone is over $100,  it might be a better deal to just buy the Whole KO Metal Gear 00 + Raiser.  It's about $114 shipped.  you wont have to worry about possible making marks on your Bandai Seven sword and whether they will match or not.

2 hours ago, F360 said:

I'm surprised none of the reviewer did that yet.  not even the people on 2chan was messing around with it

either the 0 raiser standable unit is much harder to come by now, or they don't want to force some marks on the back of the new Seven sword/g when they jam in the Raiser.

considering that the O raiser unit alone is over $100,  it might be a better deal to just buy the Whole KO Metal Gear 00 + Raiser.  It's about $114 shipped.  you wont have to worry about possible making marks on your Bandai Seven sword and whether they will match or not.

Hey F360. I'm curious on the marks that you're mentioning. Does the 0Raiser somehow scratches the back of Seven Sword figure? Not sure what it meant. Thanks! :)

Also, I snapped some quick shots of the new Seven Sword/G with some parts from the stand-alone 0Raiser and from the KO 00Raiser just to compare the blue color. To my eye, the new Seven Sword/G's blue color is closer to the KO 00Raiser. So if anyone wants to fit this with 0Raiser, best they get the KO one since it's much cheaper and the color is nearer. ^_^ 

Seven Sword/G with stand-alone 0Raiser equipped with the GN Shield bits.
dTDfis9.jpg

Seven Sword/G with KO's 00Raiser's 0Raiser (now, that's a mouthful) equipped with the GN Shield bits.
VC00fWg.jpg

Seven Sword/G with KO's 00Raiser's 0Raiser.
gE7KJkP.jpg

Here it is with both shield bits and 0Raiser binder from their respective set. Left is from the stand-alone 0Raiser. Right is from KO's 00Raiser set.
JXVf3Mg.jpg

hTdTYPc.jpg

Here's showing both 00Gundams. Left from KO 00Raiser set. Right the recent MB released Seven Sword/G. Didn't have time to put the V-fins on the KO. ;) 
wHKiMPs.jpg

D83vxlS.jpg

Hope that helps! ;)

11 hours ago, F360 said:

Thanks for pointing that out. I always try to buy official products so I hadn't even considered the KO. But if the price between the two is pretty much the same it would be hard to choose the official. Also, with Noel indicating that the KO color is a closer match (they look the same in the pictures though) that's another point for the KO.

I just know that the KO 00 would be forever in a box somewhere as I don't have the real estate to display two 00's and I can't get past my OCD to sell off parts of a toy I don't use.

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey F360. I'm curious on the marks that you're mentioning. Does the 0Raiser somehow scratches the back of Seven Sword figure? Not sure what it meant. Thanks! :)

Also, I snapped some quick shots of the new Seven Sword/G with some parts from the stand-alone 0Raiser and from the KO 00Raiser just to compare the blue color. To my eye, the new Seven Sword/G's blue color is closer to the KO 00Raiser. So if anyone wants to fit this with 0Raiser, best they get the KO one since it's much cheaper and the color is nearer. ^_^ 

Seven Sword/G with stand-alone 0Raiser equipped with the GN Shield bits.
dTDfis9.jpg

Seven Sword/G with KO's 00Raiser's 0Raiser (now, that's a mouthful) equipped with the GN Shield bits.
VC00fWg.jpg

Seven Sword/G with KO's 00Raiser's 0Raiser.
gE7KJkP.jpg

Here it is with both shield bits and 0Raiser binder from their respective set. Left is from the stand-alone 0Raiser. Right is from KO's 00Raiser set.
JXVf3Mg.jpg

hTdTYPc.jpg

Here's showing both 00Gundams. Left from KO 00Raiser set. Right the recent MB released Seven Sword/G. Didn't have time to put the V-fins on the KO. ;) 
wHKiMPs.jpg

D83vxlS.jpg

Hope that helps! ;)

Thanks for taking all those comparisons photos.  They look great .

