Macross Frontier Plot Theories...

The Vajra will use the power of Ranka's song to make the humans stop fighting them!

Sheryl must die! But not before beating back the Vajra song attack with one of her own, saving everybody!

On a side note, I'm glad to see the speculation about the

fold neural net, created by the Vajra and tapped by Galaxy

panned out. That's a pretty cool concept to work with, I think.

I Still think that the whole grace y co. plot, is to use the main vajra planet to control them and harvest their fold cristals,so they can navigate to a last protoculture planet very near the center of the galaxy protected by massive fold distorsions created by birdman or more similar bio-machines of the protoculture that make the travel and reaching nearly imposible using fold jumps,and the cyborg conversion of the supossed people from macross galaxy is to wistand the travel or watever means of protection in the supossed aforementioned planet,and other thing i have no hope of that but it can be incredible to see the actual last stop of megaroad 1 and minmay all old singing to save the day in the supossed climatic battle of nuns vs vajra vs quarter, other thing is u watch the episode where brera save ranka form the vajra queen clutches,the quen in her body have lot of fold cristals so more posibilities of the supossed planned cristal farming from tamed or controled vajra queens.

Just my 2 cents :lol:

I Still think that the whole grace y co. plot, is to use the main vajra planet to control them and harvest their fold cristals,so they can navigate to a last protoculture planet very near the center of the galaxy protected by massive fold distorsions created by birdman or more similar bio-machines of the protoculture that make the travel and reaching nearly imposible using fold jumps,and the cyborg conversion of the supossed people from macross galaxy is to wistand the travel or watever means of protection in the supossed aforementioned planet,and other thing i have no hope of that but it can be incredible to see the actual last stop of megaroad 1 and minmay all old singing to save the day in the supossed climatic battle of nuns vs vajra vs quarter, other thing is u watch the episode where brera save ranka form the vajra queen clutches,the quen in her body have lot of fold cristals so more posibilities of the supossed planned cristal farming from tamed or controled vajra queens.

Just my 2 cents :lol:

Other thing that i suposse is that the ring orbiting the supossed vajra home planet is and old pc shipyard,do u notice the similitude of the matter of the ring with the ones of the huge mobiles fortress of dolza and laplamiz? can be this ring and his matter/bio facilities the main or one of the pc testing,creation factories of bio-ships,weapons,using own invention or adaptations of native lifeforms like the bee-like vajra to be their tools?

Other thing that i suposse is that the ring orbiting the supossed vajra home planet is and old pc shipyard,do u notice the similitude of the matter of the ring with the ones of the huge mobiles fortress of dolza and laplamiz? can be this ring and his matter/bio facilities the main or one of the pc testing,creation factories of bio-ships,weapons,using own invention or adaptations of native lifeforms like the bee-like vajra to be their tools?

That... or perhaps the damaged birdman produced it... :huh:

Btw...

Things are finally coming full circle...

So Ranka is a carrier of the V-Type infection... But she's immune to its deadly effects because her mother was ill with it when she was gestating...

Ranshe must have died of the disease...

She discovered Grace's plans of controlling the Vajra with implants and fold communication...

Now Grace hacked the Vajra fold network with the Galaxy staff fold network... So now it will be...

Vajra + Macross Galaxy vs Macross Frontier...

Bad news ppl!!! :unsure:

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

I dumped most of my recent speculation on the episode 23 thread, since I drew heavily from that episode for my theories for how this will all pan out. Basic points of my theory, though:

1. I think Sheryl's going to live after all.
  2. I think Alto x Ranka is more likely than Alto x Sheryl now.
  3. Peace will be established after much carnage and a final song battle between Sheryl and Ranka, turning into a duet.
  4. The Galaxy conspirators will find the Vajra intelligence is more than they can handle, and be totally absorbed.
Only two more episodes to go, though. :) So exciting!

Although... maybe Sheryl won't live after all. Maybe she'll go down with the Frontier. I keep thinking Battle Frontier is going to bite it.

