Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

gallery_3118_46_295920.jpg

I been doing a little display arrangement myself lately, wanted to re-crate Shin heading to the drink scene,

come off quite nice with the impossibly mad angle i pulled off with the flexi-stand.

More pics in my gallery, one pic shows the positions of the flexi stand poles to keep it up -

(from back right hand side window of the display).

Ehm... well... am I the only one who has noticed that lesbo pose on the upper left corner? Yeah, I mean, the other stuff which is non-macross...

^_^

BTW, your display is very cool!!

Edited by mcpaz

Ehm... well... am I the only one who has noticed that lesbo pose on the upper left corner? Yeah, I mean, the other stuff which is non-macross...

^_^

BTW, your display is very cool!!

Is that Revy on herself????

:lol:

ruskiiVFaussie, you sure know how to elegantly fit 10 gallons of $hit into a 5 gallon hat! Pure genius. I see that you got that racer Rei figure. I was thinking about getting her. How is she?

Macrossman, that collection is beautiful. Quite the opposite of our AU friend with all that space. Both styles are gorgeous.

ruskiiVFaussie, you sure know how to elegantly fit 10 gallons of $hit into a 5 gallon hat! Pure genius. I see that you got that racer Rei figure. I was thinking about getting her. How is she?

Macrossman, that collection is beautiful. Quite the opposite of our AU friend with all that space. Both styles are gorgeous.

yeah it's a nice figure, i bought the set which had Misato as well, they both have that soft "chest" feature.

I'm planning a mod later when Eva-02 Rebuild SPEC is released, and use Misatos assets to do up a cool Asuka mecha/girl

in Eva-02 suit. :p Misatos are perfect for it, but unfortunately with Rei's they short cutted and only part of her right breast is

done right.

Thought I would show off my new custom hear too :rolleyes:

Looks great. I love the SV-51 in GERWALK mode.

yeah it's a nice figure, i bought the set which had Misato as well, they both have that soft "chest" feature.

I'm planning a mod later when Eva-02 Rebuild SPEC is released, and use Misatos assets to do up a cool Asuka mecha/girl

in Eva-02 suit. :p Misatos are perfect for it, but unfortunately with Rei's they short cutted and only part of her right breast is

done right.

That sound cool! I will love to see your custom. What? So their boobs are squishy?

Looks great. I love the SV-51 in GERWALK mode.

That sound cool! I will love to see your custom. What? So their boobs are squishy?

Yep, and when you pri open their jackets, you can remove the piece (one piece not stuck so that when you remove, it won't rip) no nips though, bastids. erfect for a mecha girl mod!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

My latest aquisition: Hikaru's VF-1S & Super Strike Parts with recast side covers and TV hands. Thanks to Roy's Blues for an excellent deal on a super set! Should be receiving Hikaru's VF-1A Friday to complete the collection...hopefully...it's the 13th!

gallery_7126_36_173353.jpg

gallery_7126_36_755216.jpg

My latest aquisition: Hikaru's VF-1S & Super Strike Parts with recast side covers and TV hands. Thanks to Roy's Blues for an excellent deal on a super set! Should be receiving Hikaru's VF-1A Friday to complete the collection...hopefully...it's the 13th!

VERY COOL POSE! I'm happy that you have now obtained one of the most bad a$$ 1/48 valks EVER!

VERY COOL POSES EVERYONE!!!

:ph34r:

After looking at these pics I know I must have side covers for all my 1/48's. And how those chicken hands came to existence I can not fathom; which is why I want DYRL 1/48 recast hands so that these can truly be anime accurate. Didn't know whether or not to post these in the pictures thread or pose thread, so they are posted in both.

gallery_7126_36_548928.jpg

gallery_7126_36_280910.jpg

After looking at these pics I know I must have side covers for all my 1/48's. And how those chicken hands came to existence I can not fathom; which is why I want DYRL 1/48 recast hands so that these can truly be anime accurate. Didn't know whether or not to post these in the pictures thread or pose thread, so they are posted in both.

You are definetly in the right thread brother. GREAT POSES!!!

You are definetly in the right thread brother. GREAT POSES!!!

Man it's weird. It seems like since we last chatted and you said to just practice at it I have been having visions and the posing is coming easier. I've had my Roy in this static pose that took me like forever to achieve, but after I got Hikaru's VF-1S set up it was like I had an entirely new vision for Roy. I hope I continue to get better with this.

^_^

OO

Man it's weird. It seems like since we last chatted and you said to just practice at it I have been having visions and the posing is coming easier. I've had my Roy in this static pose that took me like forever to achieve, but after I got Hikaru's VF-1S set up it was like I had an entirely new vision for Roy. I hope I continue to get better with this.

^_^

OO

I'm CERTAIN that you will improve.....just look how much you have already! KEEP EM COMIN!

OO

Your GBP-1S'd 1J looks great in that pose, it's inpiring me to place my Hikky 1J back in the armour. :p

Of course only partly, i need to re-create Mirya's Partial GBP-1S Millia! :D

See? we all help each other out here. :-P

^_^

OO

Try and build the pose on the pilot's character. For Roy it's all about being bad ass drunk'n cool.

And Hikaru can be the same, but a little more serious, especially in the 1S.

I can't explain it better for now, i'll be doing the same once i get the time.

All i know is once i get my Hikky 1A new 1/60 i'll have a whale of a time doing new poses the 1/48's can't. And that's alot!

When we get the 1D new 1/60 i'll deffinently do some clumsy poses for poor rookie Hikaru! :lol:

THEY BETTER INCLUDE MINMAY! :angry:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

as the yf21 is blue......

it makes a nice couple ...... ^_^

Try.....a BEAUTIFUL couple! They look GREAT!!! :D

Thanks to Ballchinian brother #1 MisterRyno for convincing me to let my nuts hang and pick this one up. Wasn't all too impressed with it until I got it home and transformed it to Gerwalk mode. Love the flat paint and waterslide decals on this one. Looks like they they just melt into the plane. The flat paint gives it a natural look almost as if it's starting to fade and the plane is in need of a new paint job. Don't know if it was meant to look like that, but it works and I love it!

Oh yeah, thanks Toboro for letting it go! It'll be part of my beloved collection for years to come.

I'll be feasting my eyes on this baby until my YF-21 arrives.

B))

OO

gallery_7126_36_310495.jpg

gallery_7126_36_531373.jpg

gallery_7126_36_380646.jpg

gallery_7126_36_232425.jpg

gallery_7126_36_426502.jpg

Edited by MacrossMan

I WANT ONE!!! BAD A$$ my Ballchinian Brother!!! I'm just glad you like it since I "persuaded" you to get it ;):D . We need more pics though. Show us those posing skills!