Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

I see that Isamu is making good on his escape because he intercepted Dr Klahn's order to "take him to Detroit". :lol:

Awesome pics ruskiiVFaussie. Having the 19 in fighter mode like that makes me want to bite my fingernails and go "AAAAAAAH!".

I see that Isamu is making good on his escape because he intercepted Dr Klahn's order to "take him to Detroit". :lol:

Awesome pics ruskiiVFaussie. Having the 19 in fighter mode like that makes me want to bite my fingernails and go "AAAAAAAH!".

hehehe thanks man. If the lighting is right, the stand is invisible when taken from above and side angles because of the

clouds. As you see, i still got alot to learn about lighting, and taking 250 somthing pics got tiring lol.

But was good fun! I don't think i have seen someone try the YF-19 transformation sequence yet. *pats back*

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

After seeing all these bad a$$ poses I am wishing I would not have sold as many of my flexis as I did. Oh well....I'll just have to make do with what I have. Had some fun with the AB tonight. No poses with stands but I like them all the same.

06-25-2008-001.jpg

06-25-2008-002.jpg

06-25-2008-004.jpg

06-25-2008-005.jpg

06-25-2008-006.jpg

:ph34r:

Man how do you guys come up with this stuff?!?! The first two are just plain awesome, but those last three are just insane! Looks like the Angel Bird got a little too "high" in the clouds! Cool pics bro. Thanks for sharing.

^_^

OO

ruskiiVFaussie,

FUNKING AWESOME TRANSFORMATION!!! GREAT JOB!!! I have not had a chance to check out the slideshow yet....but once I do....I am certain you will hear nothing but good praise from me. Keep them up mate....your wooping my a$$ at posing! :D

Man how do you guys come up with this stuff?!?! The first two are just plain awesome, but those last three are just insane! Looks like the Angel Bird got a little too "high" in the clouds! Cool pics bro. Thanks for sharing.

^_^

OO

THANKS!!! ^_^ I just like to think....."If I were piloting VF-1....what poses would I do? :huh: " :D

OO

Hi all! Just wanted to share a few noob pics of my own:

Hey hey.....>GREAT SHOTS NOOBIE!!! Seriously....they look real nice....and good job on the panel lining as well. It looks pretty clean.

I just received my 1S Strike Max in the mail today! Here are a few fresh out of the box pics...and some battroid pics as well. I still need to do some detail work and then I'll post MANY more. Enjoy.

06-27-2008-005.jpg

06-27-2008-004.jpg

06-27-2008-003.jpg

06-27-2008-002.jpg

06-27-2008-001.jpg

06-27-2008-010.jpg

06-27-2008-011.jpg

06-27-2008-012.jpg

06-27-2008-013.jpg

Looking at this a second time, I could have done the Macross II opening scene pose -- it's as close as the -19 is going to get.

Simply awesome!

The slideshow can't be finished till next month coz i went over the limit. lol.

But i'll post more here in my profile gallery for sure! :D There'll be more, don't worry. :p

But i need to work on lighting...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

The slideshow can't be finished till next month coz i went over the limit. lol.

But i'll post more here in my profile gallery for sure! :D There'll be more, don't worry. :p

But i need to work on lighting...

I've finally had a chance to go through your slide show. Thanks for the linky to that. I am always impressed but you uberdisplay skills.

It's out of order though, i spent alot of time takig pics and creating a battle/story of Isamu being offensive and defensive, and taking fire, and of course the transformation sequence, but it is my first time attempting this type of displaying i'll only get better. Thanks guys. :D

It's out of order though, i spent alot of time takig pics and creating a battle/story of Isamu being offensive and defensive, and taking fire, and of course the transformation sequence, but it is my first time attempting this type of displaying i'll only get better. Thanks guys. :D

It is out of order?!? :huh: Heh....I TOTALLY got the story you were trying to portray! I'm with ya mate!

Looks good vegas! See? We can accept Flexi and macross stand continuity. :lol:

Wicked Ace, i must say this though, the height of the YF-19 and other valks upwards it makes it hard to

place them in a floating vertical stance like so -

gallery_3118_46_2171460.jpg

The point of the feet/thrusters touch the ground. Most of the time you need to place flexi stand poles up in crotch area,

but it still looks cool enough i spose. :p:rolleyes: I love posing my valks in floating/orbitial stances.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie