Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

Because it's Friday and why not! ^_^

Sweet :) Those Destroids look like their groovin' to 70s disco hits! And those little figures on the lower shelf look like their either gettin' down an' boogyin' to MC Hammer - or playing a game of Rugby :)

Pete

Sweet :) Those Destroids look like their groovin' to 70s disco hits! And those little figures on the lower shelf look like their either gettin' down an' boogyin' to MC Hammer - or playing a game of Rugby :)

Pete

Those other figs are from my Ghost in the Shell Standalone Complex Special addition dvds. My other favorite anime. I am seriously tempted to get that Thinktank (Tachikoma) model here.....

http://www.laftoys.com/product_info.php?cP...products_id=216

ok, so I finaly (after almost 3 weeks) got my Yamato CL Arisa figure and while she's a little too NSFW to post here, I couldn't help but mess around with her bass.

DSC03404.jpg

"LISTEN TO MY SONG!!!!!! FIAAA BOMBAAAAA!!"

(sometimes I really wish I had a YF-19 :( )

Fantastic pic! Throw in some scantly clad fan girls and you've got an even bigger winner! :) But seriously - that is so cool and it does show off the coolness that is the new YF-21 - those hands are just perfect for the guitar! Brings a bright sunshine smile to my face seeing this.

Good job!

Pete

Fantastic pic! Throw in some scantly clad fan girls and you've got an even bigger winner! :) But seriously - that is so cool and it does show off the coolness that is the new YF-21 - those hands are just perfect for the guitar! Brings a bright sunshine smile to my face seeing this.

Good job!

Pete

did somebody say scantly clad girls?

DSC03408.jpg

BTW I checked out that CL Arisa Figure that I think that's probably acceptable here ^_^

well at the time I testing out her cast-off-ability :p

Edited by anime52k8

Rock and or Roll! :)

That pic is awesome! You DO realize, however, anime52k8, that this means war :)

When you posted the first pic with the 21 and the guitar, my 19 said "Show off. I could do better." But now that you've added the girls, Dyson's 1:60 scale pilot figure is poking me with a 1:60 scale knife "He learned it all from me! I can do better than Guld! I won't let him have the project! It's mine! I'll show him!"

So...I'll try to come up with something - unless someone else beats me to it with their 19 :)

Macross Plus PLUS: This Time, it's all about the Scantly Clad Girls: Coming soon... :)

Pete

Added some cheap $15 Noma Ext. Puck lights to my case just to try it out. Looks nice but can't really capture it with the camera. Here is one with the flash and one without. Anyone have some good tips on getting the lighting levels better? I think the correct lighting would be somewhere in between these 2. I did photo shop the darker one a little bit (adjusted the levels).

Note I'll clean the wiring up latter. Don't know if I want to keep them as they are giving off this acrid odor right now which I think is just the crappy new electronics smell but really strong (I'm fairly confident I wired them right).

post-9075-1233778084_thumb.jpg

post-9075-1233778122_thumb.jpg

Edited by logos

Was posting at the hangar for my UH-60 Black Hawk Helicopters...with the valks on the background coz I no longer have enough space for all them to display. I thought I should also post it here.... sorry for the messy display, need another shelf to separate the models from the toys....

IMG_0959.jpg

Was posting at the hangar for my UH-60 Black Hawk Helicopters...with the valks on the background coz I no longer have enough space for all them to display. I thought I should also post it here.... sorry for the messy display, need another shelf to separate the models from the toys....

nice to finally see some of your collections, man. ^_^

(kawawa YF21, na-piki sa pagsik-sik sa kanto... :p )

more...

Edited by m0n5t3r

nice to finally see some of your collections, man. ^_^

(kawawa YF21, na-piki sa pagsik-sik sa kanto... :p )

more...

Hehehehe...the lower shelves are more crampd than this one pre...esp the valks and toys shelves, my display is turning like a fruit salad here, a little bit of everything..will try to upload tomorow the whole setup. badly need another display case. B))