Official 1/60 YF-21 News & Picture Thread (ver.2)

Graham

holy crap, the whole cowl moves! awesome! Thanks for the link Anavel

2_21.jpg

This was one of my complaints for the YF-21 when i thought the head can't move. But seeing this makes me shed a tear.

Another point for concern for me would be the elbows. It doesn't look like it has much range in motion and can't do a 90 degrees. Probably only a 45-60 degrees. :(

Edited by wolfx

Awesome I cant believe its out! Already sent in my payment for it... ill post pics of it in all three modes when im done with it and ill tell you guys if I notice any flaws...

lol, funny, HLJ.com sent me my pay noy note but the problem is they are trying to push the '2' on sale Angel Birds that i placed with anoher order that in the rules states to the jist of "..until all items in order are in-stock ready to ship or individual items are waiting up to 3 months.

Come on. >_<

i'll keep yous all updated. :lol:

Damm, I spent my money in a Convoy MP-04 a few days ago <_<

Dont feel so bad man you got a MP convoy with full trailer its still a nice buy. But I happen to be over transformers collecting for now.

i know dude hlj is on the ball right now just after I sent payment I got an email for processing like a second later lol

Maybe for you but I still have no request for payment, And Yes I early birded this one.

HLJ WHERE"S MY PAYMENT REQUEST?

Maybe for you but I still have no request for payment, And Yes I early birded this one.

HLJ WHERE"S MY PAYMENT REQUEST?

They've been pretty quick since they have moved into their new warehouse.

Just picked up my 21. Was reading through the instruction booklet while I had lunch. Unfortunately I won't be able to open it for at least another 10 hours since i'm at work and have to go out afterwards for drinks with friends. Damn! Friends. Always thwarting me.

Edited by Alex

Ahh shut up. :p Screw your friends, you have a new blue variable type waiting!

And it's like THREE friends in one. Funny thing is that every shop I went to had two on the shelves and that was it. Plenty of space to put boxes and boxes of em but only two, only two etc.

Other Yamato stuff has choked the shelves.

Side-note. Played with the GNUs today. Only samples tho. The 19 is excellent.

And it's like THREE friends in one. Funny thing is that every shop I went to had two on the shelves and that was it. Plenty of space to put boxes and boxes of em but only two, only two etc.

Other Yamato stuff has choked the shelves.

Side-note. Played with the GNUs today. Only samples tho. The 19 is excellent.

Cool. :D Well please do tell us of your transformation cycle experiences won't you? ;)

Payment is being processed, echeck should clear June 5. So, it should be in my hands by the middle of June. SWEET B))

Anyway, one good thing about the Canadian dollar being where it is now is it came to $249 CND, a full $10 less than the Hlj estimate in USD.

A review will definitely be up.

I'm a little disappointed about the box design Was hoping for something different.

And i am more than a little peeved that they didn't include a second Guld with popped eyes and crushed organs. Come on, Yamato! :lol:

Though I AM loving the fact that the landing gear are now in the correct place, as opposed to where they were placed on the 1/72.

And I really wouldn't mind seeing a Ghost/Fold-Booster set being released. Of course, the Ghost would need its own display stand.

Y'know those yellow, rubber bowling pin shaped characters whose eyes pop out when you squeeze them. They should produce a Guld one. "relieve your stress by imposing G-force on Guld"

Back to the topic. A Ghost would be an awesome accessory. Hopefully, it would have lights.

And i'm also very happy about the hands on the 21. They look great. Finally free of the Finger-licken-chicken hands of past releases.

Well good news from hlj.com, they cancelled the Angel Birds from the order and i only have to pay for the 21's.

They really are more relaxed now that they are in the new building. Thanks hlj.com!

I celebrated tonight drinking half bottle of Captain Morgan. :p Good times!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Love the looks the 21 will be mine in a few weeks.

love the pic GREAT movie.

fullofwin.jpg

They totally skip on how the shoulder transforms though, and show nothing about the gear.