Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

That's the reason why I absolutely hated the old 1/60 VF-1S Battriod head. That was the deciding factor for me not to get one. Altho, the fighter mode is super sweet ^_^ ^_^

Fighter mode is really super sweet! I agree!

That's the reason why I absolutely hated the old 1/60 VF-1S Battriod head. That was the deciding factor for me not to get one. Altho, the fighter mode is super sweet ^_^^_^

My deciding factor after I sold my 1/60 CF not to buy another was cause the damn legs fall off so easy in battroid mode. <_<

:ph34r:

Static poses but they look so sweet with the stand. My son insisted on adding the latest additions to his collection to the pics; a stealth Bumblebee and Toynami 1/100 Hikaru VF-1J.

^_^

OO

VERY BAD A$$ my ballchinian brother!!! I can't wait to get one of those stands. Do the "special attachments" that come with the VF-OS work well with it? It would seem that they do. Tell your son that he did a good job by adding those 2 to the mix and give him a high 5 for me. What's with the magic marker? Please don't use that on your valks or others for it turns purple eventually. I can suggest something better if you want. Let me know mate.

OO

Here is my 1/48 scale VF-1S Hikaru Batroid mode

Next is my VF-0S 1/60 scale yamato in jet mode

and my final pic is of my latest purchase, the YF-19

VERY COOL! My fav. of course is the 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru.

I dont know why I have missed this thread in the last couple of days.

mirya, nice stuff! now tell us story about the process which led you to assemble an awesome dio!

Thank you. The diorama is my pride and joy custom made by RON5864, more pics and the full story are at THIS THREAD

GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GIGGIDY.....What a BEAUTIFUL collection :D .

THanks Ry.

Millia with Urban Camo GBP ........looks very sexayyy!

It is a good match huh? Thanks.

Bloody Brilliant diarama Miriya!!! Love the Millia in urban, what a great blend. :D

Liked how you halvied the GBP-1S with her playing around with her seat position with no heatsheild. :D Bravo! *claps*

I'm getting all hawt for Millia 1J now, but i'll still wait for the 1/60 release.

--

heh heh i see Max standing up there. :p

You know Ruskii, it was you who inspired me on that set up with your encouragement of partial armors and fp. So you can take at least partial credit for it. I am glad that you like it.

Macrossman, nice VF-0 with ghost! those are so badd asss!

Oh, and Transfan52, great stuff! Loving the YF-19.

Edited by miriya

VERY BAD A$$ my ballchinian brother!!! I can't wait to get one of those stands. Do the "special attachments" that come with the VF-OS work well with it? It would seem that they do. Tell your son that he did a good job by adding those 2 to the mix and give him a high 5 for me. What's with the magic marker? Please don't use that on your valks or others for it turns purple eventually. I can suggest something better if you want. Let me know mate.

OO

Thanks man! I'll get yours packed and shipped tomorrow. I used the attachments that came with the VF-0S and I like them better than the parts included with the stand. I don't know if they are any different, but the one I used for displaying the Super Stealth in Gerwalk didn't seem as solid and robust as the one included with the VF-0S. The Ballchinian mini-me is still bouncing off the walls with the Toynami 1/100 Max you sent and he thanks you! No worries on the marker. The wedding season is in full swing and my DJ business has me quite busy these days. The marker is for marking my mix CD's I create for my gigs. But it comes in hand for other purposes as well...

B))

OO

post-7126-1210722565_thumb.jpg

Thanks man! I'll get yours packed and shipped tomorrow. I used the attachments that came with the VF-0S and I like them better than the parts included with the stand. I don't know if they are any different, but the one I used for displaying the Super Stealth in Gerwalk didn't seem as solid and robust as the one included with the VF-0S. The Ballchinian mini-me is still bouncing off the walls with the Toynami 1/100 Max you sent and he thanks you! No worries on the marker. The wedding season is in full swing and my DJ business has me quite busy these days. The marker is for marking my mix CD's I create for my gigs. But it comes in hand for other purposes as well...

B))

OO

SWETNESS!!! THANKS!!!

OO

VERY NICE PICS!!! AAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHHH :angry: I wish I would not have gotten rid of my Super/Strike Stealth.....oh well.....I'll get one down the road.

So all you need is the stealth pack? You got your 1J stealth right? Have you tried looking on ebay?

My guess is they will re-release the Stealth 1J Super combo later, remember they had a big sale

when the 1J Hik and GBP-1S combo pack and tried to sell off the standalone GBP-1S packs beforehand.

I still won't be getting one even if they did bring the combo pack out. Maybe a 1/60 scale...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I know this is for Macross VF, but I hope this falls under "other" mecha poses. My son was so stoked about graduating from kindergaten earlier this evening. He about blew his top when we got home and saw his gradruation gifts. He insisted on putting them in my display. I don't how I am going to break it to him that my case is for Macross stuff only. I might make an exception since it's my boy. Hopefully when he graduates high school and is on his way to college I can have the real thing out in the parking lot waiting for him.

