Ride Armor Comparison

eriku

Yeah, too much of a gamble. I wouldn't mind the waiting if I could be sure that it will happen.

19 inches is roughly the height of the Hot Toys Power Loader including the antennae. Just a tad higher than my old AT-AT, so it's not that far fetched. I agree that the transformation would rocket the price, but then again we have people here considering getting a half meter Minmay doll that goes for 560 dollars!

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

I suggested a 1/18 scale Legioss a while back, one that the CM's figures could pilot. Glad to hear I'm not the only crazy person who'd want such a thing. :) I think if they kept the details very simple, made it all out of plastic and gave it articulation similar to the Gakken it could be a doable toy. Of course the price would depend on who was making it. Sometimes I wish Robotech was popular enough for Hasbro-style toys. If Hasbro did a 1/18 scale Legioss they could have it on the shelf for under $100.

:edit: 1/18, not 1/8...even I'm not wacko enough to demand a 1/8 scale Legioss!

Edited by eriku

If they ever made a 1/18 or 1/15 scale legioss and it looked good in all modes I would damn near anything to get it! That would be amazingly awesome.

me too, it'd be cool to have a Legioss that the CMs rider can jump into and the bike can go into that chest area. As for the Beta , wouldnt want anything that big. I'd buy a seperate set that was 1/32 scale though as long as they don't look ike anything like the current offerings. At 1/32 they'd be big enough to get close to lineart I would think.

Picked up my Megahouse Ray from Akihabara today. Stuck at work so won't be able to post any reviews until tomorrow. Sorry

Well, just had a quick peak at it in the box. Pretty damn nice. I saw the CM ride armour the other day and it just looks really tacky.

I wonder if my boss will let me open it in the office. I guess i'll just have to BLOW MY SUPERIOR. Har har.

oh, good question, i really wanna know that too!!! fingers crossed they are! otherwise recastville for new tyres!

Yeah, it looks gorgeous in the box. I'm gonna have to go to Tsutaya after work and get the first volume of series on dvd so I can play it in the b/g while I play around with it. tee hee

Sorry, i'm not sure what you meant by the "Blow superior sized wheels?"

Ah. Sorry, yeah I get what you mean.......hang on..........hmmmmm, seems to be less beefy than the ones on Yellow's in the photos. That sucks.

Actually, just opening the box to have a quick peak released all the plastiuc vapors. I think i'm tripping now.

Edited by Alex

thanks for the link

actually, i've noticed a while back.... that the chest looks abit too wide?

and from these pics:

cons:

the visor is purple

the eyes..... omg.... crossed eyes... >.<

why are the arms and body connected by a stick?! >.<

face paintwork seems shabby

pros:

no seam line on the legs!

bike looks nice

seems like they have alot of trouble on the figures, but the mecha looks ok. neck looks shorter but thicker than promotional pics (weird body proportions).

EDIT:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10065120 (Stick's ver)

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10065119 (Rey's ver)

Edited by Shun

Yeah, the face on the piece in those photos doesn't seem to be painted as well as the CMs. Odd, since the CM's is smaller. Not a deal-breaker for me though, nor is the purple visor. I really do wish the visor was blue though. What if Toynami actually does release these later on and they have blue visors and larger wheels....? :ph34r:

Yeah, the face on the piece in those photos doesn't seem to be painted as well as the CMs. Odd, since the CM's is smaller. Not a deal-breaker for me though, nor is the purple visor. I really do wish the visor was blue though. What if Toynami actually does release these later on and they have blue visors and larger wheels....? :ph34r:

Life is full of "what ifs"...ESPECIALLY if it is Toynami

:ph34r:

I'm waiting for 2 things now......

a better job so that I can have enough money to purchase what I like.

and...

someone on here to not like the MH Stick (Scott) figure and sell it to me for a good price.

I got mine from LOS at LAFToys so this will be a good test to see how long the delay is from doing that. I imagine it will probably take him like a week to get it in and then another week to get it to me. Then it'll probably take me a week to get a review up. Man, waiting sucks.

Wait, so the MH ones actually DO have purple visors?! WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?! :angry::angry:

Awwww Comeon......don't you know......Purples the new Blue. :D

Well, purple has blue in it. :p

And Red....I like red. Stick has a red top on. See red is good.....blue is good.....so....purple is good too. :D

If red is good, and blue is good, wouldn't that make purple twice as good? :ph34r:

SEE!?! SEE!?! I knew SOMEONE would understand. It IS twice as good!!!