The part i was talking about is the attachment point on the back of the gundam . In that square area my old used Seven sword that I received from mandarake has some noticeable marks .  Its like the original raiser was a very tight fit for the original Seven sword.  Maybe they made it bigger on these new ones.

ill see if i can get it from my box pile and take a pic of it .

3 hours ago, Boobytrap said:

Thanks for pointing that out. I always try to buy official products so I hadn't even considered the KO. But if the price between the two is pretty much the same it would be hard to choose the official. Also, with Noel indicating that the KO color is a closer match (they look the same in the pictures though) that's another point for the KO.

I just know that the KO 00 would be forever in a box somewhere as I don't have the real estate to display two 00's and I can't get past my OCD to sell off parts of a toy I don't use.

Yeah. Just to let everyone know, the blue on the stand-alone has more magenta shade. It doesn't show properly on the pics. But from what I saw last night, the KO's blue color is nearer. Also, if you'll notice on the photo, the white parts of the stand-alone has blue tint to it than the KO. So in short, even the whites on the KO is somehow closer to the new released Seven Sword/G. But, that's just me. ;) 

9 hours ago, chyll2 said:

@noel

By looking at it personally, can you even tell them apart?  Without the label, I think I will fail to differentiate it.

Hey chyll2. Are you asking about the 0Raiser, or the main figure itself? To be honest, I'm sure I cannot tell which is which when they're together. Esp on the first glance. But what I do know is that I have 2 KO's 00 Gundam from Seven Sword set and the 00Raiser Gundam set. So atleast I could tell the difference somehow between the KO's and the original 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G (This is the first original 00 Gundam I have. The rest are Exia's.) because KO's have:

- Different shade of green for the clear parts esp on the arms.
- The markings somehow is thicker. Not as sharp as the original. (Ex. CAUTION, 00, GN, etc.)
- Uneven panel line widths.
- Some plastic parts have 'bumps' to it.
- Joints are tigher than the original. This is what I like with KO's. Even compared to the new Seven Sword/G, the new MB released has loose thigh joints than KO's. I'm sure the new one is tighter than the first MB Seven Sword release. But KO's still tighter.

I'm sure, as the years go by, there will be a point I couldn't tell anymore which is which. So I'll probably do something like this:

Nxtv9RV.jpg

^_^

2 hours ago, F360 said:

Thanks for taking all those comparisons photos.  They look great .

The part i was talking about is the attachment point on the back of the gundam . In that square area my old used Seven sword that I received from mandarake has some noticeable marks .  Its like the original raiser was a very tight fit for the original Seven sword.  Maybe they made it bigger on these new ones.

ill see if i can get it from my box pile and take a pic of it .

You're welcome F360! :)

Sure. I'm curious to see those marks so I could check if these KO's is capable of creating a mess as well. Thanks in advance! :)

1 hour ago, F360 said:

There's a very high chance of a Metal build XN Raiser Option set down the line B))    The MG is coming out soon.

What's your best guess? Stand-alone XN Raiser Option Set or 00 Gundam XN Raiser Full Set? And which one you prefer if ever?

Edited by no3Ljm

to get the most money bandai should do both,  it'll be similar to the Red Frame Kai.

XN Raiser Option set for those that just recently finally got the Seven Sword that they have always wanted.

XN Raiser Full set , for those that wanted a Raiser set , and for those that want to display both side by side. (people that want to buy everything, lol)

Edited by F360

On 8/2/2017 at 10:46 PM, no3Ljm said:

Yeah. Just to let everyone know, the blue on the stand-alone has more magenta shade. It doesn't show properly on the pics. But from what I saw last night, the KO's blue color is nearer. Also, if you'll notice on the photo, the white parts of the stand-alone has blue tint to it than the KO. So in short, even the whites on the KO is somehow closer to the new released Seven Sword/G. But, that's just me. ;) 

