The Transformers 2 Thread--A Michael Bay thread

areaseven

Transformers 2  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Now that you've seen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, what did you think of it?

• It was better than the first.
    • It was worse than the first.
    • Who cares?! Both movies suck!
    • Me Grimlock still want stomp Michael Bay!
  2. 2. How many times have you seen this film so far?

• Once. That's it.
    • 2-3 times.
    • 4-5 times.
    • I lost count.
    • Zero. I'll just rent it later this year.
    • Zero. You ain't paying me to watch that crap.
  3. 3. Given its current box office numbers, will this film eventually surpass The Dark Knight and/or Titanic in ticket sales?

• It'll overtake The Dark Knight, but that's it.
    • That ship is going down!
    • Not a chance.

>rage snip<

Looks like somebody forgot to take their meds this morning. It's just a movie; a stupid, funny action movie based off a cheesy 80's cartoon show created to sell toy's from japan to small children.

Really? I thought that was just an incesticon, I thought the doctor was something else.

whoa, what now? :blink:

:lol:

Really? I thought that was just an incesticon, I thought the doctor was something else.

The incesticons are a new race that are going to fight the Pedobots.

"ME GRIMLOCK LOVE MOMMY. ME GRIMLOCK LOVE MOMMY VERY MUCH"

Michael Bey should have his head examined for gracing us with his version of the franchise.

The first movie had enough differances in it to piss off diehard G1 fans. For example:

Turning Brawl into a Decepticon???!!! What the Hell is up with that?

Naming the main human character Sam Whitwiky instead of Spike? Are you kidding me?

And the one scene that really makes me go ballistic... Feds searching a house without a freaking search warrant!!! I don't know about you, but if that douce-bag tried to pull that in real life, the least that would happen to him would be he would get fired!!!

I hate to say it, but that douche-bag director has his head so far up his ass it's not funny.

If those had been the biggest problems with the film, it would have been great.

I was more concerned about the overall idiocy and incoherence of the final product to really give much of a thought about whether or not the feds had a search warrant, or who was named what.

OK so that got my attention.

WTF was that little thing the size of a Grasshopper

post-3178-1240064369_thumb.jpg

I think he is called "The Doctor".
It's most likely an Insecticon. The Decepticon referred to as "The Doctor" (name most likely Scalpel) is a larger, spider-looking creature. His toy transforms into a microscope.

It's most likely an Insecticon. The Decepticon referred to as "The Doctor" (name most likely Scalpel) is a larger, spider-looking creature. His toy transforms into a microscope.

I was hoping that would be the case rather than a lets zap your cellphone with the all spark type stuff.

A swarm of those little guys would be cool. especially if they eat metal and stuff like the G1 Insecticons do.

I know the AllSpark is just a fragment but I'm gessing it will have some sort of regenerative ability. Afterall whats the point in being able to give life if you cant maintain your own.

It has been a long time since I have seen the original transformers, and I have only started watching the transformers Animated recently on the CN website.

What is the Fallen is he like the granddaddy of evil Decepticons making Megatron look like Starscream.

Michael Bey should have his head examined for gracing us with his version of the franchise.

The first movie had enough differances in it to piss off diehard G1 fans. For example:

Naming the main human character Sam Whitwiky instead of Spike? Are you kidding me?

And the one scene that really makes me go ballistic... Feds searching a house without a freaking search warrant!!! I don't know about you, but if that douce-bag tried to pull that in real life, the least that would happen to him would be he would get fired!!!

I hate to say it, but that douche-bag director has his head so far up his ass it's not funny.

yes... obviously a movie about a cartoon that featured such memorable episodes as City of Steel where Optimus gets turned into a robot alligator should be very concerned with reality... :wacko:

Brawl was always a Decepticon.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Brawl_(G1)

I think you are confusing him with Brawn who was a jeep.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Brawn_(G1)

Also the Bay hate has been done to death. If you hate him then fine but unless you have anything constructive then stay outta this thread.

Thanks.

Brawl was always a Decepticon.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Brawl_(G1)

I think you are confusing him with Brawn who was a jeep.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Brawn_(G1)

Also the Bay hate has been done to death. If you hate him then fine but unless you have anything constructive then stay outta this thread.

Thanks.

Yeah, I meant Brawn. I must have been so upset that I mixed up the names. Brawl was a Combaticon, wheras Brawn was a miniture SUV. Hound was the Jeep.

I can't

because I never really dug her character anyways

Dig her or not, the significance of the character to the history of Transformers deserves more than a couple minutes of screentime, and then an arbitrary death.

Plus, come on, she transforms into a motorcycle!

Anyone on here who has read my posts before knows how I feel about that!

Keep in mind, Bay has been saying things out of his ass so it's hard to gauge want is true out of that man's mouth. First he said, no Megatron. Then Hugo Weaving says "I'm doing the VA right now." Then Bay says it's a flashback. Then he shows up in fighting Prime on Earth in the TV spot.

That's true, Bay loves to spin BS about the movie to throw people off. I've been really impartial to Arcee since well...forever so I'm not gonna be too heart broken if something happens. Personally I was/am more irritated by Jazz getting toasted. Still I'd like to see Prime live through the Bay films, seems like every series I've really watched has Prime die.

Dig her or not, the significance of the character to the history of Transformers deserves more than a couple minutes of screentime, and then an arbitrary death.

Plus, come on, she transforms into a motorcycle!

Anyone on here who has read my posts before knows how I feel about that!

Arcee was a futuristic pink car (hopefully a Cadillac B)) ) in the G1 series. It was in Energon where she was a motorcycle as the Omnicon leader.

Edited by Wanzerfan

Arcee was a futuristic pink car (hopefully a Cadillac B)) ) in the G1 series. It was in Energon where she was a motorcycle as the Omnicon leader.

I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here.

I thought you were talking about G1 Transformers when you made that post, that's all.

Oh, gotcha. No, I meant sort of across various incarnations of Transformers, that she's been a big name for a decent number of fans.

It's supposedly gonna be a coin-toss between Nimoy and Frank Welker.

Well, as if Welker has a chance of winning that one. He should have been Megatron anyway. (Sorry Hugo, but if original voices are available they should go with them)

Taksraven.

General consensus is Welker will get Soundwave, Nimoy will do The Fallen (unless something has changed between now and the last time I saw something new on the subject). Personally I don't think Welker's Megatron would have worked, I just don't think it was sinister enough. Yes I just defended Bay again and quite frankly Hugo is awesome.

If the track record for the various series goes, then Megatron will most likely be renamed Galvatron for his return.

If that was going to be the case, shouldn't Nimoy be Galvatron??? :lol: :lol:

Taksraven