DX EX-Gear Toy Thread

edwin3060

I am happy with this - if these are going to be poseable.

Poseable Sheryl in Ex-Gear? But... didn't she put the ex-gear on while wearing some skimpy outfit? :p

Pete

Sweet-- poseable Sheryl in that loose purple dress in Luca's Ex-gear--- panties removable and comes with Ai-Kun for that special scene!

I see that there is a specific topic for the EX-Gear, sorry, repost it:

Shinjizh, we have a similar vision, but FS Figuarts has 1k better face sculpts than SaintClothMyths :wub:

This EX-Gear is the same thing that Bandai/Tamashii Saint Cloth Myth, articulated body with die-cast armor, even with very good face sculpts :wub: Maybe we´ll see main characters in this new line...Tamashii has announced a new female body...

http://tamashii.jp/staff_diary/diary.php?e...14&level=01

Edited by alfye

I see that there is a specific topic for the EX-Gear, sorry, repost it:

Shinjizh, we have a similar vision, but FS Figuarts has 1k better face sculpts than SaintClothMyths :wub:

how big are these figures?

i'm really hoping for a 1/6 size figure with these. that would be so cool.

Got bored today at Staples and I started thinking about that VT-1 pic so I made a calender at staples. Here is the pdf to check out. Now I have something else to hang in my office and it only cost me like 8 bucks!

test.pdf

Edited by logos

Got bored today at Staples and I started thinking about that VT-1 pic so I made a calender at staples. Here is the pdf to check out. Now I have something else to hang in my office and it only cost me like 8 bucks!

Excellent job Logos!!! It pays to be bored sometimes!!! B))

You should really put that in it's own thread.

As for the DX EX-Gear, I'm going to have to wait and see how big it is before I even consider buying it. Even then I'd only get Alto if a Sheryl figure was around.

Wonder if they will make a squishable Gilliam version, that you can fill with ketchup or red dye so when you squeeze it in your hand the red dye or ketchup squirts out. :p

Graham

You know, it always got me how that didn't give the young people watching (Alto and Ranka) PTSD. Anyone I know would break down seeing that.

Damn anime magic makes Vietnam Syndrome go away...

You know, it always got me how that didn't give the young people watching (Alto and Ranka) PTSD. Anyone I know would break down seeing that.

Damn anime magic makes Vietnam Syndrome go away...

I really don't know. maybe their that jaded. must of my friends are. or maybe they were go busy thinking, "wow, was that guy actually just a balloon full of tomato soup?" to be traumatized.

I know I was. ^_^

Polidread - nice pic- as usual.

Giliam... should be left to RIP. No Tomato juice Gilliam please.

The prototype pics look good - but - I presume the helment will be removable? Although - I'm betting it will be a matter or "remove helment and insert spare head" since it would be impossible to get Alto's hair done...or...

wait - the Saint Seein' Ya figures have hair - no?

But yeah - I can't wait for Sheryl :) I'll get her an Alto.

But the key question: will Sheryl (in her dress) be able to come out of the armor and just be a figure all by her lonesome?

So we can have Alto hold her mid flight? :)

Pete

how big are these figures?

i'm really hoping for a 1/6 size figure with these. that would be so cool.

SaintClothMyths are 1/10 scale (15-20cm depends on the character) figures with swapable heads, hairs & hands, and die-cast parts.

S.H.Figuarts are like FIGMA, 12-15cm slightly larger

post-10806-1235553138_thumb.jpg

Haha maybe this is Bandai's attempt to get into the poseable figurine market? They should let fans voice out all the different figurines that they want made!

My brother's cousin's friend, who's half japanese, and has a son that has a girlfriend that lives in ikebukuro said: " macross fans would never be allowed to voice out their opinions for different figurines that they want made by Bandai because someone might request a figurine of a school girl with removable panties..."

:lol:

My brother's cousin's friend, who's half japanese, and has a son that has a girlfriend that lives in ikebukuro said: " macross fans would never be allowed to voice out their opinions for different figurines that they want made by Bandai because someone might request a figurine of a school girl with removable panties..."

:lol:

I guess that would be me then :p see my 2nd or 3rd post above.

Dunno if there is a scale mentioned, i hope the scale is 1/10 (beagle) or 15 like the Megahouse Mospeada Ride Armours.... droooolllllz Power Armour army!

Can we ask Bandai and Yamato where do they think the money comes from to keep up with them? :lol:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Dunno if there is a scale mentioned, i hope the scale is 1/10 (beagle) or 15 like the Megahouse Mospeada Ride Armours.... droooolllllz Power Armour army!

Can we ask Bandai and Yamato where do they think the money comes from to keep up with them? :lol:

They may be producing all these new toys just to boost toy sales and make their bottomlines look better-- remember, everybody is struggling in the current economic climate, and IMO the most productive way to generate cashflow is to come up with a new product, rather than cutting workforce or downsizing operations.

• 2 months later...

It's not too bad looking at all. Is there any confirmation of size on this thing? As long as it's not a price gouge, I should be getting one. If it is coming with an alternate head, I hope they show that soon.

Nice!

Will definitely buy one of these, but can't see myself buying multiples or any other characters.

Graham

You can get the Gilliam since you liked the squisshable idea. :lol:

myself i'll probably get the Michael as a testament to his GARness.