Edited by DeeBot

I just watched all 22 episodes in the past two days. Not exactly sure where this is headed but i think it definitely has some kind of tie in with Macross Zero hence all of the strong nods to that series in past episodes; i like the idea that the Vajra could be descendants of Shin/Sara.

I am curious about the Shin/Sara theory, But I agree that in the end, that the Vajra & the events of Macross Zero are all gonna tie together somehow. We even see Sara's sister Mao in one of the Flashbacks... So lets see what unfolds!!

I think one of the things that will get addressed is Sheryl's past in a more cohesive fashion. I think Alto's really doesn't need much more exposition and 23 helped fill in Ranka's and Brera's past.

The earring retcon from Zero just can't be there for no particularly good reason and we have yet to see Mao Nome and her take on the entire Vajra research project as well as get some resolution to the Zero mystery.

My feeling is Sheryl is not related to Ranshe, but is linked primarily to Mao Nome.

I also think for Grace to fail, some major miscalculations need to have been made on her part up to now. One of those possible "chance factors" is Sheryl....

Another random thought to toss onto the pile of speculation:

What do we make of the illustrations with Sheryl as Basara?

If Ranka is the modern day Minmei, what implication would Sheryl as the modern day BAsara have?

(Spiritia? Healing? Disappearing ?)

I don't see why people keeping saying that Sheryl end is looking more and more likely when everything points at her dying. Yes, I realized we were trolled with Ozma, and that was it. It wouldn't only be tacky for them to do the same thing twice, but it would ruin Sheryl's character. She's faced with her mortality at a young age, and wants to leave an impression on people to prove she lived. Her desire to live a shorter, but unhindered life without the drugs makes this point even stronger. It would destroy everything that's been built up.

Another random thought to toss onto the pile of speculation:

What do we make of the illustrations with Sheryl as Basara?

If Ranka is the modern day Minmei, what implication would Sheryl as the modern day BAsara have?

(Spiritia? Healing? Disappearing ?)

Ending up with nobody?

You're just going to be trolled by SK.

"Gamlin!" VF-17S exlpodes

"Docker!" VF-19S explodes

Moments later... Eh? They're still alive!

He already trolled me with the SDF04 and "Goodbye Sister", so that wouldn't surprise me. Thing is, the way the plot developed so far, somebody has got to die, otherwise it could easily be a cop out.

Ok since the motives and machinations of the Galaxy consipracy are so poorly developed even by this point in Frontier I have only this to say.

Maybe the reason the Galaxy wants the Vajra controled eliminated is because only the Vajra can see why kids like Cinnamon Toast Crunch so much. Makes as much sense as anything else at this point.

Edited by sucker4meltrans

Ok since the motives and machinations of the Galaxy consipracy are so poorly developed even by this point in Frontier I have only this to say.

Maybe the reason the Galaxy wants the Vajra controled eliminated is because only the Vajra can see why kids like Cinnamon Toast Crunch so much. Makes as much sense as anything else at this point.

Yeah, given the uh, "revealations" of late, I really hope that Galaxy and Grace prove to have a surprising motivation.

Here's an idea I get from the posts over at THAT!

I especially like how it ties in to VFTF1's earlier predictions.

You should read his thoughts on Episode 23. :)

http://that.animeblogger.net/2008/09/13/ma...-destory-ranka/

Basically Crusader said.......

http://that.animeblogger.net/wp-content/up.../macross113.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen I give you the true savior of the fleet. Alto-hime is still the prettiest of them all on Frontier, sorry Vajra but your attempts to poison hime for Brera have failed… Ranka stand aside, Sheryl go get some rest, Bobby make that make-up deculture, Ozma you are broken, and Grace prepare to squeel like a fangirl. Mr. Bilrer will fund it…

