Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

I can dig the leggs, a little bigger would better but now it can sit on the bike corectly.

I'm loving the design, but i wonder if it can stand on it's own or if it needs a stand or spread it's legs wide and lean over.

It can't be long untill it's in stores right?

Even though the tires look hella funny...this figure looks SICK!!! I still can't find it in me to drop 180 bones on it.....ppsssshhhh...what am I talkin about. I'll get at least 1.

:ph34r:

HLJ.com has a service for missing parts if your MegaHouse is incomplete (or maybe broken).

Given that MH are doing a second run of the Stick and Rey it should be a sfae bet that they will have parts available.

You have to email them at parts@hlj.com with the various details. Complete info is here:

http://www.hlj.com/faq/q41.html

Even if you didn't order your MH from them you can still order missing parts. The only problem is that you pay shipping costs which is about $5 even if the parts are really tiny because they use a minimal box size only.

I haven't had any parts missing from either of my MHs but I have ordered replacement parts for Yamato and Takara toys with no problems.

Does anyone know if a new Mospeada anime is in the works? I heard that a new Megazone 23 is in productions.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2005-...gazone-23-anime

The Megazone23 prequal was canned in late 2006, it was pitched by Noboru Ishiguro and was turned down by everybody because at the time only Moe anime was worth funding for investors. That ANN post was from 2005.

wow great news!!! Megazone23 !!

will be even better if there's a new or remake of mospeada!

its really more of a wishlist for collectors. there was never any news or even rumors of bigger wheels for the MH Rey/Stick Mospeadas.

TokyoHunter and I asked Tatsunoko Pro at Tokyo Anime Fair if there are any plans with Mospeada and they were very clear to say NO. Right now all they care about is Yaterman, and the live action Yaterman currently being made.

Edited by Save

Regarding the new Megazone anime: In an interview with Ishiguro he said it is only on hold until after Macross F so they don't have them competing, not that it was canned because people only like moe anime. :p

Edited by Ginrai

Regarding the new Megazone anime: In an interview with Ishiguro he said it is only on hold until after Macross F so they don't have them competing, not that it was canned because people only like moe anime. :p

Nope Ishiguro and Kakinuma both blamed Moe for the lack of support. You calling me a lier?

Really can you link to where you heard / read that? As of last May 2007 he himself said it was not going to happen. Here is a link to the event I attended covered, had translated, and well personally asked. 2007 MZ23 Event Coverage That would be great if things have changed but I willing to bet what you heard or misheard is probably just fans trying to "Will" it to happen, but I seriously don't see any body in Japan that would fund a prequel.

From my article:

The big question, however, still loomed large over the event. When asked about the future of the Megazone universe, Ishiguro finally came clean about the idea of another Megazone film - an idea that obviously excited many. In keeping with the spirit of the event, the answer was both honest and forthright, yet surprisingly humble.

"I would do another Megazone, but the reception to that idea was bad," he said. "I had thought about setting it before the original Megazone story to explain how things got that way and avoid the later story arcs... But I'm sorry, that just won't happen."

Edited by Save

gilermo, nice collection of Gakken's man!

Anyways, I'm on the 4th disc of the Mospeada series. I'm enjoying it a lot. I'm actually depressed it's almost over. All the nudity and stuff is surprising the heck out of me. You mean to tell me Japan aired this stuff on TV like this? Wow.

And yes, much better than the "Robotech" version.

Ray is a cool cat. And Hoquet or Houqet... what a cutie. I'm 33. And I think an old school anime chick is cute. Something is really wrong with me. =)

Great soundtrack, too.

One thing is for sure: Inbit can't aim for sh*t. lol

What are you guys' favorite episodes??

gilermo, nice collection of Gakken's man!

Anyways, I'm on the 4th disc of the Mospeada series. I'm enjoying it a lot. I'm actually depressed it's almost over. All the nudity and stuff is surprising the heck out of me. You mean to tell me Japan aired this stuff on TV like this? Wow.

And yes, much better than the "Robotech" version.

Ray is a cool cat. And Hoquet or Houqet... what a cutie. I'm 33. And I think an old school anime chick is cute. Something is really wrong with me. =)

Great soundtrack, too.

One thing is for sure: Inbit can't aim for sh*t. lol

What are you guys' favorite episodes??

It is an AWESOME series! I'm VERY happy that you are enjoying it. Oh yeah man......they definetly show all that on TV. Sooooo much better than American TV. Most of the other countries keep it real.....and by that I don't mean crappy reality TV shows. BTW....there is absolutly NOTHING wrong with you. There are alot of us who think Hoquet is HOT HOT HOT!!! My fav. episodes......I can't think of a couple that really stand out at the moment.....probally ALL of them! :D

Yeah, it's great. Finally just finished it today. =) Great purchase.

I like that mean look Houqet gives Ray while they're riding their bikes, after he forces some kisses on her (it's on the 3rd-5th episode I think)...

Mospeada needs a sequel.

Robotech II: The Korean Guy's Hair Chronicles DOES NOT COUNT!!!

Ray is a bad ass!

I just want another company to make the perfect Legioss And Tread toy...still after all these years and advances in toy technology there isn't a updated toy of this great design (a chunky valkyrie if you will) that everyone can be satisfied with.

Beagle?? You going to make one to take on toynami and CMs? Or do we have to wait until we are 90 before another company makes an attempt?

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Yeah, it's great. Finally just finished it today. =) Great purchase.

I like that mean look Houqet gives Ray while they're riding their bikes, after he forces some kisses on her (it's on the 3rd-5th episode I think)...

Mospeada needs a sequel.

