DX EX-Gear Toy Thread

edwin3060

Incredible! :o

Good Tamashii, very good!

A lot of parts swapping for sure (heads, hands, feets...) Im preparing a toolbox to store the unused parts of all characters :wub:

Edited by alfye

Hi there guys new here ....That figure looksss awesome its just like a saint myth cloth body g3 u know what iam talking about alfye :rolleyes: wouldd be great to see classic character like rick roy or max in this line i wonder if this figure would look like rick with a head swamp of seiya pegasus :lol:

were there female figures in the Saint Seiya series? I am not sure how or when Sheryl will turn out if negative. This figure shares the body with Saint Seiya figures, so I am not counting on a completely new body THAT easily.

Does it come with the cockpit and the stand?

The EXgear IS most of the cockpit.

What you see is mostly EXgear, except maybe the "frame" (at least the part behind the pilot) and the transparent stand. If they don't include the stand, it's going to be impossible to display like that.

Too bad it does not come with an actual cockpit, I mean, front panel, stick. No need for a "glass" canopy, but at least the hardware surrounding the pilot. Guess it's a matter of cost. I am still quite excited about this little figure.

Without the panels and the such, it looks like an electric chair to me. B))

The EXgear IS most of the cockpit.

What you see is mostly EXgear, except maybe the "frame" (at least the part behind the pilot) and the transparent stand. If they don't include the stand, it's going to be impossible to display like that.

Too bad it does not come with an actual cockpit, I mean, front panel, stick. No need for a "glass" canopy, but at least the hardware surrounding the pilot. Guess it's a matter of cost. I am still quite excited about this little figure.

i don know how to reply to a spesific user but to answer help regult heres the links 2 female bodys of the saint seiya myth cloths http://www.collectiondx.com/review/action_...ith_metal_plate and http://www.collectiondx.com/review/2006/pandora they could use those for the girls in the macross universe i think :rolleyes:

Edited by dragonshyru

i am keeping my fingers cross about proper scaling for these EX gear figs,

meaning luca will be shortest, and ozma, alto and mikhail will be taller

if they reuse the same mold for all 4 of them and they all end up the same height,

i probably wont get luca...

i am keeping my fingers cross about proper scaling for these EX gear figs,

meaning luca will be shortest, and ozma, alto and mikhail will be taller

if they reuse the same mold for all 4 of them and they all end up the same height,

i probably wont get luca...

Heh, I suppose Pidge Luca would look pretty strange standing at the same height as the others.

This highly-poseable action figure of Alto in his removable EX-Gear pilot suit will come with a rifle, interchangeable head, and optional hands. Wings are expandable. A pilot seat display base will also be included.

http://hlj.com/product/BAN958095

Got this information from HLJ website. The pilot seat and the base are included. Yeah!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by MACROSSF

Wow indeed!

Thats pretty damn cool, if someone can confirm this is 1/10 to fit in with the beagle ride armor then I'm sold.

Ooh what an unholy of unholy unions would that make *cough*Robotech*cough* :lol:

That is pretty darn cool. I too hope we get all the other characters.

They DON'T have to be in EX-Gear though. Although I suppose Ozma and the other valkyrie pilots do...

But Sheryl and Ranka I'd rather have in...er.. other kinds of "gear" :p

Pete

FIG-IPN-0584_02.jpg

The body itself really does remind me of Robocop or one those "VR Trooper/Power Ranger" toys from way back when. :p

It be nice if it was actually 1/6 but for 7500 yen for 1/10 scale even with all the awesome gimmicks and stand? I think I'll pass... for now.

I gotta admit though, the head sculpt is wonderful.

Edited by shiroikaze

I think he's not feminine enough. I want to see what's up with the pony tale? How did they mold it? I would prefer if you could change his hair from "with pony tail" to "without."

Oh - and can they PLEASE make a statue of Alto performing in Kibuki theatre as Hime? :)

Pete

Damn that looks cool! I'm still on the fence about getting the Alto, I'll probably wait for a review (especially after Bandai's shenanigans with the VF-25). I'll definitely pick up an Ozma if they get round to it though.

I actually stumbled upon the female Saint Cloth Myth figures over the weekend and although they were technically not wearing any armor, they could, as rightly pointed out dragonshyru, serve as the basis for a Sheryl figure in EXGear.

By simply looking at the figure sitting, it isn't hard to visualize an electric chair instead of a "cockpit" environment. I know it would cost more, but a more enveloping instruments panel and stick would help a lot in making this even cooler.