Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

haha nice ava darkreaper! XD ! !

dunno why but the first song comes to mind... - " Now it's my time to be a starrrrrrrrrrrrr~!!!" :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: That is a good song for this....that's an awesome pic!

:ph34r:

thanks, man! this thing is just awesome, I can't stop playing with it...

eat our heart out Yamato GNU...try making this pose!! :ph34r:

That is AWESOME! How did you make that fig again?

it's a custom 1/100 IHP model that I modded to add revoltech joints, CLICK HERE to see the build up thread

this is soooo much funny... I have to get me the revy YF-19 and YF-21 and regress myself to an 11 year old kid!! jaja

RIGHT ON! I will check that out! THANKS!!!

thanks, man! this thing is just awesome, I can't stop playing with it...

eat our heart out Yamato GNU...try making this pose!! :ph34r:

21.jpg

Can't wait for the new 1/60 VF-11B, Just seeing this pic makes me want a VF-11 even more now!!!

Hello everyone. Just a newbie posting now that I finnaly own a yamato valk. Couldn't resist snappin some pics. I hope you guys enjoy.

(Yes, I am a half-Gerwalk fan)

WELCOME!!! GREAT PICS!!! And what a great first Yamato Valk to own. Now you need to get started on the V.2 1/60s....THEY ARE AWESOME!

Hello everyone. Just a newbie posting now that I finnaly own a yamato valk. Couldn't resist snappin some pics. I hope you guys enjoy.

IMG_2405.jpg

(Yes, I am a half-Gerwalk fan)

Sweet. I love the half-Gerwalk too. Also love Brian Carroll. What axe are you packin there?

Post the disco fever picture.

You know you want to.

Well since I've been called out I guess I have no choice! BEHOLD! :wacko:

IMG_2418.jpg

WELCOME!!! GREAT PICS!!! And what a great first Yamato Valk to own. Now you need to get started on the V.2 1/60s....THEY ARE AWESOME!

Thanks for the compliments and welcome. I really love this valk and only have a few minor complaints. Nothing major that breaks the figures appeal at all for me though, mainly just a few loose odds and ends. I do plan on getting a few of the new 1/60's as well. They look amazing but the next purchase on my short list is a VF-0S. It's pretty much my dream valk. I hope HLJ's shipment this month is the "improved" version.

Sweet. I love the half-Gerwalk too. Also love Brian Carroll. What axe are you packin there?

Thanks man. I own 2 Dean guitars and my very first electric. A Dime o Flame ML and a V select. The ML is the workhorse after loading it with an X2N in the bridge it sounds BRUTAL through my Krank Rev Jr head. The V will be getting a pickup swap later this year to a JB hopefully. And of course my little strat copy is for when I get my blues on.

The rig itself. Traded the X2 for the Rev Jr so I no longer have that.

The ML

The V

The strat post bored and crazy night

Linked so I don't clutter up the robots with guitars. :lol:

Beautiful set up! I love the V!

And yes, the VF-0 is awesome! One of my favorite designs.

Thanks again. B))

The V has one of the best flame veneer tops that I've seen on an import. I really hate that it stays in the case all the time but the pickups are just so dull sounding. They're not stock but I can't remember what the dude said he put in them. I do believe he warned me that they weren't that powerful though. Once the JB gets in it'll turn into my E standard main axe. It's a shame that Dean discontinued making them in favor of the 79 series. The ML is in D standard and then drop C every now and then for some Bodom and my own stuff.

Well since I've been called out I guess I have no choice! BEHOLD! :wacko:

IMG_2418.jpg

OOOOHHHHHH!!!! John T. must be piloting that bird and reliving Saturday Night Fever :lol: I LOVE IT!

Heh, I have my max in a similar pose right now but with a mike in hand. However it doesn't look as Travoltaish as yours.

DSCF0138.jpg

To be honest I was going for a Gurren Lagann "BREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS" pose but man it sure does look like he's ready to groove.

"More than a valkyrie. More than a valkyrie to meee" :lol:

Is that mic a q-tip you cut down? It looks like it from that photo. Either way it looks cool and I may start my own valkyrie black/death metal band with cutout guitars and stuff, heh.

I grabbed this idea from Swoosh when he posted them of his new 1A. I had to use elastics (that's Canadian for rubber bands....personally I LIKE it)...anyways...I had to use elastics in order to keep the arms together at the right position so I could get a nice sideways launch arm position like it looks (kinda) on the DYRL.

09-07-2008-003.jpg

09-07-2008-002.jpg

09-07-2008-001.jpg