Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

I'm quite new to this valkoholism thingy so I minimized my risks by getting a couple of old 1/60 yammies.

Internal strife! :p

Thanks for the addition. I could never get my old 1/60 to do any good poses. LUCKY!!!

:ph34r:

Here's a couple of Hikky. GERWALK style. I would have his packs on but I have not finished them yet.

05-25-2008-008.jpg

05-25-2008-009.jpg

The Yamato Macross display stand is the BOMB!

EDIT-----> Please forgive the stickers I have yet to receive new ones and I figured I would just leave those on for now.

Edited by misterryno

Ry, Your 1/48 hikaru looks baaaddd assss!

THANKS! ^_^ Can't wait till I get him finished with stickers/decals and poss. a panel lining job.

Might as well show mine off, since I just got the stand for it:

post-7316-1211842924_thumb.jpg

Still have to finish the panel lines on the insides of the legs and work on getting the remaining sticker outlines to disappear....

Spent 7 hours hand cutting them as close as I could with an X-acto. I know the picture doesn't show off the panel lines or the work done on the stickers but it's there. Maybe in future close-ups they will be seen....

Mr. Reagan

Edited by Cypher

Those Yamato launch arms are cool!

Those launch arms are VERY cool! If you can get one for around $40 USD shipped....that's the way to go. But otherwise they are WAY to expensive.

Might as well show mine off, since I just got the stand for it:

Still have to finish the panel lines on the insides of the legs and work on getting the remaining sticker outlines to disappear....

Spent 7 hours hand cutting them as close as I could with an X-acto. I know the picture doesn't show off the panel lines or the work done on the stickers but it's there. Maybe in future close-ups they will be seen....

Mr. Reagan

VERY NICE!!! I wanna see some close ups of your 1A though since you put so much time into it. BTW....I dig your name being Cypher and all that....but that Cypher on the Matrix is such a dick and I cheered when he got killed.

Sorry if this sounds like a Noob question, misterryno, but I really dig the hands on the 1/48 Hikky.

Is it custom made or is there somewhere I can get it?

I really really like to veryyyy much ^_^^_^^_^

DEFINETLY A NOOB QUESTION! Just kidding :p . I actually got those hands from DyNo....I will be getting his last set soon. I would say that these are more so the GBP hands. Silver Dragon however IS making both the GBP and the TV hands. Hit him up for they are a good price.

Probably should have used the macro....

post-7316-1211843063_thumb.jpgpost-7316-1211842809_thumb.jpgpost-7316-1211842827_thumb.jpg

BTW....I dig your name being Cypher and all that....but that Cypher on the Matrix is such a dick and I cheered when he got killed.

*shrugs* That's cool. Has more meaning on the main board I frequent. Figured I'd use it here too instead of racking my brain for a new username.

Mr. Reagan

Edited by Cypher

Yeah good pics Ry. ;-) Deffinently need to get a set of side covers from SILVERDRAGON.

Drooling at those DYRL hands though!!! I will be placing an order for a few sets of those bad boys!!! And the poses are killer!

:blink:

OO

Those launch arms are VERY cool! If you can get one for around $40 USD shipped, that's the way to go. But otherwise they are WAY too expensive.

Agreed. Finding the original (movie?) color, like I have, in that price range is even harder. Mine would have been cheaper if TISINC99.com hadn't sent the Hasegawa model stand first and saddled me with the $10 shipping cost to return their screw up. <_<

Mr. Reagan

Miriya & ruskiiVFaussie,

THANKS! ^_^ I'm on the side covers issue now. I just got a PM from SD asking what parts I needed and those are some of them. Can't wait to get them.....the valk will be sooooooo much cooler.

Probably should have used the macro....

*shrugs* That's cool. Has more meaning on the main board I frequent. Figured I'd use it here too instead of racking my brain for a new username.

Mr. Reagan

Those pics are for sure the bomb mate! I am prob. gonna use a macro for my valk panel lines. That's what I used for the armor and gunpod. I use the black only....it makes the valk. look a bit cartoony...but I like it. I'll post pics once I do so. On the username...you sign Mr. Reagan....why don't you use that? Does'nt matter to me though. I was just sayin that Cypher (from the Matrix NOT you) is a douch bag (spelling).

Drooling at those DYRL hands though!!! I will be placing an order for a few sets of those bad boys!!! And the poses are killer!

:blink:

OO

Coolio! I have a set of TV hands coming soon. I will be needing to purchase that 1A off you soon. I am also getting a VF-1S head from SD so that I can just make that 1A a 1S.

Yeah man they are the best by far for Battroid goodness.

THANKS mate! I will be trying to bust out some cool moves either tonight or tomorrow.

My current fare of shtuff in new poses i did today. I am not as good as most of yall in the posing department but hey i still love what i can do.

Whatever man.....those are COOL poses! I like the pose you have Max in the most. MORE MORE....WE WANT MORE!

Agreed. Finding the original (movie?) color, like I have, in that price range is even harder. Mine would have been cheaper if TISINC99.com hadn't sent the Hasegawa model stand first and saddled me with the $10 shipping cost to return their screw up. <_<

Mr. Reagan

Aint that some $hit! I will totally be looking for the best price possible when I get some mula and some more 1/48s.

Miriya & ruskiiVFaussie,

THANKS! ^_^ I'm on the side covers issue now. I just got a PM from SD asking what parts I needed and those are some of them. Can't wait to get them.....the valk will be sooooooo much cooler.

Don;t forget GBP-1S hands if you haven't already got them mate! :)

Don;t forget GBP-1S hands if you haven't already got them mate! :)

Thanks but I got them on my Strike Hikky. I just need to spice em up a bit. I'm not diggin the shiny white paint. I'm thinkin I might have to go for a flat white.

Six posts in less than ten minutes! That's a record even for you Ryno!

:lol::lol::p

If you click the "quote" button for every post you want to respond to and than click "add reply", instead of replying to every single post, it'll much easier for us to read. ^_^

Six posts in less than ten minutes! That's a record even for you Ryno!

:lol::lol::p

If you click the "quote" button for every post you want to respond to and than click "add reply", instead of replying to every single post, it'll much easier for us to read. ^_^

I'm all about breaking records. :lol:It makes it harder in a way for me cause I like for everyone to know what exactly I am responding to. It would'nt be sooooo bad but I was out in the field for monday and not in the office. ^_^

EDIT----> I did'nt know you could do that. I will try it soon. THANKS. ^_^

Edited by misterryno