yamato's next move

arrow

enemy mecha is seriously lacking as well as a decent sized SDF-1.

Yeah if they are going to make an SDF-1, I want it at LEAST 2-3 times the size of my 1/60s.

sdf will be cool, but it'll still look smaller than your 1/60 Monster... That's really going to throw off your collection.

For me, I'll either get a large SDF or the monster. Probably the latter.

VF-17 needs to be made, it is possible from the VF-X license. Two heads (D and S) to make a couple of releases, its easy transformation would make a very durable toy. That this valkyrie has not been made is astounding.

Well, if they do that, I probably wouldn't buy it... No Diamond Force, and all... Besides, I like the 171 better than the 17, and I don't much care for the 171...

1/48. Why? I'm in Texas, and I've got room. :) Besides, everything has to be bigger in Texas. It's a matter of pride.

I still think we need a 1/60 Glaug and Regult. I love my valks but a collection really is incomplete without the enemy mechs to go with them. I can't see my self picking up more than 2-3 different variants of the VF-1 (especially now that my VF-1S has the shoulder problem) but if Yamato wants to milk more money out of me I will defiantly pick up a Spartan, a Gluag and the Regult. Especially if they turn out as awesome as the Tomahawk and Defender did.

Edited by logos

I still think we need a 1/60 Glaug and Regult. I love my valks but a collection really is incomplete without the enemy mechs to go with them. I can't see my self picking up more than 2-3 different variants of the VF-1 (especially now that my VF-1S has the shoulder problem) but if Yamato wants to milk more money out of me I will defiantly pick up a Spartan, a Gluag and the Regult. Especially if they turn out as awesome as the Tomahawk and Defender did.

Yes

After ver.2 VF1, re-issue both Queadluun Rau and two Destroids... If Yamato smart enough, they really should do some new enemy mechs soon.

VF-17 needs to be made, it is possible from the VF-X license. Two heads (D and S) to make a couple of releases, its easy transformation would make a very durable toy. That this valkyrie has not been made is astounding.

Yea I'd like a VF-17 Nightmare by Yamato. I'd settle for second best, a VF-171 with the weapon pack:

VF-171EX_Nightmare_Plus_EX.jpg

More interesting than the VF-25 >_>

Edited by Cent

Yea I'd like a VF-17 Nightmare by Yamato. I'd settle for second best, a VF-171 with the weapon pack:

VF-171EX_Nightmare_Plus_EX.jpg

More interesting than the VF-25 >_>

Ask and ye shall receive... a neo-chunky VF-171 from Bandai instead :p I'm pretty sure a DX -171 will eventually be made, if only because Alto flew it, and you can be sure that the 171 is coming out under the VF100s 1/100 scale Bandai toys (which currently doesn't look as bad as the DX, from the pictures of the 1/100 VF-25.)

Ask and ye shall receive... a neo-chunky VF-171 from Bandai instead :p I'm pretty sure a DX -171 will eventually be made, if only because Alto flew it, and you can be sure that the 171 is coming out under the VF100s 1/100 scale Bandai toys (which currently doesn't look as bad as the DX, from the pictures of the 1/100 VF-25.)

I'd like it as accurate as possible thanks. T_T I like collecting unique fighter designs, and the compromises Bandai makes doesn't help accentuate that. I miss Yamato's fighter-preference, in exchange for barely-transformable fragility XD

Also, the VF-17 is more unique, I'd say. The fuselage is shorter, and the cockpit further forward on the cone. The overall shape of the plane too is easier to distinguish. Besides, the VF-17 was canonically built to the best of its ability, whereas the VF-171 was a slapstick improvision CF fighter.

Edited by Cent

I know it won`t happen but I wish they would produce a plain VF either white or grey and so we can custom it as we wish.

Get the VF-25F Alto custom 1/72 model kit from Bandai... its plain white! (except for the head but thats just a small part. Otherwise, the VF-0A is pretty plain and comes with tonnes of stickers to customise as you wish.

Since we're all blindly shouting out our desires, I'll add my voice to the choir:

Misa Hayese doll! Like the Minmey doll you did - only make it Misa - and not in flight suit - but in her cute outfit(s) from SDFMTV when she was at the movies or doing the dishes!

I'd get it.

Pete

VF-4 from Flashback 2012!!! Come on yamato, you know you want to make it!!! B))

I'd rather have the VF-4G from Macross M3, and the VF-14 from that game, and the VF-3000 and the variable glaug wouldn't be bad either...

who has the licence for that game anyways?

:edit: and just to be really rediculous, I'd also like a stampede Valkyrie

Edited by anime52k8

He's a madman! What do I wish for, well for starters Yamato can make a TV VF-1S with 2 pilots and TV fast packs. Thats just a warmup, lets go crazy and make a VF-14, do a backflip and make a VF-0D, jump off a roof and make a VF-4, and take a nice relaxing leap into a shark filled pool whilst making a VF-17. Oh and after all that I hope a stampede valk wouldn't be too much to ask for.

What about the SW-XAI "Schneeblume"????

MW member Zinjo and me are probably the only ones that want the Schneeblume done :mellow:

I clould never find the 1/72 IHP kit, apparently only one was made and was featured in the Character Model Magazine.

I'd rather have the VF-4G from Macross M3, and the VF-14 from that game, and the VF-3000 and the variable glaug wouldn't be bad either...

who has the licence for that game anyways?

:edit: and just to be really rediculous, I'd also like a stampede Valkyrie

Are there any major differences between the VF-4 & the VF-4G? Any pics? As to Macross M3, I think Yamato could or has the licensing to that, I might be mistaken though....

glaugs and regults in 1/60 scale please Yamato!

You never know, just a few weeks ago, most agreed that a TV version of a Max VF-1A may never happen, Now there will all 3 of his combat Valks made. So with that in mind & 1/60 being the scale from now on. I'd say that Enemy mecha is on the way, sooner than we think I would say!!! B))