Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

I don't get it either but I find it strangely funny.............maybe it's just that first pic.

Edited by logos

Oh no, I get the angle and the implication... But I really didn't see how A raping B led to C getting knocked up. Unless there's some way of remote impregnation that I don't know about. Maybe a higher sense of humor is needed.

I found it particularly all the more consufing given that the implication was that when a cell phone makes love to a chinese restaurant advertisement doll, a singer gets pregnant.

Pete

LOL!!! Dude it follows simple logic! You dont want to know what happened the last time my cell phone made love with a chinese restaurant advertisment doll! :unsure:

Wow...this thread went way off-topic. Can we get back to posting VF pics?

Well, these are my contributions:

Bandai VF-25F 1/72 Non-painted, just stickers:

3264158383_98758ed44b.jpg

Yamato YF-19 25th Anniversary 1/60:

3197388983_ca36ed5e76.jpg

Yamato YF-19 25th Anniversary 1/60:

3104141354_81f4577189.jpg

Kayodo Revoltech YF-19:

3009177589_fd277df603.jpg

I'm still getting used to my camera, and learning about lights, hope some time in the future show you more interesting shots. These pictures are available on my flickr.

Great pictures everyone!

Nice pics A7 :)

Even thought it is "anime accurate" - I don't know if I like the hips on the 19 so "wide"... I prefer Yamato's sleeker rendition...

Pete

I had the opportunity to choose between the Revoltech and the GN-U today. The store had all three GN-Us (YF-19, YF-21 and VF-11B) for $18 each. Sure, they're more detailed, but in the end, the Revoltechs won due to their accessories (especially the FAST Packs) and display stands, not to mention that they're a lot more poseable than the GN-Us. Besides, if I wanted full detail, I have my 1/60 YF-19.

Hi, is my first post hehehe :lol: , let me introduce my self, I was seeing this forum a long time cos is a reliable source of macross information and I was decide become a member to see attached photos :ph34r: , annoy someone with my poor english :rolleyes: and perhaps have a fun talk ^_^ , and the most important thing, discover why hell I cant stop of buy valkyries :wacko:

Well, lets rock, here is my VF-25F, the paint issue is really annoying but is a strong and fun toy, and I love it cos is a Macross toy :lol: :

compry8.jpg

vf25eva1nt9.jpg

vf25eva2hz6.jpg

vf25eva3vf1.jpg

vf25eva4sb5.jpg

vf25eva5mp5.jpg

Edited by SVF-Gerwalk

That's pretty cool. Where'd you get the gun from (I don't remember seeing that with an Evangelion figure)?

Thanks ^_^ , the gun is from the new sets that launched Bandai to cover the Rebuild Of Evangelion, a Evangelion remake in four movies, you can see the gun in action in the first movie "Rebuild Of Evangelion : You are not alone", the DVD version is for sale in Japan B))

Soul Of Chogokin Spec XS-03 EVA-01 Rebuild of Evangelion Version

Got my Revoltech figures today for cheap. The YF-19 cost $18 while the YF-21 cost $20. So here are some pics for all the \'tards to quote.

revoltech13.jpg

\"Let your well-trained brain save you, you bastard!\"

That\'s not how it happened!!!!

>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/27607296@N03/...262901558/show/ <<

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Crikey! The bloody link don't work, mate. And so what if it didn't happen like in the anime? These are just test shots, and I didn't have my DVD on hand during the photoshoot. I'm gonna do a reshoot of both figures sometime next week, mate.

("No comment" on your picture quoting, BTW, as I already voiced my opinion on the original post.)

sorry man i got to doing chores and i didn't have time to edit! LOL

I don't know why the link doesn't work >_<

NoooooooOoooou lol i was going to show you the link of "my" take on what happened. :lol: but the link is busted, flikr sucks! :(

Try this one!! It works for me at least bleh! - >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/27607296@N03/...262901558/show/ <<

AND if that doesn't work, try this - http://www.flickr.com/photos/27607296@N03/...57606262901558/ and click on SLIDESHOW! :D That has to work.

199 pics!!!! It's a massive battle between the YF's and is meant to be SLIDESHOWED, please check it out! :) Love revoltechs btw.

What are you talking about pic quoting? yeah i forgot to cut them out and wanted to keep your cool last pic in there.

gallery_3118_53_93107.jpg

gallery_3118_53_26637.jpg

gallery_3118_53_1842.jpg

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I don't get it... the plug is colored like a YF-19 because...?

Pete

I think a puff of the green stuff would help you understand how it is "like totally wow!!!"

But seriously that is cool. Being a graphic designer, little coincidences like this and color pallets in the most unusual places can lead to great ideas.....