Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

Sorry for the delays in responding. Been crazy these past few days (and it'll probably continue). :rolleyes:

Very nice custom paint job there! Can you post some fighter mode pics?
I haven't put her into full fighter mode just yet. But I did post a pic of the bird in "limit break" mode in this gallery (Linky).

Other than lacking the tailfins, legs and bellyplates, you can get a pretty good idea of how the Blackjack should look in fighter mode.

mmmmm, all dark and sexy. How does the paint hold up during transformation?
Some spots have definitely chipped here and there. The elbows chipped, the underside connecting joint for the nose cone/cockpit section chipped, the left sliding portion of the leg (under the "pant cuff") chipped, and some of the parts behind the intakes that make up the back/shoulders are also chipping.

I've added some extra helpings of touch-up paint to the spots, so we'll see how they hold up when I'm transforming her later this weekend.

I might be done with the major painting. But I still need to sticker this puppy up properly and do up the FP's too. (I still have a surprise or two up my sleeve. ;) )

So if anyone out there is still making custom stickers............HELP!!! :unsure::D

Classic Muay Tai Defensive/Offensive stance.

gallery_3118_53_2503587.jpg

The lighting that day was horrible, and i did quite a few MuayTai moves, that i was going to upload, but thought i'd do a better take later on.

having the 21 teaching Muay Tai was kinda fun. :lol: showing left jab and uppers, punching stances, knees, haha i'll do them up later.

For now i gotta remind myself to make another Flickr account!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

LOL i know right, my wife hates him cause he is so big, about 2 feet high,and 3 feet long, 6 channel remote controlled

godzilla1.jpg

That rocks, Man you rock. B))

Its nice to see another Godzilla fan, also I have been looking for one of those, where did you get that one?

That rocks, Man you rock. B))

Its nice to see another Godzilla fan, also I have been looking for one of those, where did you get that one?

Hell yeah, Godzilla rocks! I feel this figure is the KING of godzilla figures. I got this one from eBay, they are pretty rare but pop up from time to time. Just do your homework before you buy because they definitely are not cheap and can have a host of problems if not taken care. IE rubber suit hardening/spliting from direct sunlight or some R/C functions not working.)

Yup! you can make him roar, open/close the mouth, turn head from side to side, turn whole right/whole left, swing tail. The mechanics inside run slow/smooth so his movements look like they do in the movies.

Here is one on ebay now, its the 54' suit version which i think looks kind of retarded, but it has the same features/insides.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1954-GODZILLA-Marui-Ja...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by Mechinyun

*gasp!* KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's beautiful MOG! Red and Black highlghts.... *crosses legs*

I demand Battoid pics! you getting a 22 kit from Psycho??

Ohh, i want a black 21/22 now..... dammit. :(

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I demand Battoid pics! you getting a 22 kit from Psycho??
Nah, I'm keeping the Blackjack as a 21. If I convert her to a 22, she's gonna change into a player's (and not a dealer's) version of a "21." :p

Oh my god, moq, that is AMAZING, give us more pics, this I COMMAND!!!!

In case you missed the earlier link in this thread or the one in the "Hey! What are you working on?" thread, I have been posting and will continue to post work-in-process pics (including battroid pics!) of the Blackjack in this gallery here: Linky.

I still won't consider this bird complete until I get to sticker her up completely and panel-line her FP's properly.

And yes, I know I haven't posted Gerwalk pics yet. :rolleyes:

nice poses guys!

heres a quickie from me

Hell yeah!!! Looks like the 21 is about to drop a killer axe kick on the 19! NICE!!!

:ph34r: