Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

Long distance relationships suck.

I got a bit of that happening now, my revised VF-0S Roy is waiting at home! And i can't unwrap it till Friday. T___T;;

My first SV-51 is sitting at the post office. Apparently it was here this afternoon... I had a strong urge to check the PO Box but I didn't! WHY?!?!?!

Vostok 7

All this talk of panties has made me come up with another wonderful idea...

I have always harped on how Bandai should include a ranka figure with Mikhael's VF-25 and have the atual fight have a sound system whereby you press a button to activate disco lights and Ranka's song...

Now - I think Yamato could counter that my including panties with their VF-1s. Our respective wives girlfriends could benefit from every valkyrie we buy and - if Yamato is really imaginative with the panty designs - we could benefit too :)

Pete

All this talk of panties has made me come up with another wonderful idea...

I have always harped on how Bandai should include a ranka figure with Mikhael's VF-25 and have the atual fight have a sound system whereby you press a button to activate disco lights and Ranka's song...

Now - I think Yamato could counter that my including panties with their VF-1s. Our respective wives girlfriends could benefit from every valkyrie we buy and - if Yamato is really imaginative with the panty designs - we could benefit too :)

Pete

I now see why they call you Mr. Lingerie.

cool, you got it fixed and posing again... action base holds the the valk in battroid pretty well, right? ^_^

Yep, in fact better than I thought! At least fits better than in fighter mode and got a few of them each for abt $10 SGD (~7 USD) too, a real bargain in local terms!

This VF-0S.. man, she is tight!!!! *putting together photo series as we speak, will edit in 10*

do the feet lock in b-mode?... ff95gi said that the new one he got didn't enough so it collapses...

BTW, congrats on the VF-0S, nice to hear it's tight, you've been waiting a long time for that... ^_^

do the feet lock in b-mode?... ff95gi said that the new one he got didn't enough so it collapses...

BTW, congrats on the VF-0S, nice to hear it's tight, you've been waiting a long time for that... ^_^

They lock ok for me, but maybe after time they will bcome harder to lock. *shrugs* I have no problems with this.

But yeah she is REALLY tight, even tighter than some of my 1/48's would u believe. Even the legs lock properly in fighter mode!

I am so happy with this 0S, leaves me wanting more, maybe i'll get a second just for Reactive if it cmes out. (hopefully).

gallery_3118_46_9541.jpg

gallery_3118_46_40785.jpg

gallery_3118_46_62986.jpg

gallery_3118_46_30184.jpg

gallery_3118_46_103293.jpg

gallery_3118_46_135586.jpg

Enough. lol I had "FUN!" Go the Mighty Roy reverse backflip.

Peeps who haven't got a Zero'S in their collection go get a v.2/revised VF-0S Roy now from Overdrive.

This is my FAVOURITE Valk of my whole collection now. ^______^

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Looks great! I guess this shows the advantages of using CAD to design your valkyries-- less anime magic, and the toys can actually replicate what is done in the show!

Edit: Dude.. pink crocs? O_O

Their the missus's crocs :p And they are red, just bad lighting lol.

Yeah, CAD rules, but what happened with the VF-25 and Bandai???

If the wife lets me, i'll have some more fun tomorrow. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Yeah, CAD rules, but what happened with the VF-25 and Bandai???

Emphasis on cost and durability over accuracy...and a nostalgia for chunky monkeys? The Bandai VF-25 Model kits are certainly accurate-- it's absolutely gorgeous and my favourite model kit!

P.S. I can offer a loving home for your YF-21! :p

Edited by edwin3060

^^^ @ Vegas Not that hard man. I like that pic too, it's the highlight of the photos run.

Were you inspired by Roy pointing his gunpod at Shin after body slamming his Valkyrie during a training exercise here?

Pete

Without a doubt. :p

I'll do some pics tomorrow.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie