Macross Frontier News Thread II *Read 1st post*

azrael

But Azrael's predictions are still right! :rolleyes: So do we follow you on your predictions form now on? :lol: Quickly, make antoher one! ^_^

I predict.....

*does yoga pose*

That B.O.I.N.G will lose out in the race for Alto's heart. ^_^

Zinjalamander

The scans aren't mine. They come courtesy of Homeless from the MAHQ Forums, so that's the best resolution I was able to find.

wolfx

Woohoo! That's really kinda cool that you guessed the name. Well done!

He may be wrong but it is still catchy. That is why I believe he is line with Leon to destract us from the truth.

Same haircut and all...?

It does make sense that SMS stands for that. I've always thought that part of the name was named after one of the Corporations that made the planes for the UN but since then it's been quashed by the fact that the company name that made the 25s starts with an L.

第13話:トワイライト・プラネット(Twilight Planet)、2008.06.26

Alto and Ranka made an emergency landing in Galia 4 by a glitch of VF.

Through extended chat, they grew a liking of each other.

p.s.

Official promotion:

A Super Galaxy Love Story in which love, friendship and destiny of the planet intersects.

Is it Planet Galia 4??

and...

Alto and Ranka will....

dang!!!

Hmmm, looks like DYRL when Hikaru and Misa stranded in Earth, makes me wonder whether

Alto and Ranka will share their first kiss there ^o^.

Hmmm, looks like DYRL when Hikaru and Misa stranded in Earth, makes me wonder whether

Alto and Ranka will share their first kiss there ^o^.

I think it's a little early for that. <_< If

Ranka kisses him. Meh. It's all about who Alto goes for

And this has to do with Macross, how?

Isn't Seiyuu/Singer news legitimate here? There have been a number of Mari Iijima and Yoshiki Fukuyama threads over the years, and they all seemed to be acceptable, whether or not they focussed on the singer's connection to Macross.

Not tryin' to start anything...just curious.

Not a darn thang. Just more May'n and doesn't May'n make you smile? I know she makes me smile. Besides Seamo gots some skillz. :lol:

How old is that song? Cos I saw Seamo on TV the other day and he was doing a duet with some other girl and her voice was really nice (maybe a new single?). It wasn't May'n, though, so I guess that derails this thread even further.

EDIT -- Just watched the live Diamond Crevasse clip posted above.. man, that host is one condescending bastard. If May'n was anything like Sheryl she would have gotten up, torn the mic off and stormed out.

Edited by Renato