Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

no fancy poses.. just got another set of base and crews.. i always thought they would still blend with the 1/60s.. B))B))

final check..

If youre pics get any better I'm gonna start hating you :p .

:ph34r:

i didn't know ryan's a vakyrie pimp.. :D

Yo....lookin aint free mo fo....either is touchin....that's right.....you'll get what you pay for....commmmooonnnn....you know you want it.....yeahhhhhhh that baby looks goooooooood. B))

i hope your reading those notes i gave you.. im pretty sure you'll come up with your own shots ;)

im working on an m.zero anti un spacy dio.. i just need a particular base type that's still on it's way here.. and some minor tweaking..

i hope your reading those notes i gave you.. im pretty sure you'll come up with your own shots ;)

im working on an m.zero anti un spacy dio.. i just need a particular base type that's still on it's way here.. and some minor tweaking..

I have the PM saved. I plan on reading fully into them tonight and trying some things out so maybe I can stop drooling over your pics and start drooling over my own. THANKS again for that info!

no fancy poses.. just got another set of base and crews.. i always thought they would still blend with the 1/60s.. B))B))

final check..

2575619914_122d17e441.jpg

Man the pics are so sweet they make me wanna puke!!! Where are you getting your ground crew sets from? Do you customize them yourself or is someone doing them for you?

Pure unadulterated sweetness here homie!

Edited by MacrossMan

MaveRick can you send me some info on the chain bases along with the exact set-up you use to create the effect? Most appreciated!

B))

OO

I WANT ONE!!! BAD A$$ my Ballchinian Brother!!! I'm just glad you like it since I "persuaded" you to get it ;):D . We need more pics though. Show us those posing skills!

The posing skills are still marginal man, but here's the VF-1D in battroid.

<_<

OO

gallery_7126_36_506089.jpg

The posing skills are still marginal man, but here's the VF-1D in battroid.

<_<

OO

DAMN!!! That is one SWEEEEET lookin valk brother!

OO

striderhiryu,

THANKS for the contributions mate! The fun can now begin since you've treated yourself to a 1/48 ;) .

final check..

EGADs man, that is a splendid idea with the mechanical arm & with the gunpods on the rack. Pure genious! :D

Now i gotta get that type, i only got two so far, not enough to do bigger valk displays yet. :p.

Just found out which ones i got -

No.'s 3 and 4.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

hay mave, can you please tell me which Chain base has the crane arm? I can't find it on hlj.com... is it no.1?

http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYMB-09

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Here's a few pics of my new 1/48s.....they ran me out of money unfortunatlly.....I am working on getting the GBP Armor finished. Once I do I will take more. Enjoy for now.

06-15-2008-001.jpg

06-15-2008-002.jpg

06-15-2008-004.jpg

06-15-2008-005.jpg

06-15-2008-006.jpg

06-15-2008-007.jpg

06-15-2008-008.jpg

06-15-2008-009.jpg

MORE TO COME!

As soon as I found out the arms could go 90 degrees, this is the SECOND pose idea I wanted to snap of the YF-21:

THE DOUBLE-GUNNED X'ed PRAYER POSE....

post-3595-1213606421_thumb.jpg

post-3595-1213606446_thumb.jpg

Not perfect, but it's workable.

.....I'll need to set up some flexi's and carve out some time to do the first pose idea that I originally came up with awhile back. ;)

As soon as I found out the arms could go 90 degrees, this is the SECOND pose idea I wanted to snap of the YF-21:

post-3595-1213606421_thumb.jpg

post-3595-1213606446_thumb.jpg

.....I'll need to set up some flexi's and carve out some time to do the first pose idea that I originally came up with awhile back. ;)

That's is one very cool pose, very defensive like (for the PPB more-so) than looking cool. I wanna copy that for mine,

i must say the poses so far with the 21 holding 2 gunpods isn't cool, but this one, awesome. :D Well done!

dammit it sucks waittng! :p 20 usd worth it though.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I may have missed a few in the time I've been absent from Macrossworld, but this is the best -21 pose I've seen so far.

Edited by Wicked Ace

this is the valkyrie that started it all!! yes.. my first ever valkyrie..

Wow.....I can't believe I missed these shots. Those pics are AWESOME!!! GREAT JOB MATE!!!

I just now finished my GBP Armor....here's a few shots.....I hope y'all like them!

06-21-2008-006.jpg

H-E double L yes bro-ham! Gotta say that last one is my favorite. Awesome job on the stickering. I will have to re-do some of mine now that I see how great it can look if they're trimmed right.