Ride Armor Comparison

eriku

....OK? What exactly makes you say that? I found ToyboxDX years ago through this forum because several people here also post there, under the same usernames and everything.

Ah, the magic of post editing..

Luckily, I read this post and all your Toybox DX before you edited them.

I've developed an aversion to Toynami's products because about 80% of the things I've bought from them have had terrible QC. How could that NOT make anyone wary of their products?

This is quoted for truth, although I would change the percentage to 95% .....

:ph34r:

Ah, the magic of post editing..

Luckily, I read this post and all your Toybox DX before you edited them.

Then perhaps you can share exactly what unfavorable things I 'edited' out of my posts. You obviously have a problem with me so please take it to PM if it's something you'd like to work out, this type of thing is too off-topic for a thread.

That's it.....with all the pety arguing going on in this topic.....I'm gonna take this into my Ninja hands. Whoever has a problem with whoever.....we will all be sure to meet eachother at the MW Con 08 and settle this petyness(is this even a word :huh: ). If you guys can't solve your differences by then I will be sure to seolve them for you like I did to that guy in Nebraska...see below to see what happened to him. :ph34r:

Nebraska150.jpg

I think we're gonna need more Jello ;):lol:

Nah, a moderator moderator for this thread would be better <_<

jenius, what do you feed moderators for them to get so anal on you? Nice site you have BTW, pretty usefull.

Toynami made the 1/100 which were decent, but the QC is crap for MPC. They are still are the level yamato were when they made those 1/72 macross plus valks which had the cracking hips and shoulders. It's too scary to touch their mpc.

If the ride armour is easy to break, I don't care who was responsible they will both get a bad reputation rather than just one of them imo. Toynami should just be involved with the packaging I think. :D

Toynami made the 1/100 which were decent, but the QC is crap for MPC. They are still are the level yamato were when they made those 1/72 macross plus valks which had the cracking hips and shoulders. It's too scary to touch their mpc.

If the ride armour is easy to break, I don't care who was responsible they will both get a bad reputation rather than just one of them imo. Toynami should just be involved with the packaging I think. :D

I'm totally going to blame Toynami alone if it's bad, but if it's good Megahouse will get all the credit... I just feel that's right! :D

umm, i skipped the jellow tae kwon poo fighting, so Toynazi is releasing MHouse RArmours in the US only?

Will the boxes be the same? Just with Toynami logo on it? They are just releasing it, not producing (thank god)

My MHouses will be from HLJ.com, so i'll get the offical box (pic posted previously)

What will become of the mail order gun set, with Toysloppy releasing things now?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

These do look nice. I got my perfect transformation CMS which satisfies me on that level. I'll definitly grab these as display peices. Damn, I now feel the urg to grab every type of ride armor toy out there so I can display them all togeather for the hell of it.

Blow freakin Superior!!! That decal sheet thing is still BS but this news rules.

Theres a pic of the decal sheet on Hobby Japan, so I guess it's no big deal... all we need is one of our resident sticker/decal makers to clean it up and sell them. Sucks that we got to buy it extra.

Nice to see MH is doing Yellow and even the mustache captain guy (forgot his name). Very cool indeed.

Isn't that just a pair of sunglasses (the ones that come with the decals) applied to a Stig figure?

I LOVE THE YARROW YELLOW or whatever his name is!

Yellow Belmont IIRC.

Wow, glad I chose MegaHouse. I love how dynamic they look while still retaining a good bit of anime accuracy. Even though they aren't perfect transformation, they are beautiful, so they get my money.

So, did anyone find out the official release date for the first two MH cyclones (and maybe a tentative one for the blow superior)

Edit: Fixed the spelling. I had forgotten how it was spelled, so I just copied the spelling from person three posts above mine. :D

Edited by protostar8

had to look it up because 2 people used it... but it's Blow Superior... not sperious... (nitpicky)

And yeah, I'm guessing they're saving Hoquet for last since it would mean a new rider body type also... I can't wait to see that one.