Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Why must you taunt me with the awesome funky Taka vinyls?? Great pic!

"All your Base Sara are belong to us!" :lol:

Glad ya like it! The little vinyls are actually pretty darn nice once you bend them back into their proper poses, and they've got some good detail. The Destroid Phalanx is actually one of the nicest in the set.

I still need the Tomahawk, Spartan, Max & Milia 1J's, and the VF-1S in the small sized set.

Those little Takas look very organic - not at all like mecha, but rather like either techno-organic thingies or animation errors.

Well, they were intended to be actual toys for playtime by children, not replicas for collecting by adults. ^_^ At its inception, that what MACROSS was for.

3181889906_9361cac584.jpg

Vegas : this is macross art here

AWESOME ^_^

Art indeed! Seriously Vegas, if you have that photo in a file sizeable enough to enlarge I would love to have it man. I will shoot this directly over to Michael's for a custom frame. Please let me know bro!

Art indeed! Seriously Vegas, if you have that photo in a file sizeable enough to enlarge I would love to have it man. I will shoot this directly over to Michael's for a custom frame. Please let me know bro!

wow, im honored.

but i dont think my work is that good but anyway ill give you the largest file for that image. have somebody who knows photoshop and have them check/retouch the image for blemishes and whatnot. pm me