B))

OO

gallery_7126_36_83066.jpg

Edited by MacrossMan

What a sissified reply. What size do you prefer since that is way too big for you. *tsk* *tsk*

well, what's there that we need an image that big? :huh: I can almost make out your son's fingerprints. :p

Edited by eugimon

1280x960 is way too big.

Whatever man.......the site automatically scales it down. Don't complain. :p

To you my Ballchinian Brother,

I'm VERY happy to see that your son wants to be active with us here at MW. Tell him that I said GREAT JOB and CONGRATS on graduating. I think it's great that he is excited. I am very pleased to see his Ultimate BB and the Movie Prime also that gang sign he threw up is the $hit! LOL :lol: I got that from Iron Man when I saw it on Monday night.....Tony Stark was all like "no gang signs please......I'm just kidding....throw it up" LMAO :lol:

OO

well, what's there that we need an image that big? :huh: I can almost make out your son's fingerprints. :p

Since linking the photos from the gallery, all my images have been this size. I take the pics, upload'em, and the server does the rest. It's not intentional, but to comment on the size of the pics, rather than its content is still sissified. Your comments remind me of a stuck up broad who's never had or seen a big one...

"it's too big"

"why does it have to be so big"

Get over it sweetness!

:blink:

OO

Whatever man.......the site automatically scales it down. Don't complain. :p

To you my Ballchinian Brother,

I'm VERY happy to see that your son wants to be active with us here at MW. Tell him that I said GREAT JOB and CONGRATS on graduating. I think it's great that he is excited. I am very pleased to see his Ultimate BB and the Movie Prime also that gang sign he threw up is the $hit! LOL :lol: I got that from Iron Man when I saw it on Monday night.....Tony Stark was all like "no gang signs please......I'm just kidding....throw it up" LMAO :lol:

OO

It's all good man. He sees me taking pictures and posting them. He just followed suit when he got his toys. Displayed them, then asked to me to take pics. It's something kids do. They emulate everything you do. Anywho my Ballchinian brother, me and the little chinny chin chin went this past Saturday to Iron Man and it was the shiggity!!! Can't wait for it to come out on Blu-Ray! We just might go see it again this weekend! No gang signs, please...that was funny as hell how star struck those Army guys were!

Since linking the photos from the gallery, all my images have been this size. I take the pics, upload'em, and the server does the rest. It's not intentional, but to comment on the size of the pics, rather than its content is still sissified. Your comments remind me of a stuck up broad who's never had or seen a big one...

"it's too big"

"why does it have to be so big"

Get over it sweetness!

:blink:

OO

Yeah, it's just too bad the only time you ever heard those particular comments were in regards to that ginormous picture of a hand you posted... or when you turn the volume up on those late night cable shows you like to watch.

:p

It's all good man. He sees me taking pictures and posting them. He just followed suit when he got his toys. Displayed them, then asked to me to take pics. It's something kids do. They emulate everything you do. Anywho my Ballchinian brother, me and the little chinny chin chin went this past Saturday to Iron Man and it was the shiggity!!! Can't wait for it to come out on Blu-Ray! We just might go see it again this weekend! No gang signs, please...that was funny as hell how star struck those Army guys were!

I know huh.....that one kid that posed with Tony looked like he was nervous as all hell just sitting next to him...almost like Tony was a super model. :lol::lol: GREAT MOVIE!!! I will buy it fo sure.

Yeah, it's just too bad the only time you ever heard those particular comments were in regards to that ginormous picture of a hand you posted... or when you turn the volume up on those late night cable shows you like to watch.

:p

It's just too bad that you have never and will never here those words..... :p

EDIT-----> Me totally involving myself in others "discussions".....I am sorry for that.....just had a few too many and can't help myself. ^_^

Edited by misterryno

It's just too bad that you have never and will never here those words..... :p

EDIT-----> Me totally involving myself in others "discussions".....I am sorry for that.....just had a few too many and can't help myself. ^_^

Only half true. I would be more polite than to post a such a huge ass picture that when reduced 98% still requires a full screen to get the text to format correctly and I too get cable so I hear it just as often as mr. ballchinian.

Only half true. I would be more polite than to post a such a huge ass picture that when reduced 98% still requires a full screen to get the text to format correctly and I too get cable so I hear it just as often as mr. ballchinian.

:lol::lol: you are a charactor.

True. It makes up for my lack of character.

Have you not learned by now that I cannot spell?!?

-2 points.

-1 for thinking I would care about spelling and another -1 for failing to spot a Pulp Fiction reference.

DAMN!!! I knew I had hear that somewhere. Damn beer.......make me forget what I am doing or thinking or typing or.....wait....what's going on. Okay bed time for me....gotta be up in 6 hours. GOOD NIGHT!