Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

That ass is Millia's, from the wedding dress fig (3 fig set)

Ah - that explains why I found the ass so out of place and ultimately unappealing... I never found Millia attractive. She's just "too perfect" in terms of her looks. She's the type of woman that is so perfect that she's boring. There is nothing erotic in her - but then again, this might be on account of her Meltran heritage. Although - not completely. Heck, Klan-Klan managed to look cute sometimes. Millia just actually suffers from an accute lack of femininity and fashion sense. The one time she looked passable was when Max showed her off to Hikaru; having dressed her up "very lady like." I'm not saying she's ugly; she is a beautiful woman - but she's like the girls you see in shampoo commercials or on billboards: they fit the ad - all of the numbers match up and there is nothing "wrong" with them - but they all melt into one another and ultimately you remember the shampoo, but not the girl.

It's the same with Milia - you remember the Quid Rau, but not the woman.

And I still say Misa wouldn't wear green panties. She might be a Minx, but what would the panties match? Although -hmm...she does have green eyes...hmm..so yeah - ok - green panties with a nice green bra would look good on her after all.

It's just the flight suit top which throws me off I guess - and the fact that that's not her ass...

So - why does Milia get her ass sculpted but Misa doesn't? :(

Pete

Ah - that explains why I found the ass so out of place and ultimately unappealing... I never found Millia attractive. She's just "too perfect" in terms of her looks. She's the type of woman that is so perfect that she's boring. There is nothing erotic in her - but then again, this might be on account of her Meltran heritage. Although - not completely. Heck, Klan-Klan managed to look cute sometimes. Millia just actually suffers from an accute lack of femininity and fashion sense. The one time she looked passable was when Max showed her off to Hikaru; having dressed her up "very lady like." I'm not saying she's ugly; she is a beautiful woman - but she's like the girls you see in shampoo commercials or on billboards: they fit the ad - all of the numbers match up and there is nothing "wrong" with them - but they all melt into one another and ultimately you remember the shampoo, but not the girl.

And I still say Misa wouldn't wear green panties. She might be a Minx, but what would the panties match? Although -hmm...she does have green eyes...hmm..so yeah - ok - green panties with a nice green bra would look good on her after all.

It's just the flight suit top which throws me off I guess - and the fact that that's not her ass...

Pete

lol, great discussion.

It's not her flight suit, it's her Bridge Bunny uniform. :p

DYRL? Millia was hot. TV millia would have been great fun! Max is the man.

:edit: also, you can see Misa's ass, white panties.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

That's the Bandai Action Base display stand meant for plamos and light weight plastic figures like those from Bandai's Robot Tamashii line). I don't think it can support the weight of the DX properly over long periods.

The SMS display stand for the DX figures will be out with the exclusive alto super pack and DX VF-25G and RVF-25. Unfortunately, it does not appear to be articulated.

Edited by IXTL

What's with the panties? Who needs panties, anyway?

Good point; sort of. But independent of whether you prefer panties or not (personally for me it depends on the situation), panties ARE a Macross Tradition - heck, Macross Frontier even gives panties a starring role for one WHOLE episode :)

So, Macross without panties just wouldn't be the same...

PS: Wicked Ace - those pics of Alto DX make me sleep better at night. Too bad nobody has put up pics of straightened laser ozma...

Pete

Pete

*GASP!*

How! Dare! You!

Anyhoo, to divert my bloodthirsty rage... Ruskii... Is that the Millia set Yamato made for the Q-Rau? I have that set. I never realized her behind is so... *ahem* shapely. And trust me, I look. Often.

...Did I just say that out loud?

Vostok 7

*GASP!*

How! Dare! You!

It's my Eastern European decent :)

I'm always the tall guy with the cheap second hand suit and unwashed teeth at the party who has the gall to tell you that while your wife looks like my grandmother's anus, your twelve year old sister has the ass-hole of a seven year old boy and therefore looks just lovely.

Damn - been watching too much Borat again :)

Although in all seriousness - I really never found Milia compelling; as a woman or as a character. In a way though; she is tailor made for Max - the perfect couple. They do better in Macross 7 as characters - but not by much - and Milia's hair in Macross 7 is just completely wrong. And she dresses like your stereotypical "Aunt Gurtrude" ... hmm... jeez... I'm really down on her :)

As for Photoshoped Alto...

yes - he looks great when you touch him up like that... the shoulders don't bother me - actually - nothing in the mold bothers me very much - not like Ozma's lasers (which are a real downer)

Pete

yes - he looks great when you touch him up like that... the shoulders don't bother me - actually - nothing in the mold bothers me very much - not like Ozma's lasers (which are a real downer)

Pete

Oh well guess we need to wait for some kind soul to try the hot water fix, metal pin fix, or the 1/72 fix, as well as the MG Gundam hand fix... sigh.

^

Nice 1S pose BlueMax!

*GASP!*

How! Dare! You!

Anyhoo, to divert my bloodthirsty rage... Ruskii... Is that the Millia set Yamato made for the Q-Rau? I have that set. I never realized her behind is so... *ahem* shapely. And trust me, I look. Often.

...Did I just say that out loud?

Vostok 7

Yep, 3 piece set.

Good point; sort of. But independent of whether you prefer panties or not (personally for me it depends on the situation), panties ARE a Macross Tradition - heck, Macross Frontier even gives panties a starring role for one WHOLE episode :)

So, Macross without panties just wouldn't be the same...

PS: Wicked Ace - those pics of Alto DX make me sleep better at night. Too bad nobody has put up pics of straightened laser ozma...

Pete

People who dislike panties are like boring grownups who buy their Christmas presents and never wrap them and present them under the tree.

Gift Wrapping FTMFW! Un-wrapping your presents is part of the fun!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

whatchoo talking about, should still be fun. :p

Anyways, i'm looking forward to spamming this thread with VF-0S godlike posing photos...

Roy deserves nothing less. :D I'm bringing my A-Game! Back Flips and rock throwing including!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Hm... Yeah, but sometimes, you're not within reach to unwrap them. :)

Long distance relationships suck.

I got a bit of that happening now, my revised VF-0S Roy is waiting at home! And i can't unwrap it till Friday. T___T;;

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Long distance relationships suck.

I got a bit of that happening now, my revised VF-0S Roy is waiting at home! And i can't unwrap it till Friday. T___T;;

I know the feeling. My package is still in japan. :(