Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

Awwwww. I totally forgot about that until now. Thanks for adding it here again. That one rocks too. I probably replied then saying that it was the funniest pose ever. I hope your feelings were not hurt at least not as much as getting gunned down by a sexy meltraendi babe piloting a Qrau. That kinda hurt? We are so bad.

I hate you! :angry: My feelings are hurt! :(

I'm just kidding.....it'll take ALOT more than a few bullet wounds to make me feel bad. ^_^

:ph34r:

Try a swift karate chop to the chin! That's gotta hurt!!! Doat!!

:blink:

OO

:lol::lol::lol:

HeeeeeeeYAAAAA!!!

OO

This is for Misterryno - so he doesn't feel bad:

VFTF1

:lol::lol::lol: OMG!!! That's GREAT! THANKS! I'm gonna save that one. I love coming back from a good lunch to find posts like this one and MacrossMans. It kills me!

At least that guys chin!

For sure! I mean....those things are HUGE and definetly not hard to miss. ^_^

btw it's still on sale http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT00050 71 USD! ShAZAM!!!

*BOOM* Oh yeah, I forgot. I only get struck by the magic lightning bolt when _I_ say the magic word.....

Why must you dangle temptation in front of me. I have to by a new oven in the next month or so, I have no funds to spare for Valkyries!

But seriously - love the YMCA poses, that sort of absurdity always brings a smile to my face.

Karl

Well.....I FINALLY have gotten ALL the parts (piece by piece almost) I needed for a 1/55 VF-1S Strike Valk. :D I'm soooooooooooo HAPPY! And so is Toro...

05-19-2008001.jpg

Now all I need to do is match the paint for the cannon and the arm armor. That's gonna be hard :unsure: . Also as a little note...THIS IS THE BEST ARM ARMOR I HAVE EVER OWNED. If there is ANYONE who want to recast this arm armor for me so that I can have ALOT of them PLEASE PM me!

05-19-2008002.jpg

05-19-2008003.jpg

05-19-2008004.jpg

The reason for the rubber band (or as they say in Canada "elastic") is cause I needed to still clean the backpack a little bit so it would fit better. I just got done doing that after I took these pics.

05-19-2008005.jpg

05-19-2008006.jpg

05-19-2008007.jpg

05-19-2008008.jpg

Edited by misterryno

Well.....I FINALLY have gotten ALL the parts (piece by piece almost) I needed for a 1/55 VF-1S Strike Valk. :D I'm soooooooooooo HAPPY! And so is Toro...

Now all I need to do is match the paint for the cannon and the arm armor. That's gonna be hard :unsure: . Also as a little note...THIS IS THE BEST ARM ARMOR I HAVE EVER OWNED. If there is ANYONE who want to recast this arm armor for me so that I can have ALOT of them PLEASE PM me!

The reason for the rubber band (or as they say in Canada "elastic") is cause I needed to still clean the backpack a little bit so it would fit better. I just got done doing that after I took these pics.

Hey bro, I honestly don't know what the excitement is about, but knowing that you're all jibbly about is enough for me! congrats my man!

B))

OO

Hey bro, I honestly don't know what the excitement is about, but knowing that you're all jibbly about is enough for me! congrats my man!

B))

OO

:lol: You are too funny! I was just about to say once you own a chunky you'll love them for life...but...you owned a Joons which IS NOT THE SAME but the style is if you know what I mean?!? THANKS anyways though for the CONGRATS. I am wayyyy happy for this piece is an essential part for my Strike Hikky Shrine.

Edited by misterryno

lol coool you got Toro!, I got my missus Kuro, and Jun, this is our sweet little display here. :p

:lol: Those 2 are adorable! Is there a frog one too?!? I should just search them and get some more.

... annd what would this thread be without Spongebob!

I think I like that framed picture of the kitty better :D .

yeah, cat lover my missus is, me too. :p That's her mum's cat, the other serveral are of our cat...

I haven't got much macross displayed in the living rom, i make it a rule, for the sake of happy living my

wife doesn't have to see macross outside of my display cabinet in our bedrom. :p

I do however have the little 1/144 Roy Super sitting on the dvd player.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

yeah, cat lover my missus is, me too. :p That's her mum's cat, the other serveral are of our cat...

I haven't got much macross displayed in the living rom, i make it a rule, for the sake of happy living my

wife doesn't have to see macross outside of my display cabinet in our bedrom. :p

I do however have the little 1/144 Roy Super sitting on the dvd player.

You mean she does'nt get mad when you are looking at your display case when you are supposed to be focusing on her?!? :huh: LUCKY! My fiancee sits there and just shakes her head when I'm staring at my display. :( She just does'nt get it. That's too bad for her cause Macross is the shiznit.

Today I received my Super Poseable and 1/48 VF-1S Strike Hikkys to ad to my Strike Hikky Shrine. Here is the collection thus far. I will be adding these photos and more into my gallery. ENJOY!

05-21-2008-001.jpg

05-21-2008-002.jpg

05-21-2008-003.jpg

05-21-2008-004.jpg

05-21-2008-005.jpg

05-21-2008-006.jpg

05-21-2008-007.jpg

05-21-2008-008.jpg

05-21-2008-009.jpg

your hikaru shrine is awesome. I love collections like this that have a wide range of toys but all of the same character.

THANKS! ^_^ There's still quite a few more to go.

Yes great Hikky shring mate. Is your 1/48 Hikky in your collection for good?

THANKS ^_^ And yes it is in there for good. Finally one that I won't sell eh!?! :lol: