Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

ok, I out.

why?!?!?!?! you were totally pwning! (+ points for less clothing!) :D

Was posting at the hangar for my UH-60 Black Hawk Helicopters...with the valks on the background coz I no longer have enough space for all them to display. I thought I should also post it here.... sorry for the messy display, need another shelf to separate the models from the toys....

@Alain... man, i think your 21 is mis-transformed... fuselage/nose part. ^_^

Edited by m0n5t3r

@Alain... man, i think your 21 is mis-transformed... fuselage/nose part. ^_^

Hehehe ows? didnt noticed it pre...since I got this toy last june, after transforming it to battroide, it just stands there in the shelf, as all of my toys. rarely will I play with them. will need to take a look at it again, thanks for the info.

anyway here are the shots of the whole display cabinet. fortunately my friend is in the furniture business there in manila, will order the type of case he used for his models. pretty slick cabinet, for approx 200 usd.

still have some models/toys that are still in their boxes for obvious reason :ph34r:

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

Edited by Alain

why?!?!?!?! you were totally pwning! (+ points for less clothing!) :D

I don't think I can compete with mech Fellatio and not get banned.

My mistake, I really need to get my eye's checked, there's nothing dirty going on there.

Edited by anime52k8

I don't think I can compete with mech Fellatio and not get banned.

Some people have pretty naughty imaginations :)

She was just getting ready to examine his radar system and had to remove the armor piece to get to the nose-cone...

and so what if she likes 1/48 scale more than the color black?

:) Pete

Ps: to Alain - very sweet collection! Now all you need is some dioramas for all that stuff :)

all right...

oh yeah, and as a extra; you know what they say about "once you go black..." :lol:

DSC03419.jpg

I've got a couple more but I'll wait for it.

Oh man, I laughed pretty damn hard when I saw this one!

Not to mention, that's a pretty damn awesome Tamaki figure.

Alain, are all those real world fighters model kits or Die Cast?

Vostok 7

They are diecast models 1:72 scale, the F-14 Tomcats are from Century Wings, the Su27s are from witty and Gaincorp. the F-18s and F-16s are from Dragon Wings and also Witty.:)

Edited by Alain

Mod should actually erase some pictures here

this is a toy forum...

some pictures are going behond the limits here

:blink:

If you are refering to the jets and it bothers you, then go ahead, let them erase the pics...as you said its a toy forum after all

Mod should actually erase some pictures here

this is a toy forum...

some pictures are going behond the limits here

:blink:

Yeah - I also think the mods should get a petition going to write to Kawamori and have him get rid of the shot of Minmey's butt in SDFM TV, erase the breast shot in DYRL?, have Sara wear a one piece bathing suit and robe when she goes swimming in Macross Zero, edit out Episode 04 "Miss Macross" of Macross Frontier, and also cut out the hotsprings scenes from Macross: Dynamite.

Serious mode: I'm sorry if some of the pictures offended your senses; but considering that there was no nudity (unlike the actual Macross series and movies which have nudity), I think they were within the bounds set by the Macross franchise itself, and certainly no different than - say - the Valk Girl pictures in the Fan work section or many of the pictures from the Character Appreciation thread.

I write this so you don't think I don't care about your view - I do. We were just having fun, and I personally always use Macross itself as a reference for the boundaries of good taste on the Macross forum.

Pete

Yeah - I also think the mods should get a petition going to write to Kawamori and have him get rid of the shot of Minmey's butt in SDFM TV, erase the breast shot in DYRL?, have Sara wear a one piece bathing suit and robe when she goes swimming in Macross Zero, edit out Episode 04 "Miss Macross" of Macross Frontier, and also cut out the hotsprings scenes from Macross: Dynamite.

Serious mode: I'm sorry if some of the pictures offended your senses; but considering that there was no nudity (unlike the actual Macross series and movies which have nudity), I think they were within the bounds set by the Macross franchise itself, and certainly no different than - say - the Valk Girl pictures in the Fan work section or many of the pictures from the Character Appreciation thread.