As I said before I look forward to an EPIC ENDING along those lines. As much as I liked Ranka, despite her cuteness and Aoi no Ether, my inner Macross Fan is demanding a lot more. Having Sakura-hime as the savior of Frontier would be just that, the second coming of Basara, Max, and Millia would just be icing on the cake. No a Ranka concert is simply not enough, I want to see Sakura-hime Azuma Bunsho, I want to see Kawamori fanboying on Battle Frontier, I want to see Grace say “Yakk DECULTURE!” as Alto-hime walks onto stage. Any one who thinks a mere singing of Lion is a fool that needs their Macross Fan membership revoked, my desired ending would make every Macross fanboy and fangirl cry Yakk Deculture at the sheer amount of win and awesome. Mr. Kawamori I implore you to make it happen using Mr. Bilrer’s billions!

Alto-Hime performing Sakura-hime Azumu Bunsho to culture shock the Vajra. :ph34r: You know that might just be the surprise ending that Sk was talking about. :lol:

BTW.... LOLed at the commenst of Haesslich whose a regular poster at http://that.animeblogger.net

> Ranka: “I’ll take Ai-kun back to his people and end the war… wait, why did your eyes go red? Where are you taking me?”

> Brera: “Ranka. Ranka? RANKAAAAAAAAAA?!?”

> FISSION MAILED

Edited by grss1982

Exsedol Folmo will take the stage once Sheryl collapes and begin to perform "My Boyfriend's a Pilot" he'll get boo'd off stage then Sharon Apple will begin to sing SANTI-U and the crew will fall asleep, Isamu will run onto the bridge and headbut the holo projector and everyone will wake up to the sound of Myung signing voices, she'll pass the mic to basara and the bridge crew will begin to chant Bomba, but then and elderly woman will hobble up and whack Basara with her cane and take the mic and sing we will wi.....I mean Ai Oboete Imasu Ka B))

I believe that in the end it will be revealed that the Vajra thinking fold network was created from Sara Nome's mind. The Ring around the Vajra planet came from the damaged Birdman (as well as all the Vajra). And Aimo is a Mayan song... :mellow:

All this before everybody dies... (Tomino end) :unsure:

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Hi,

Hmm... seem a bit too tight to answer all the questions and tell the background story in just 2 episode :huh: unless the last 2 episode is longer than the usual. Hope they don't anyhow come out with some quick ending just because they want to end at episode 25. :wacko:

Hmm... May be there is no ending at episode 25.... the ending will be shown in Marcross Frontier - The Movie. Ha ha ha :lol:

Have a nice day.

Edited by weixing

Exsedol Folmo will take the stage once Sheryl collapes and begin to perform "My Boyfriend's a Pilot" he'll get boo'd off stage then Sharon Apple will begin to sing SANTI-U and the crew will fall asleep, Isamu will run onto the bridge and headbut the holo projector and everyone will wake up to the sound of Myung signing voices, she'll pass the mic to basara and the bridge crew will begin to chant Bomba, but then and elderly woman will hobble up and whack Basara with her cane and take the mic and sing we will wi.....I mean Ai Oboete Imasu Ka B))

:lol: :lol: omg, best.ending.ever.

I'm going to repeat my prediction of a Tominio style Kill-em-all ending. I'm quite serious.

I think you're right. everyone will die in 25, literally.

all of 25 will be a giant 4 way battle between frontier, galaxy, SMS and Vajra with flashes of revelations sprinkled in. every major character will be killed off in dramatic fashion, and at the end the detonate a super DE bomb that they'll show for like 1 second at the end of ep.24 and everyone and everything will be destroyed.

then the voices in Graces' head (sans grace herself) start talking in a cryptic fashion that hit's at a continuation that will never materialize.

then the voices in Graces' head (sans grace herself) start talking in a cryptic fashion that hit's at a continuation that will never materialize.

It was revealed in the news thread that Kawamori told NT that those voices are

the Galaxy fleet leaders... If Galaxy goes down... so will they...

<_<

Edited by Kronnang Dunn