Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

checked whole thread and... i feel destroyed :D Vegas's collection is sweet~! one day i'll get similiar one :p aussie's toy cabinet is very funny :D so chaotic... lol @ BlackLagoon chick huggin her clone :D thanks everyone ~! gonna post pics of my Valk as soon i get her :D tomorrow probably ^_^

*rolls eyes*

Edited by crescens

4th photo owns... they really look like they're fighting that regult :D gimme more :p

ps. VF-1J making a Gamlin Kick :wacko::blink:

Edited by crescens

4th photo owns... they really look like they're fighting that regult biggrin.gif gimme more tongue.gif

Well - that is one thing that has to be said for Revoltechs; they are very very dynamic looking. In fact, I think the only time a Revoltech would look bad is if you "posed" him just being static - standing their like a G1 Transformer or something - with legs straight, arms straight, head looking forward. Then it would look wierd; because the way the sculpt is made, a Revoltech is made to be ....bouncy :)

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

Messing with a fully double plus armed VF-1S Gerwalk can be hazardous to your health...but looking at it, particularly with the special ability to move that head out just like in SDFM TV... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt....

2v0c20l.jpg

Pete

I am bummed I never got the Super Stealth. That one looks gorgeous. Specially against the white wall and good natural light.

Thanks, but actually the wall is more of a beige/khaki color. If anything, I probably washed out a little bit of the color ever so slightly.

The "Stealth" would look good in the same colors as your -21. ^_^

Thanks, but other than painting the reactive missiles' tips, I was too chickensh*t back then to paint much of the Valk. :unsure:

I should mention that the Stealth does have a smattering of red markings (NO STEP's, DANGER's, BEWARE OF BLAST's, etc.), giving it just a hint of the Blackjack's black-with-red-trim scheme.

Besides, I loved the Stealth's factory original black-grey-greyish blue combo too much! B))

Edited by Mog