Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

All I can say: Tooyyyyyyyyyyyy-nami! <_< So, uh, nice Robotech Collection there. How many DVDs is that? Uh...11 or 12? I dunno... I see you went mostly legal, then. B))

Illegal Imports FTW!

Thanks, all my DVD's are legal...most of them are Gundam series. Piracy are not accepted in my fave.collection.

Edited by NightmareEX

Thanks, all my DVD's are legal...most of them are Gundam series. Piracy are not accepted in my fave.collection.

Well, by illegal, I meant "Illegal to own outside of Japan, due to HG" Piracy's not allowed in my collection, but illegal imports are... And most of my DVDs are Gundam, as well..

I'm wondering, what happens with the dorsal missile pods on the VF-0 "Angel" (with Ghost booster) when in battroid mode. I know from photo's that the dorsal part of the VF-0 splits in two, so I assume they cannot remain attached to the VF-0. A picture of the VF-0 with Ghost booster in battroid form would be nice. B)) B))

I'm wondering, what happens with the dorsal missile pods on the VF-0 "Angel" (with Ghost booster) when in battroid mode. I know from photo's that the dorsal part of the VF-0 splits in two, so I assume they cannot remain attached to the VF-0. A picture of the VF-0 with Ghost booster in battroid form would be nice. B)) B))

From MW board member Swoosh's gallery.

post-7036-1230853992_thumb.jpg

post-7036-1230853999_thumb.jpg

post-7036-1230854005_thumb.jpg

post-7036-1230854012_thumb.jpg

Hopefully, God has a sense of humor, or I'm royally screwed with this next caption:

Father, Son, and Holy Combo :)

gallery_3595_265_266484.jpg

nice...

but if it were me, i'd me more afraid of an "act-of-GOD" (earthquake) and those precious valks & αβ falling and breaking... or is that shelf really just a few inches from a carpeted/cushioned floor??? :blink:

Edited by m0n5t3r

The shelf's about chest or shoulder high for me. So, it's probably somewhere around 5.5 feet high.

The Stealth Valk did take a stage dive off another bookshelf during the last earthquake here in Cali'. Parts came off (mostly the FP items). But nothing broke or was seriously damaged.

Since this pic was taken, the Alpha/Beta's been moved to my home desk. I didn't like how crowded the shelf looked with the three sharing the same space. Plus, I'll probably want to display the combo at an angle other than head-on.

As for the Blackjack, I'm just a little concerned. Chances are it will probably just collapse onto the shelf itself with minimal to very minor damage during another similar-sized earthquake.

So, I'm not too stressed about what may or may not happen with the remaining Macross birds.