Was browsing thru HLJ and saw the GFFN Full Armor Unicorn Gundam and began wondering if it made an appearance in the Unicorn novels, thus making an appearance in a future episode of the anime, which would be awesome! Does anyone know if it does or is it just a custom toy design? Will any new mobile suits appear in Unicorn?

Got to watch episode 2 today. It's still handily the best Gundam series to come down in a long time. My only complaints are that I wish I didn't have to wait six months for the next episode, and I wish there could be more than six episodes. Unicorn really makes me wish for another 52 episode TV show set in the Universal Century.

Got to watch episode 2 today. It's still handily the best Gundam series to come down in a long time. My only complaints are that I wish I didn't have to wait six months for the next episode, and I wish there could be more than six episodes. Unicorn really makes me wish for another 52 episode TV show set in the Universal Century.

Where did you watch it from? Torrent? If so where did you find it?

From what I heard, FA Unicorn appeared on the novel. But it's not confirmed if it will be brought into anime version.

Cool thanks! Hopefully it'll appear in the anime cause it looks like it can do some massive damage. It also glows green instead of red so I wonder if that has anything to do with Laplaces' Box, or a longer operational time for the NT-D?

Where did you watch it from? Torrent? If so where did you find it?

I got it off PSN cause I had the wallet funds to do so. I plan to buy the blu ray whenever Right Stuf has a Honneamise sale. But yeah, torrents are a way to go. I usually try Tokyo Toshokan, you should be able to find it there or any of the others listed already.

Edited by CrusherJ

Cool thanks! Hopefully it'll appear in the anime cause it looks like it can do some massive damage. It also glows green instead of red so I wonder if that has anything to do with Laplaces' Box, or a longer operational time for the NT-D?

I'm not sure, I've heard some vague things like green glow shows Banagher's newtype power has reach maturity (level up?); while red signifies raw newtype power. I don't remember if that is something documented on the novel or just theory made by fans. I can see the reason behind such theory, those sparkling things that pull away Axis in Char's Counter Attack are green, and Amuro who triggered that phenomenon is a well-developed newtype.

Don't take on my words on it. It's something I read long time ago on other forum. Maybe you can ask someone who already read the novel.

I'm not sure, I've heard some vague things like green glow shows Banagher's newtype power has reach maturity (level up?); while red signifies raw newtype power. I don't remember if that is something documented on the novel or just theory made by fans. I can see the reason behind such theory, those sparkling things that pull away Axis in Char's Counter Attack are green, and Amuro who triggered that phenomenon is a well-developed newtype.

Don't take on my words on it. It's something I read long time ago on other forum. Maybe you can ask someone who already read the novel.

That's interesting and it does seem probable. I guess we'll see as the story develops (which should be over the next two years provided they keep with the 6 months between episodes release format and there are no delays). I tried finding summaries of the novels, but nothing turned up. Anyone here read them?

Wow, it's gonna be two years before the series is complete. That's a long time to wait when you want it all right now! Guess it could be worse though.

I think Gundam Unicorn takes place after Char's Counterattack. If it does...

He won't, because he's dead, and so is Char. I think Full Frontal is a clone or somebody altered to look and sound like Char.

About that...

IIRC, he's suppose to be genetically altered to look and sound like Char. I haven't heard of cloning in the UC world.

I think Gundam Unicorn takes place after Char's Counterattack.

Unicorn is set three years after the events of Char's Counterattack.

As for your spoiler, you're almost there though missing something. I can tell spoil you if you wanna know. :p

Edited by shiroth

About that...

IIRC, he's suppose to be genetically altered to look and sound like Char. I haven't heard of cloning in the UC world.

Apparently they where also able to copy Char's Memories from Sazabi's phyco-frame and implant them into Full frontal.

Just saw #2.

WOW!!!! Sinanju is one bad ass MS. :ph34r:

Also, Overpowered beam rifle for the Unicorn? :huh::o

It's not a Beam rifle, it's a beam magnum.

Edited by anime52k8

Wow, it's gonna be two years before the series is complete. That's a long time to wait when you want it all right now! Guess it could be worse though.

Maybe this is why OAVs are mostly dead. In the age of the internet, whose going to wait six months? Stupid anime fans who love crap like Naruto? Not a chance.

Edited by danth

Mecha animation doesn't seem up to par with the 1st episode which is quite a shame. But nevertheless some awesmoe MS combat there.

My theory:

i'm starting to think all the supposed zeon attrocities committed by Zeon are actually the Federation's doing and Laplace's box (which is probaly Bannagher, a walking hard drive) reveals these secrets.

My theory:

i'm starting to think all the supposed zeon attrocities committed by Zeon are actually the Federation's doing and Laplace's box (which is probaly Bannagher, a walking hard drive) reveals these secrets.

No, as we saw on early part of episode 1, Laplace box (or anything inside that) already existed on UC 001. Unless that box can predict the future.

No, as we saw on early part of episode 1, Laplace box (or anything inside that) already existed on UC 001. Unless that box can predict the future.

I think the box was created due to what happened during the laplace incident on UC 001. It was the catalsyt that brought about the rise of zeon and caused the war some 80 years later. Based on eps 1 and 2, i think its hinted that the box contains a secret behind the incident or whatever that caused the war to happen. It might be a huge conspiracy by the leaders of that time to purposely segregate the spacenoids from those on earth.

The novels might've already mooted my points but i'm basing solely on anime.

I think the box was created due to what happened during the laplace incident on UC 001. It was the catalsyt that brought about the rise of zeon and caused the war some 80 years later. Based on eps 1 and 2, i think its hinted that the box contains a secret behind the incident or whatever that caused the war to happen. It might be a huge conspiracy by the leaders of that time to purposely segregate the spacenoids from those on earth.

The novels might've already mooted my points but i'm basing solely on anime.

I believe the box contains information of the original intent/plan for the federation, spacenoids and earth when the UC started. Prime Minister Ricardo Marcenas was killed before he can finish his speech, i think the box contains the speech or some form of charter, the UC era is full of corruption and oppression, the contents of the box probably has the power to correct all that is wrong in the UC era or take it back to the original vision.

I believe the box contains information of the original intent/plan for the federation, spacenoids and earth when the UC started. Prime Minister Ricardo Marcenas was killed before he can finish his speech, i think the box contains the speech or some form of charter, the UC era is full of corruption and oppression, the contents of the box probably has the power to correct all that is wrong in the UC era or take it back to the original vision.

Yeah i think its something like that as well. Probably the Unicorn OS coupled with banagher's subliminal programming can unlock it.

Edited by wolfx

Shhh... don't tell anyone, but it's really the formula for a special medicine that makes newtype kids stop angsting. ;)

I haven't actually gotten around to seeing Gundam Unicorn episode two... that's on my to-do list for this weekend.

Edited by Seto Kaiba