Hey chyll2. Are you asking about the 0Raiser, or the main figure itself? To be honest, I'm sure I cannot tell which is which when they're together. Esp on the first glance. But what I do know is that I have 2 KO's 00 Gundam from Seven Sword set and the 00Raiser Gundam set. So atleast I could tell the difference somehow between the KO's and the original 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G (This is the first original 00 Gundam I have. The rest are Exia's.) because KO's have:

- Different shade of green for the clear parts esp on the arms.
- The markings somehow is thicker. Not as sharp as the original. (Ex. CAUTION, 00, GN, etc.)
- Uneven panel line widths.
- Some plastic parts have 'bumps' to it.
- Joints are tigher than the original. This is what I like with KO's. Even compared to the new Seven Sword/G, the new MB released has loose thigh joints than KO's. I'm sure the new one is tighter than the first MB Seven Sword release. But KO's still tighter.

I'm sure, as the years go by, there will be a point I couldn't tell anymore which is which. So I'll probably do something like this:

Nxtv9RV.jpg

^_^

Is there a way to tell the difference between a MB 00 Raiser bundle and the KO set?

I recently bought one from mandarake and wanted to make sure a got an official copy.

5 hours ago, Scyla said:

Is there a way to tell the difference between a MB 00 Raiser bundle and the KO set?

I recently bought one from mandarake and wanted to make sure a got an official copy.

KO Box Design is different.

S4a7nSm.jpg

5 hours ago, Scyla said:

Heres a link with tons of KO MB 00 raiser photos.   http://www.dachong.gz.cn/read.php?tid-87537.html

the offical one also have a different box.  The real one should have cleaner tampo/ prints.  Less noticeable sprue marks .  Thicker coating on the blue.

Mandarake sells the MC ko and moshow strike too , i saw 1 or 2 of their posting .

Edited by F360

Thanks for the replies.

The box is the official one it seems. However since the item was used and already opened I was wondering if there was a way to tell if the figure is a KO.

Are there any comparison pictures between the real one and the KO?

It is kinda hard to tell if the quality of the paint etc. without direct comparison.

I guess I will use the pictures F360 posted and compare it to them and my MB Exia.

I aks because some of the joonts are prety loose and one of the blue rings on the GN condensers is not as clean. However those came up after a quick inspection after I received the package.

5 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Thanks for the replies.

The box is the official one it seems. However since the item was used and already opened I was wondering if there was a way to tell if the figure is a KO.

It is kinda hard to tell if the quality of the paint etc. without direct comparison.

I guess I will use the pictures F360 posted and compare it to them and my MB Exia.

I aks because some of the joonts are prety loose and one of the blue rings on the GN condensers is not as clean. However those came up after a quick inspection after I received the package.

I doubt that you 00 Gundam has been replaced. Like what I posted here before, the KO joints are much tighter than the original. Even the newly released Metal Build Seven Sword/G, its thigh joint is loose than my KO Seven Sword. It's weird, but it's true. Well, based on what I have that is. 

The only way to compare it is get the KO as well. ^_^

56 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Thanks for the replies.

I can't seem to find my old link for the comparison , and my MB 00 Raiser is packed away along with the other metal builds.

But from looking at the photo more closely you can tell that the horizontal fins at the chest area is noticeably different.

MC KO has a thinner goldish fin

228_922_58d2cedab95d724.thumb.jpg.76a5de06d29e13eb34b6d4edcab2f73a.jpg

Bandai MB  has a thicker yellowish fin.

0f04ff71-s.jpg.b153fb8e54095aeb64f406b9272bc921.jpg

METAL_BUILD_GUNDAM_OO_RAISER_1_AUG2013_TAMASHII_18900_0.jpg.4c05304d40ca5f216fbefe3c7d9f478d.jpg

The white lines like the chest area and shoulders is also noticeably more solid white on the MB compared to the KO.

For real, MC made some really good KOB))