Robotech II: The Korean Guy's Hair Chronicles DOES NOT COUNT!!!

Ray is a bad ass!

Glad you enjoyed it. Mospeada is my fav anime of all time.

and the part where Ray kisses Houqet and the excuse he gives is really funny...Ray's my fav character :lol: always loved that smart-ass ^_^...

BTW, there's nothing wrong with being naked. don't let em fool you into thinking it is... :ph34r: we're all born naked. :p

still my local broadcaster censored the bathing scene lol... but they didn't remove that scene where Aisha took a skinny dip (lucky~~!! its my fav scene lol.... :ph34r: )

have u watched the OVA:Love Live Alive? its some sort of a small sequel. i hope they have more... :(

PS > nah nothing wrong with u... hoquet is such a hot chick~~~ :D though it feels weird knowing i like Houqet ALOT more than Misa... (same VA)... :unsure:

Edited by Shun

This is the best Ride armor/Cyclone ever created. :lol:

Can't we petition these guys to make a legioss and/or Tread? B))

*special thanks to the_foul_fowl for the update*

OMG!!! IT'S THE BOMB!!! I will get at least 1.

I would think that we'd want to see how the Beagle Ride Armor turns out before petitioning Beagle to make a Legioss/Tlead. Pretty pictures aside, none of us know how the finished toy will be in hand.

I would think that we'd want to see how the Beagle Ride Armor turns out before petitioning Beagle to make a Legioss/Tlead. Pretty pictures aside, none of us know how the finished toy will be in hand.

It cant be worse than toynami.

Even if we don't like it we'll still have an extra choice, i see no wrong in that.

Sounds like win/win to me.

Edited by gilermo

Beautiful pictures of such a nice sculpt. Aside from the pictures the real test for this ride armor will be if it can stand on its own and how well the durability is. From the pictures I can already see several of the bars being made of metal so that looks like a good sign. However a lot of that metal is in the back of the rider so I really hope Beagle worked out some good balancing with this figure. Looks ultra top heavy at the moment. I will wait and see the reviews first before taking another $200 dive into over priced Japanese otaku goods.

Beautiful pictures of such a nice sculpt. Aside from the pictures the real test for this ride armor will be if it can stand on its own and how well the durability is. From the pictures I can already see several of the bars being made of metal so that looks like a good sign. However a lot of that metal is in the back of the rider so I really hope Beagle worked out some good balancing with this figure. Looks ultra top heavy at the moment. I will wait and see the reviews first before taking another $200 dive into over priced Japanese otaku goods.

Pro photography sure makes a difference - those pictures look great. :wub: The crotch still looks a bit weird tho.

I'm not sure it can stand by itself - those shots from last week had a support for the backpack, but the prototype shots didn't appear to include a support. :unsure:

It cant be worse than toynami.

Even if we don't like it we'll still have an extra choice, i see no wrong in that.

Sounds like win/win to me.

I didn't say it was wrong, but I for one am remaining cautiously optimistic. A transforming toy is new for Beagle so I don't know what to expect from them in terms of quality. Since I've handled worse toys than Toynami toys I know it's possible for the Beagle to be worse than a Toynami toy. I don't expect it to be, but I don't really expect anything. Hopefully it's as stellar as the sculpt looks. :)

That's true. I was actually just thinking about how good the CM ride armor looked in photos, but when you get in in hand, its wheels don't even spin and its front fork section is a total mess. And don't even get me started on the windshield or Ray's version with the energy cannon that doesn't work at all in bike mode. I wonder what disappointing surprises the Beagle will bring us.

Also, the CM ride armor looks pretty spot-on proportion wise, while the CM Legioss is completely deformed. Point being, a company can make a good looking Ride Armor and an ugly Legioss.

But hope springs eternal!

I hope they don't leave the crotch like that for the final. I agree, it's beautiful enough for me to buy one, but QC will tell me whether or not to buy more. But I'm not gonna complain just yet.

From Scorched Earth Toys:

While in Japan I spoke with a representative of a company that is planning to produce the Inbit Gosu in Japan (that’s an Invid Commander mech). There weren’t any pictures made available at the time but I know the company has obtained the lineart and done all the research and intends to create this mecha in approximately 1/48 to 1/55 scale. This is early in the toy development phase so please don’t ask about a date the toy might be released as I don’t think that’s on anyone’s radar just yet. The would-be manufacturer is actively seeking feedback from potential customers so here’s your chance to let them know your thoughts on the matter so leave a comment!

They are currently considering making three variations of the toy:

1) Batra’s (Corg’s) Green and Orange unit

2) Sorji’s (Sera’s) Purple and Pink-ish unit

3) The standard unit of Navy Blue and White (or light gray)

The standard unit is seen at the battle for Reflex Point and is probably best known for the blonde pilot who gets thoroughly decimated by an angry Ray (Rand) in the pilot’s seat of the Tread (Beta) in the Synchro Cannon episode.

This toy is being designed with budget in mind and is not intended to be the wallet buster most Mospeada products have been. I can’t really comment more as to the design but hopefully we’ll be hearing more soon.

Here are the questions they would like to see discussed: Would you be interested in buying this Inbit figure or any other Inbit figure? Which color scheme(s) are you most likely to purchase? Would you prefer being able to buy one toy individually or would you prefer a bundle set featuring all three toys (with a discount of some form in comparison to what the cost would be individually). If you find my site’s comment system overly clunky feel free to bring this topic to toy forums (but do link back here).

Anyways, please follow this link to leave answers to their questions...

Just thought I'd spread the word!!! =)

Edited by fifbeat