Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

This Ballchinian is a year older today. My wife asked me this morning how could I collect the "airplanes" and not have the main ship?

Compliments from the misses...W.H.A.M. 1/5000 SDF-1 Movie Color

^_^

OO

Ooohhhhh.....That's WAY AWESOME!!! Tell your wife GOOD JOB! And a Merry Birthday to you brother!!! :D

:ph34r:

nice sdf1 :rolleyes:

ok I have to show you my special macross canon now :lol::ph34r:

ready for fire

:lol: Very funny! I like it though.

You guys warned me, and I did not listen.......

I now know what crack is like.

Yes......Yes......Welcome once more to the addiction.

That SDF-1 is beautiful!

You know brother...you are TOTALLY right. There are not enough "poses" of the SDF-1 out there.

COME ON PEOPLE......I'd like to see some SUPER SDF-1 poses. Can you do it?!? Can you PLEASE me!?! :rolleyes::D

Edited by misterryno

You know brother...you are TOTALLY right. There are not enough "poses" of the SDF-1 out there.

COME ON PEOPLE......I'd like to see some SUPER SDF-1 poses. Can you do it?!? Can you PLEASE me!?! :rolleyes::D

Thank you guys for the birthday wishes. I'm not an SDF-1 fan, but this little joint is nicely sculpted makes a nice edition to any collection. I knew I eventually wanted to pick one of these up, but could never bring myself to pay the price of a 1/48 for it. Glad my better half did so I don't have to now.

Here's some pics of it transformed, but I plan on displaying it in its other configuration.

gallery_7126_36_304349.jpg

gallery_7126_36_382279.jpg

gallery_7126_36_170890.jpg

Thank you guys for the birthday wishes. I'm not an SDF-1 fan, but this little joint is nicely sculpted makes a nice edition to any collection. I knew I eventually wanted to pick one of these up, but could never bring myself to pay the price of a 1/48 for it. Glad my better half did so I don't have to now.

Here's some pics of it transformed, but I plan on displaying it in its other configuration.

Damn....that is a nice lookin figure. I might have to get one of those one day. I guess there's not much "posing" you can do with that little guy eh!?! I'm thinkin you can do the cannons over the shoulders and that's about it.

THANKS for the pics brother!

Beautiful!

Nice and clean, i'm working on making my photos cleaner, with an extra touch.. digital photo frame as the background! :)

I'm experimenting with it at the mo, i'll re-shoot alot of my fav poses and new ones.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Beautiful!

Nice and clean, i'm working on making my photos cleaner, with an extra touch.. digital photo frame as the background! :)

I'm experimenting with it at the mo, i'll re-shoot alot of my fav poses and new ones.

Can't wait to see 'em! Your poses are always top notch!

Here's a couple of pice taken from my brand spanking new gallery.

WONDERFUL looking pics mate!

I would like to proudly contribute my 100% non-defective friend who gets no love through no fault of his own... Here he is with family:

VFTF1

Very cool. I always like the look of the VF-0A....I'll have to get one of those eventually.

VF-0A love? Here's mine

And HERE'S MY VF-0A......

Wait....I don't have one yet.....

well crud.

So I like to freak my wife out from time to time by setting up my displays in really random poses... don't ask about Luchador Penguin and the breakdancing Gundam ;)

I think that has got to be one of the funniest pose posts I have ever seen!

So I like to freak my wife out from time to time by setting up my displays in really random poses... don't ask about Luchador Penguin and the breakdancing Gundam ;)

I always do the same to my girlfriend :lol:

Gotta show some pics!!

That YMCA picture must be awarded as the all time greatest pose picture in the universe :)

Love it!

And love the Angel Bird too - sadly that's the one Valk I don't possess but desire (and don't start posting links to the sale at HLJ because I'm broke for now anyways :) I'm always broke when things go on sale :) )

VFTF1

So sad :( I guess you all don't remember my Chunky YMCA pose from about a year ago.

YMCA

Awwwww. I totally forgot about that until now. Thanks for adding it here again. That one rocks too. I probably replied then saying that it was the funniest pose ever. I hope your feelings were not hurt at least not as much as getting gunned down by a sexy meltraendi babe piloting a Qrau. That kinda hurt? We are so bad.