Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

max always did like big girls with big... weapons.

"Wonderful. Bust, 83 cm. Will expand when unwrapped." - Max Jenius, Super Dimensional Fortress Macross ep.24.

Is that what he said? My subs translations say "But she keeps them under wraps" .... :)

Pete

That is what he says in the subs I watched. I like it better than the one you saw truthfully.

Thanks for the fix Vostok 7, I just copied and pasted that from another page with the quotes, I knew the line but not word for word.

Pocco looks good. I'm upset I missed out on her :) Cocona's armor looks..incomplete... to say the least :)

As for the Toynami product:

HA HA! He deserved it :)

Pete

xf0t8n.jpg

I gotta say though, photos do not do her boobs justice. I mean they look big in photos but when you see the figure in person, they are HUGE.

I gotta say though, photos do not do her boobs justice. I mean they look big in photos but when you see the figure in person, they are HUGE.

Personally, I prefer proportional. Big and Huge are great, but only if the rest of the girl is in proportion, otherwise it's unattractive.

I think what turned me off to Poco initially was her outfit. There was just too much going on there for me to appreciate her. I prefer simpler outfits - like Yoko, or conservative outfits to "Super Sexed Up" outfits which seem to always fail to be sexy...

Um - and..Guld looks happy. :) I also like the notion of him having his own Harem :)

Pete

Personally, I prefer proportional. Big and Huge are great, but only if the rest of the girl is in proportion, otherwise it's unattractive.

she's very proportional, the large breast balance out how big her butt and thighs are. ^_^

seriously, it's nice to see a figure that's actually a little husky, very sexy. thank you for seeing the light japan.

What did Kakizake do to deserve this? Not only is Roy beating him up, but he's got to pilot the chunky monkey? :)

The panel lining and sticker work are great - they give the figure a bulkier feel. I prefer the sleek feel without the panel lining - but this certainly shows how versatile these figures are - fans can dec them up to their hearts content :)

Nice pics.

Pete

What did Kakizake do to deserve this? Not only is Roy beating him up, but he's got to pilot the chunky monkey? :)

The panel lining and sticker work are great - they give the figure a bulkier feel. I prefer the sleek feel without the panel lining - but this certainly shows how versatile these figures are - fans can dec them up to their hearts content :)

Nice pics.

Pete

Thanks. The stickers (courtesy of Takatoys) are showing their age, though, as they're peeling off like crazy. Still, they're a tad more accurate than the stock sticker sheet.

BTW, that's not a Chunky Monkey. It's the Toynami Robotech Masterpiece Collection VF-1A Ben Dixon Veritech. Goddamn, that toy line sucks so bad.

the perfect v2 1/60s FINALLY got me to start my collection for real. This is the core I`ve built this month. I think I`ve got the DYRL basics down? VE-1 isn`t really key but I love the design. I think the next most essential DYRL machine is the Super Ostrich?

3308308130_bd2d617723.jpg

the perfect v2 1/60s FINALLY got me to start my collection for real. This is the core I`ve built this month. I think I`ve got the DYRL basics down? VE-1 isn`t really key but I love the design. I think the next most essential DYRL machine is the Super Ostrich?

3308308130_bd2d617723.jpg

yep, but you my want to wait for the new version to come out.

yep, but you my want to wait for the new version to come out.

if I can pick up the v1 cheap I don`t mind because I`ll just be leaving it in plane mode. But yes hopefully when the v2 comes out the v1 price will go through the floor.