Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

Yes, the boots match the bike, the rest of the armor is a darker green. Beagle has it correct.

YOU'RE BACK!!! Good to know mate!

:ph34r:

I just left my comments. I can't believe Toynami is considering to make Invid mecha before any other toy company.

Thanks for any input guys. Just to clarify, the company in question is NOT Toynami... it's a Japanese company.

Thanks for the heads up fifbeat!

I voted!!! I want Inbit Commander Mecha babies...

i (ruskiiVFaussie) replied - YES YES YES! Inbit/Invid commander mecha!!!

I will have both Batra’s/Corg’s and Sorji’s/Sera Mecha in 1/55 scale please, to go with my CM Legioss and Tread. :-)

Posibly a third for a repaint as well.

1/55 1/55 1/55 1/55 1/55 ! 1/48 is too big! ONLY 1/55.

It’s not like these are variable, but please do try to make the pilot compartment with figure inside.

I rate these Inbit mecha right up there with any Variable fighter like the Legioss (alpha) or even the VF-1 Valkyrie. They are just full of win and coolness.

Please don’t let this be vaporware guys.

Where is my pre-order? :D

We should do a poll.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Thanks for any input guys. Just to clarify, the company in question is NOT Toynami... it's a Japanese company.

D'oh. My bad, I don't know why I assumed it was Toynami. I wonder if it's yet another company after a slice of the Mospeada cake or if it's Beagle we're talking about. I don't see a big company like CMs gauging interest on a new product like any garage model maker.

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

Wow this looks the best out of all of them. I hope as some people mentioned, that it stays together ok. In an ideal world a high price should mean we should expect much better build quality, not high in price only because of demand. And yeah if this doesn't turn out to be a failure I would like to see beagle handle the legioss and tread.

CMs you had your turn. :D

..Give the noob a chance..

Hrm it's almost like Robocop was announced in the robocop 1 movie, and poor old ED 209 had to be scrapped in favour of the slimmer model. I'm not suggesting that megahouse and all the others have big clumsy feet and cant walk up and down stairs, just that Beagle being new and all is doing a great job so far. Maybe those other companies might learn something from this new design and make future toys like it, at a better price?.. is what I'm thinking...

I don't mind if it requires a stand to be honest. The original design itself was a bit ridiculous anyway. Having good wheels to me is more important. Maybe it's like my need for seeing big beefy hands on the vf-1 valks? haha.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

sorry guys I have to disagree :huh: that thing looks horriblycheap and ugly!

I have to agree. I hate the split down the center of the chest plate. I still like the MH 100 times better.

The crotch area bothers me...

Either way I'm getting this tho...

MH still looks the best, and most detailed, in armor mode. =) (only if it was bigger!!!)

And I still like MH choices in color. Even though it's more grittier than the anime....

I'm looking at it right now and it's the sweetest looking toy I own.

I have to agree. I hate the split down the center of the chest plate. I still like the MH 100 times better.

Also what in gods name is going on with the head/helmet did it not go in all the way? :huh: This thing is just plain wierd looking

yeah robo... man that chest plate is an eye sore, I hate to ask but is this really a Beagle??????????????? :huh:

If you're referring to the pics of Yellow's blue ride armor that were just posted, no, it's not from Beagle, it's from CM's.

CM's Yellow comes with head parts for Stick, Rey and Yellow. i guess that means the guys w/o their helmets

but i wonder how accurate it can be (i'm not expecting it to be much though, being so small)

and seems like the CM's blowsperior can't open its chest missile hatches?!! very big disappointment - thats the main attraction of the blowsperior! how can they NOT have that gimmick?! :wacko: The Megahouse's Blowsperior can open its hatches, so CM's is one down already.

i'm also prefering the megahouse, and i own both. the only thing that CM's is better is the proportions of the figure when it is w/o armor. i dont play with my toys much, and already the CM's is sooooooo floppy, joints are sooo loose it really takes the fun away - now i dont even dare to touch it too much. :wacko:

Edited by Shun

So, talking about Megahouse and Toynami, would it be cheaper to order Yellow's cyclone from Japan or buy from a shop selling the Toynami release?

Just saw the CM yellow....still looks like a cheap toy and I don't think it'll be worth more than $20.

Edited by protostar8

Oh and just for a heads up as I was talking to one of the guy's at Overdrive's booth in AX and I have some more cool news. Apparently OverDrive is good friends with the president of Beagle and will be receiving a sample of the beagle ride armor some time near the release of the figure and make a review for it. Additionally the representative told me if beagle does go with a 20,000 yen price OverDrive will try to to get it for a significantly less price to pass on the savings to us fans. B))

Edited by SuperHobo

Oh and just for a heads up as I was talking to one of the guy's at Overdrive's booth in AX and I have some more cool news. Apparently OverDrive is good friends with the president of Beagle and will be receiving a sample of the beagle ride armor some time near the release of the figure and make a review for it. Additionally the representative told me if beagle does go with a 20,000 yen price OverDrive will try to to get it for a significantly less price to pass on the savings to us fans. B))

That is gooed news,

Now..if we can only get that release date ^_^

GA Graphic has a preview of Beagle's Ride Armor: http://ga.sbcr.jp/mgangu/010419/

Just to keep in mind - GA mentions that what they got to preview was still a prototype sample. The author mentions in the article that the color will be toned down and that the handle bars seen in ride armor mode will be hidden in the final release version.

I have to admit, Beagle's version looks like a winner. Much better proportion wise compared to the competition.