Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

:lol::lol::lol: .....That is AWESOME!!!

I'd love to throw back a few with those 2!

:ph34r:

Word. Those Zentraedi KNOW how to party! But dont F with Kamjin (Qamgin?Spelling?), he looses his temper waaaaay too quick.

Those diorama pics are pretty sweet MacrossMan! I was admiring them in that other thread. I love the soda machine and the little warning signs you have up the walls. Gives it that "lived in" feel.

Thanks eugimon. The credit goes to ron5864 for hooking me up. He's prohibitedly insane when it comes to creating these things with unsurpassable realism. I too was blown out the water with the vending machine and all the small details.

:blink:

OO

Edited by MacrossMan

Thanks eugimon. The credit goes to ron5864 for hooking me up. He's prohibitedly insane when it comes to creating these things with unsurpasable realism. I too was blown out the water with the vending machine and all the small details.

:blink:

OO

Wow! Well then, my hat is off to ron5864, that's excellent work. MacrossMan, you gotta get one of those thunderhammer sets... that industrial/utilitarian look of the armor would work spectacularl well with the hanger set, I bet.

Wow! Well then, my hat is off to ron5864, that's excellent work. MacrossMan, you gotta get one of those thunderhammer sets... that industrial/utilitarian look of the armor would work spectacularl well with the hanger set, I bet.

You're telling me! I've hit >EXO< up recently about the Thunder Hammer a couple times. He hit me back once, but never responded back to my PM's. I had planned on picking up a kit if it was still available and not terribly expensive, or try to obtain a set of the decals and add them to my urban armor with some weathering as tribute to the Thunder Hammer.

Where're you at >EXO<? Hit a brother back! Throw me a frickin' bone (Austin Powers)!

OO

You're telling me! I've hit >EXO< up recently about the Thunder Hammer a couple times. He hit me back once, but never responded back to my PM's. I had planned on picking up a kit if it was still available and not terribly expensive, or try to obtain a set of the decals and add them to my urban armor with some weathering as tribute to the Thunder Hammer.

Where're you at >EXO<? Hit a brother back! Throw me a frickin' bone (Austin Powers)!

OO

gallery_7126_36_77515.gif

lol, need to have a mega slow-mo close up replay. :lol:

:lol::lol: Yeah we do.....in fact.....I think we need to hire a professional to tell us how much she liked it! :lol::lol:

Yueck, imagine it smacking ya, with all the sweat, belly hair and belly lint all smeared and trailed on her face. :p

:lol::lol::lol: ..............................eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ^_^

Nice collection of Valks you got there, but don't the defendants and lawyers etc. find it weird that there's a guy sitting there with tiny little robots all over his desk? :lol::p:blink:

Nice catch! No, actually I get complimented all the time by attorneys and parties, some of whom actually remember what series they're from. But some ask, 'Oh, those are from Robotech, aren't they?' (cringe). Others ask, 'Oh, those are Transformers, aren't they?' (double cringe, sigh). At least it gives me a change to educate them about my beloved Macross series. Oh, by the way, some chics apparently dig 'em. I've been told by several female jurors that they like my 'mecha' collection.

Nice catch! No, actually I get complimented all the time by attorneys and parties, some of whom actually remember what series they're from. But some ask, 'Oh, those are from Robotech, aren't they?' (cringe). Others ask, 'Oh, those are Transformers, aren't they?' (double cringe, sigh). At least it gives me a change to educate them about my beloved Macross series. Oh, by the way, some chics apparently dig 'em. I've been told by several female jurors that they like my 'mecha' collection.

Really? All I get is:

:mellow: ...

Macross?... :huh:

Like those document presets in MS Word?

Edited by Dante74

I guess you get a different response based on where you happen to be and on who actually pays any attention. In my case, people know that if they give me a hard time, I'll kick them out of the courtroom. :lol: In any case, my valks are pretty small and if people are paying attention to the proceedings (like they're supposed to be) then they won't even notice they're there. I had a 1/48 scale Stealth valk here before but management didn't want anyone to get a hold of it and use if for a weapon. <_< The little guys'll do the trick, though.

We've come a long way

Yes we have mate....yes we have. Awesome poses! I love the funny a$$ pics in your gallery. THANKS for sharing!