I write this so you don't think I don't care about your view - I do. We were just having fun, and I personally always use Macross itself as a reference for the boundaries of good taste on the Macross forum.

Pete

Nice and sincere apology.

Still, this thread was getting a bit racy, especially at work. I wasn't sure what to expect next. :wacko:

(Yet, in the back of my head I wanted to see more.) :lol:

Just keep your fingers on alt-f4 and check your back frequently.

Besides, I agree; there's nudity in the series, where there hasn't yet been anything like that here yet. On most imageboards, this is still within safe boundaries!

I would like to join in, but I never purchase revealing figures.

Maybe we could satisfy Ghostkiller's demands if we use the VB-6 Ranka figure? Thats a macross toy, and belongs in this forum! XD

Edited by Cent

:lol: funny points I do laught at some pictures too but an explicit image is beyond limits for me

I am pointing out 1 picture actually

I am not going to quote it as you all know the one I am refering too ... Don't you ????

And I do not think that such explicit contains did ever exist really in Macross :p

Anyway no big deal here ...........

:lol: funny points I do laught at some pictures too but an explicit image is beyond limits for me

I am pointing out 1 picture actually

I am not going to quote it as you all know the one I am refering too ... Don't you ????

And I do not think that such explicit contains did ever exist really in Macross :p

Anyway no big deal here ...........

no, I don't now which one you're talking about. I don't see anything explicit here :unsure:

Ok in keeping with the new trend and an attempt to keep it clean he I go. :unsure:

SO all these girls and finally Roy gets one

IMG_3884S.jpg

IMG_3887S.jpg

Roy, a class act.

Edited by hal9000

Ok in keeping with the new trend and an attempt to keep it clean he I go. :unsure:

Hey, how do I post so the pic is full size. I still can't figure it out.

you have to upload you're pics off site. go to I go to a site like photobucket or Imageshack (I use photobucket), set up an account (their free and easy enough to do), then upload you're photo. then you can copy the image tag ( looks like: url goes here[ /img] ) and paste it into the page for a full size image.

You aren't going to make a lot of friends posting two 1200x800 pixel images in a row.

Bad netiquette.

:huh:

You aren't going to make a lot of friends posting two 1200x800 pixel images in a row.

Bad netiquette.

? that's not even close to nearing the scale of annoyingly big. And it wouldnt even be all that big... Would take about 2 seconds to download for most.

I dunno... I don't like her face (it's somewhere in between "naive cute" and "I eat lots of donhuts for breakfast and WILL soon gain so much weight that even a Valkyrie won't be able to pick me up) and I just don't like the swim suit... Also - Roy seems to be holding her all wrong - she looks uncomfortable.

I mean, I think that given the mass/weight distribution - the vast majority of her weight would be in her butt area and she'd be falling through his hands unless we take the "she's light as a feather in the hands of something capable of lifting/holding far more" - but that still doesn't mean she's comfortable since gravity would be pulling her butt down...

She just doesn't look happy.

Pete

I dunno... I don't like her face (it's somewhere in between "naive cute" and "I eat lots of donhuts for breakfast and WILL soon gain so much weight that even a Valkyrie won't be able to pick me up) and I just don't like the swim suit... Also - Roy seems to be holding her all wrong - she looks uncomfortable.

I mean, I think that given the mass/weight distribution - the vast majority of her weight would be in her butt area and she'd be falling through his hands unless we take the "she's light as a feather in the hands of something capable of lifting/holding far more" - but that still doesn't mean she's comfortable since gravity would be pulling her butt down...

Pete

Pete, shut up. :)

There are limits to the posability of a VF-1's arms. (Yes, that is a challenge.)

Pete

Hey its a fixed pose fig the idea just struck me to have him hold her, and it worked. As for the donhuts on she likes pocke(sp?) +1 Nerd xp if you know the anime.(It's a easy one :) )

And now this fig is very NOT fixed pose and just because she is in his right arm(changed it up), and the arms are holding her right. Under the kneecaps and just below the shoulders.

New lighting to. B))

RoyRei1.jpg

And pete Rei never looks happy. :p